Mes Yeux Ouverts (my open eyes)
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Doctor's Office 4 months ago I walk into the little waiting room and begin to hear the lightest strains of music coming from somewhere, piped in like I've only otherwise heard in American elevators, but much softer, while 8 pairs of eyes, of ages ranging from pre-K to post-retirement, raise up at the same time to give me the...
- Le Centenaire 6 months ago Spontaneity - I've become such a big fan.
- On Leaves and Fall 6 months ago This is how I will remember Fall 2012 in Paris.It's been so dark and wet, and the only colors that show through the gray are the gold, yellow and brown from these wet leaves.It's typically not very windy in Paris and so these perfectly-shaped leaves cling to their trees until they just can't hang...
- Art, art and more art 8 months ago The sun finally decided to shine over Paris, after many rainy and dark days, and so it was the perfect Sunday afternoon to spend....indoors?
- Buying a Bed in Paris 8 months ago It almost sounds like the title of a French comedy.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Mes Yeux Ouverts (my open eyes) has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!