Latest Blog Posts »
- Express Bus Terminal Station (고속터미널역) Line 3 - Station #339, Line 7 - Station #734, Line 9 - Station #923 4 days ago It always takes me a while to get my bearings when I arrive at Express Bus Terminal Station, whether I’m there to catch a ride out of town or on my way to somewhere in the neighborhood.
- Hwagok Station (화곡역) Line 5 - Station #517 3 weeks ago Almost immediately, Hwagok produced one of the most unique, most unusual, and, least kid sister-friendly businesses we’ve turned up in the course of this project.
- Sangwolgok Station (상월곡역) Line 6 - Station #642 2 months ago [A short hello! from me, the newest photographer of the
- Dongmyo Station (동묘앞역) Line 1 - Station #127, Line 6 - Station #636 2 months ago Dongmyo Station takes its name from the nearby shrine, built to honor the Chinese general and deity Guan Yu (162-219).
- The Encyclopedia Show - Seoul, Series 1 Volume 3: The Visible Spectrum of Color 3 months ago Going a bit off topic here, but it’s for your own good.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Seoul Sub-urban
18:00 PM October 27, 2012
I am a Korean who is fond of reading the posts on this extradordinary blog:) I think it is quite young and intriguing idea to picture and write about each subway station in Seoul. I find so many things about Seoul that I haven't noticed before, even though I was raised in this city! They describe Seoul in so many details, and portray the city as a place which has lots of treasure, if we try to find. Also, reading the posts gives me lots of helps to improve my English in many aspects such as diction, syntax, and discourse organization. I think Seoul Sub->urban deserves to grant the best prize from here!! Thanks=)!!