Latest Blog Posts »
- Lazy Blogging Syndrome 1 day ago My dear readers, its been at least two, maybe three years, (I can’t even remember that’s how long its been) that I have been sustaining a rhythm of publishing something for your Paris pleasure ever three days. These past several weeks I have been posting a lazy one time a … Read more →
- A few (almost) secret gardens in Paris 1 week ago So the month of July in Paris was a-wash with warmpth and sunlight, but sadly I didn’t get to go out and enjoy it that much since I was dealing with this issue. And as soon as that cast came off, the weather went sour. August has been a total … Read more →
- Project Optimism : The Perks of Being in a Cast in Paris 2 weeks ago FIVE WEEKS. Five long weeks with a resin made « ball and chain » stretching from the start of my toes to just below my knee. Misery, you would think. And yes while it was cumbersome, and the novelty got old really fast, I like to look on the bright side and … Read more →
- Pretty Paris Pictures : An Eiffel Tower Sunset 3 weeks ago My lovely readers, I am fresh out of inspiration for posts these days. I am blaming it on the 5 weeks, FIVE WEEKS! of having my foot in a cast and being mostly limited in what I can do and where I can go (I did make a couple of … Read more →
- Gerard Mulot Tea Room : Dainty Delicacies 3 weeks ago After my pastry splurge at Le Meurice, I was having a bout of craving for more cream! Now that I can magically eat dairy again, I have been going slightly overboard on occasion often. My friend Holly, from the expat group I am a member of, who has been in … Read more →
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Complaints or Clichés in the City of Lights Writing Contest March 2013 Cafe Louis PhilippeComplaint : Le service is nul. Yes, it can be. I have been a victem of it many a time. I have tried, asking nicely for better service, I have tried indicating my lack of time in advance...I have even rebelled against it in the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Prête-Moi Paris has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!