Latest Blog Posts »
- A Paris Christmas Stroll 2 days ago In my hometown in New England, we always had an event in mid-December called the « Christmas Stroll ». It was a a time for the residents and those of neighboring towns to come and enjoy together the Christmas ambiance that was always so well exemplified in the decorations. The town (a … Read...
- A Village Street at the Foot of Montmartre 1 week ago As I was running some errands the other day around Montmartre, I stumbled upon the most darling little cobblestone street that I had never seen before. Set right off of the boulevard de Clichy, it is an absolute haven of calm and charm nestled amongst the chaos and bustling of … Read more →
- 24 Hours in Paris - Prête-Moi Paris Style! 3 weeks ago Sometimes friends will email me and ask for advice on what to do with a long layover in Paris. Or better yet, some friends will deliberately schedule a long layover, just to get a « Paris fix » (it’s like a drug you know)! If it were me, I would certainly schedule … Read more →
- L'Oiseau Blanc Restaurant 3 weeks ago A friend took me this past summer to the newest fanciest place to dine in town, to celebrate my good news that Chéri and I are expecting a baby! L’Oiseau Blanc at the new ultra luxury hotel Le Peninsula. It was such a wonderful way to feel toasted and cared … Read more →
- The Taittinger Champagne Caves 1 month ago Article by Scott Sallée We visited the Taittinger Caves recently in Reims, a short 45 minute TGV away from Paris Gare de l’Est. Three tasting options are available after the tour – the Brut Réserve, the Brut Réserve followed by the Rosé, the Prélude Cuvée Grands Crus, or the recently …...
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Complaints or Clichés in the City of Lights Writing Contest March 2013 Cafe Louis PhilippeComplaint : Le service is nul. Yes, it can be. I have been a victem of it many a time. I have tried, asking nicely for better service, I have tried indicating my lack of time in advance...I have even rebelled against it in the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Prête-Moi Paris has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!