Latest Blog Posts »
- Art Nouveau at the Edge of Paris 2 hours ago I had a regular physical therapy appointment for several weeks at a doctors’ office just at the edge of the city limit in the north of the 17th, and I would make the slow stroll waddle there to get my prescribed weekly medical (reimbursed) back massage for pain due to … Read more →
- Le Bistrot du Passage 5 days ago There is a small, hidden cobblestone passage way in the 17th, with a charming little bistrot that I went to years ago with people from work at my former occupation. I never kept the card with the name and address and thus could not for the life of me find … Read more →
- Paris Fashion Week : FW15 Augustin Teboul 6 days ago Article by Charles Gillman Here I am sitting on my sofa, with the sun beaming through the window and the cat is passed out on the floor. I seriously know how she feels! It’s a few days after Paris fashion week, as well as after having quite a few 3:30AM … Read more →
- Le Dépanneur Bar and Terrace 1 week ago Last Summer, Chéri and I had drinks on the terrace of Le Dépanneur, in the trendy area of the 9th just below Pigalle (refered to as SoPi). Across the street on the little tiny plaza on the corner of rue Douai (what Jimmy Buffet refers to as « rue de la … Read more →
- Our Pictours Paris « Baby Moon » Photo Shoot 1 week ago Ok, so we didn’t actually take a babymoon to Paris, we live here! But, my friend Lindsey of Pictours Paris who does Paris photo tours that are beyond stunning, offered us a photo shoot as a baby shower gift. And oh my what a gift! She seriously made us look … Read more →
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Complaints or Clichés in the City of Lights Writing Contest March 2013 Cafe Louis PhilippeComplaint : Le service is nul. Yes, it can be. I have been a victem of it many a time. I have tried, asking nicely for better service, I have tried indicating my lack of time in advance...I have even rebelled against it in the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Prête-Moi Paris has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!