Latest Blog Posts »
- Charles Gillman and Men's Fashion Week Adventures 7 hours ago Article by (British Expat and Makeup Artist) Charles Gillman It was Fall/Winter 2015/16 men’s fashion week in Paris. Despite the fact that fashion was something I never seemed to struggle with in Paris, the men was something that I wasn’t managing to master after four years in the …...
- Sunday Search for Late Brunch in the 20th 3 days ago We had to head over to the 20th arrondissement this Sunday afternoon to pick up something we found on the Bon Coin website for bébé chéri who is arriving in just two months. And instead of making the trek over there just for this one transaction, we thought we would … Read more →
- Café de Flore - Can You Belive it was My First Time There! 1 week ago Yeah, I know, well over 13 years in the City of Light and I cannot for the life of me remember having gone to the Café de FLore for a coffee or for anything, for that matter. Quel honte! Ok, well not really honte, but I was surprised at myself. … Read more →
- Charles Gillman Cosmetics 1 week ago Charles Gillman and I have worked together a few times, for photo shoots, sometimes I am the model, sometimes I am behind the camera, but Charles is always the make-up artist, expert, beautifier and magician. He can turn any face into a glamor puss ready for the glossies with a … Read more →
- #Liberty Takes a hit in the heart of Paris - #JeSuisCharlie 3 weeks ago I’m sure all of the readers of this blog know about the events in Paris that began the morning of January 7th 2015 when terrorist assassins murdered 12 people at the Charlie Hebdo headquarters in the 11th arrondissement. This newspaper publication was the focus of previous attacks because of the...
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Complaints or Clichés in the City of Lights Writing Contest March 2013 Cafe Louis PhilippeComplaint : Le service is nul. Yes, it can be. I have been a victem of it many a time. I have tried, asking nicely for better service, I have tried indicating my lack of time in advance...I have even rebelled against it in the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Prête-Moi Paris has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!