Latest Blog Posts »
- Luxury Life for an Afternoon @ Le Grand Hôtel du Palais Royal 2 days ago Oh what a lucky life it is, when the chance to test the spa at a five star luxury hotel in Paris, comes wafting my way on a warm summer breeze. I was so delighted to be invited to test the spa with a massage and a visit of the … Read more →
- Ambiancity Paris Picnics 1 week ago At Prête-Moi Paris, romance is a staple for content, so I am glad I can finally share this fun video I did with Ambiancity to help them promote their romantic Paris picnic service. I met Sofiane of Ambiancity several years ago at a Tweetup event, and I have always been … Read more →
- Summertime Tea Party with Patricia Parisienne 2 weeks ago When Patrician Parisienne comes to town (she’s now married and based in London, but thankfully returns often to Paris), she has a whirlwind of soirées to attend and slew of friends to visit. Hard to do in just a few days. So she came up with a great solution… a tea party … Read more →
- VIP Event @ Caroline de Marchi 3 weeks ago I was happy to be invited to a small VIP blogger press event at the Caroline de Marchi showroom on rue Saint Honoré (very chic). An French bag designer, Caroline de Marchi has existed for five years. I saw Kasia Dietz there, enjoyed some Italian inspired hors d’oeuvres with … Read more →
- Mamy Factory 2 months ago I randomly came across this darling boutique/showroom on a very unassuming little street in the 17th on the very edge of the Batignolles quarter. (Paris is full of unassuming streets that boast quietly of lovely little surprises!) The Mamy Factory is a brand of knitwear for babies and children,...
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Complaints or Clichés in the City of Lights Writing Contest March 2013 Cafe Louis PhilippeComplaint : Le service is nul. Yes, it can be. I have been a victem of it many a time. I have tried, asking nicely for better service, I have tried indicating my lack of time in advance...I have even rebelled against it in the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Prête-Moi Paris has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!