Run of the windmill
Latest Blog Posts »
- Fuzzzz 1 year ago This blog is temporarily suspending service, sorry folks, but wait for the re-launch, you’re gonna love it!….
- No Pressure, it's Only January! 1 year ago There are just a few days of January left and I have to admit, I’ll be glad to see the back of it. It is always such an intense time with all kinds of ridiculous promises to wipe the slate clean and be more virtuous. Whatever we were up to the previous year, it must […]
- The Storm Before Christmas 1 year ago Some of you eager beaver readers may have noticed I have been quiet of late. In between stuffing turkeys and generally having a life of your own you must have wondered what I was up to. Right? Well, there have been hard times and winter dips. I have been unable or maybe reluctant to try […]
- Windmills and Bikes - A typical Dutch tale 1 year ago We have another family visiting from the UK, with their children who are 9 and 12. I have been nervous about entertaining such big children, but so far so good. Everyone has been pitching in and it seems my 2 wee ones are revelling in new attention. I have had to give in to skate […]
- Fasting and Feasting 1 year ago I am in the bath. I have a headache and I’m hungry. Really hungry, but I’m having a bath to distract me from thinking about food, which so far hasn’t worked out that well. I am dreaming of a croissant that I’m planning on treating myself to in the morning. Earlier today I saw croissants...
Contest Entries »
- The Normal King - Singing for the coronation in an International School in the Netherlands Education and International Schools I am at work. I work in an international primary school in the Netherlands. It’s the end of a busy day. I’m with group 6, the 9/10 year olds. We’ve already been adding decimals, listing homophones and interviewing the tourist board for our...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Run of the windmill has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!