Latest Blog Posts »
- Top 10 Beautiful French Women 5 days ago Some say that French women are more beautiful. I don’t know if that is true. Perhaps the myth comes from a certain poise (also known as discretion), a savoir-faire when it comes to wardrobe, and a light hand when it comes to fixing the ravages of time (also known as … Read more →
- Michael Pereira : Bringing Broadway to Paris 1 week ago Michael Pereira is on a mission to bring quality Broadway jazz instruction to Paris. I met Michael Pereira a couple years ago through social media. We tried to meet on one of his trips to Paris the summer of 2013, but the stars we not aligned that year. This past … Read more →
- A love affair with French cheese! ~♥ 2 weeks ago Some who read this blog regularly, will know that I spent many long years intolerant to dairy. About ten years or so. That meant no cheese. Can you imagine!?! And then, one fine day in April 2014, I tested something that had dairy in it…and discovered that I felt no … Read more →
- Defined Moment - Haute Couture SS15 - The Wedding Collection 2 weeks ago For all the past seasons that I have been invited to the presentation of Defined Moment, I have been unable to go, and have had one of my contributors attend. Finally this season I was free, and am so glad I got to see this collection for myself. It was … Read more →
- Antonio Ortega Haute Couture SS15 - Urban Impression-ism 3 weeks ago A captivating collection to say the least. Designer Antonio Ortega, born in Mexico, began his love affair with couture and fashion at the tender age of 8, and throughout his career has always been in search for that which hasn’t been created yet. He certainly has infused an incredible amount …...
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Complaints or Clichés in the City of Lights Writing Contest March 2013 Cafe Louis PhilippeComplaint : Le service is nul. Yes, it can be. I have been a victem of it many a time. I have tried, asking nicely for better service, I have tried indicating my lack of time in advance...I have even rebelled against it in the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Prête-Moi Paris has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!