Latest Blog Posts »
- Viktor & Rolf #StreetStyle at #PFW #AW14 5 hours ago So the street fashion and people watching was great at Issey Miyake, but Viktor & Rolf was fabulous! Again on a lunch break I trotted over there, camera in hand and ready to shoot. I arrived at the edge of the Tuileries garden at the same time as Anna Del Russo. The slew of photographers […]
- In Love With An Iron Lady 2 days ago I have been in Paris for over 11 years now. Wow. It seems so long to me. And no matter how many times I go to see the Eiffel Tower, I always always take a picture of her. She is beautiful. Weather it is against a grey cloud-cast sky, or dazzling beneath a vibrant evening […]
- Paris Street Style #PFW #AW2014 Issey Miyake 5 days ago … I skipped over to the Tuileries fashion week tent on my lunch the other day to snap some street style shots outside of the Issey Miyake show. There was a slew of photographers and bloggers all waiting for the fashion people to pour out of the venue so they could snap quick pics […]
- Why Visit Paris this March 1 week ago Post by Jenny Bailey Despite the recent rainy weather, the occasional blossom and warmer temperatures are all tell-tale signs that (dare we say it?) spring is in the air! Whether you’re craving some fresh air or you’d rather stay indoors, here’s our round up of some of the fabulous stuff...
- Before Winter's End... 1 week ago Before Winter’s end, I thought I should perhaps share with you this charming and cozy spot that Chéri and I had drinks at a few weeks ago. The Westin hotel has a bar that I like to go to in the winter, but they added a Winter garden this year. In their atrium that is […]
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Complaints or Clichés in the City of Lights Writing Contest March 2013 Cafe Louis PhilippeComplaint : Le service is nul. Yes, it can be. I have been a victem of it many a time. I have tried, asking nicely for better service, I have tried indicating my lack of time in advance...I have even rebelled against it in the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Prête-Moi Paris has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!