Latest Blog Posts »
- A Tale of Two Hotel Openings : Partied or Pampered 9 hours ago Last September, yes I know, nearly a year ago (I’m a bad blogger) in 2013, I was invited to the hotel opening for the new Sofitel Arc de Triomphe in the 8th district of Paris. And this past June I went to a press presentation of the newly renovated Mercure … Read more →
- High Tea at Le Meurice : Pastries of Opulence 3 days ago I was so happy to be invited by Le Meurice for a tea time tasting of their pastries, which are renowned, and rightly so given the dedication to French excellence in pastry arts and cuisine that is promoted by this Dorchester Collection hotel. But an article about tea time at … Read more →
- Monsieur Lacenaire Boutique Opening : Menswear takes over the Marais 1 week ago Article by Frank Cierpial I have always been attracted to brands that are off the beaten path or not hindered in taking chances. Brands such as Jean Paul Gaultier, Saint Laurent Paris, and Eymeric Francois are just a few examples, brands like this interest me, they inspire me, and they … Read...
- Do you tweet like I do ? : Making sense of the social media circus 1 week ago Sometimes, I feel like taking a BIIIIIIIIG LOOOOOOONG break from social media… That ever present need to constantly tell the world what is happening in our little lives, tugs at our fingertips without fail whenever something worth sharing is happening. Sometimes I want to stop. Sometimes. And...
- Le Perchoir Marais - Temporarily The Best Rooftop Terrace in Paris 1 week ago You know… I haven’t even been to the original Perchoir. But I don’t care at this point, the Perchoir Marais suits me just fine, and the only time of year I really want to be on a rooftop terrace is in the Summer (or early Fall I suppose). And I … Read more →
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Complaints or Clichés in the City of Lights Writing Contest March 2013 Cafe Louis PhilippeComplaint : Le service is nul. Yes, it can be. I have been a victem of it many a time. I have tried, asking nicely for better service, I have tried indicating my lack of time in advance...I have even rebelled against it in the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Prête-Moi Paris has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!