Latest Blog Posts »
- Cute Cookies in the Cuisine 1 day ago Article/translation by Melissa Ladd I needed to make some cookies for someone’s pregnancy announcement, and just as I was thinking about scouring Paris for baby themed cookie making products, I received an email from a German company who has just opened up their website commerce in France for all...
- Coffee Talk : Terres de Café 1 week ago Article by Melissa Ladd (English & français). It’s no secret that coffee culture has made a big comeback in Paris with the opening of many little spots that aim to serve artisan coffee and to bring back the art of the barista. It’s also no secret that the expat communities … Read more →
- Easy and Trendy Bogger Style 1 week ago Fashion week is always a hectic time for serious fashion bloggers. Long hours, lots of travel back and forth to the venues and not much time to take care of yourself, all while needing to look trendy and fashion forward. Not always easy to feel comfortable in these kinds of … Read more →
- I Love My Lenovo 2 weeks ago Article by Melissa Ladd (English & Français) The French PR team for Lenovo contacted my and asked if I would like to test out their fun little « Yoga » tablet. Ummm…. OUI! I have an ipad tablet that I use mostly at home, but I have always prefered Android to Apple … Read more →
- A Parisian Perfume Prommenade 3 weeks ago Article écrit par Barbara de la Motte Saint Pierre, artiste Parisienne et par Melissa Ladd, et traduit par Melissa. * Article written by Barbara de la Motte Saint Pierre, a Parisian artist and by Melissa Ladd, and translated by Melissa. Nous voilà revenus de notre ballade de perfumistas, Melissa,...
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Complaints or Clichés in the City of Lights Writing Contest March 2013 Cafe Louis PhilippeComplaint : Le service is nul. Yes, it can be. I have been a victem of it many a time. I have tried, asking nicely for better service, I have tried indicating my lack of time in advance...I have even rebelled against it in the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Prête-Moi Paris has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!