Latest Blog Posts »
- VIP Event @ Carline de Marchi 1 day ago I was happy to be invited to a small VIP blogger press event at the Caroline de Marchi showroom on rue Saint Honoré (very chic). An Italain bag designer, Caroline de Marchi has existed for five years. I saw Kasia Dietz there, enjoyed some Italian inspired hors d’oeuvres with … Read more →
- Mamy Factory 1 week ago I randomly came across this darling boutique/showroom on a very unassuming little street in the 17th on the very edge of the Batignolles quarter. (Paris is full of unassuming streets that boast quietly of lovely little surprises!) The Mamy Factory is a brand of knitwear for babies and children,...
- Paris Helpline - a human link to Paris 2 weeks ago Once in a while, you meet someone who has the kind of energy that is as impressive as it is efficient. After a chance find on Twitter, I met Laure de Boerio for coffee to talk about her brilliant business project Paris Helpline. I asked her for a meeting with … Read more →
- Promenade Pereire - A Happy Place 4 weeks ago The Promenade Pereire, this long park full of kids, flowers and fun, has always been a place of happiness to me. Back when I was a nanny for a family who lived near Porte Maillot, I used to bring the little boy I cared for here to play. It was … Read more →
- First Fête des Mères 2 months ago Today is mother’s day in France. I am so happy to now carry the beautiful title of « mother » and have a special day. I get to spend the day living up to this title and take care of my little Bébé Chéri. He’s the cutest thing and my favorite person … Read more →
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Complaints or Clichés in the City of Lights Writing Contest March 2013 Cafe Louis PhilippeComplaint : Le service is nul. Yes, it can be. I have been a victem of it many a time. I have tried, asking nicely for better service, I have tried indicating my lack of time in advance...I have even rebelled against it in the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Prête-Moi Paris has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!