Latest Blog Posts »
- 24 Hours in Paris - Prête-Moi Paris Style! 22 hours ago Sometimes friends will email me and ask for advice on what to do with a long layover in Paris. Or better yet, some friends will deliberately schedule a long layover, just to get a « Paris fix » (it’s like a drug you know)! If it were me, I would certainly schedule … Read more →
- L'Oiseau Blanc Restaurant 4 days ago A friend took me this past summer to the newest fanciest place to dine in town, to celebrate my good news that Chéri and I are expecting a baby! L’Oiseau Blanc at the new ultra luxury hotel Le Peninsula. It was such a wonderful way to feel toasted and cared … Read more →
- The Taittinger Champagne Caves 1 week ago Article by Scott Sallée We visited the Taittinger Caves recently in Reims, a short 45 minute TGV away from Paris Gare de l’Est. Three tasting options are available after the tour – the Brut Réserve, the Brut Réserve followed by the Rosé, the Prélude Cuvée Grands Crus, or the recently …...
- Amore e Gelosia - Italy in Paris 2 weeks ago We had a fabulous girls’ night out (with Kasia, Alana and Mary) at an outstanding restaurant in the charming center of Paris just off the Left Bank. Invited by friend and restaurant manager, Kajsa, to test the imported Italian delicacies of Amore e Gelosia, we were welcomed with the warmth …...
- A French Wedding Event 3 weeks ago About a year ago I modeled for a wedding inspiration photo shoot at the Pontarmé castle, for my friend Frédérique who is a wedding planner and creator of magic. Now she has put together a fabulous wedding event at that very same castle with me on the poster! Eeeeeee! Imagine … Read more →
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Complaints or Clichés in the City of Lights Writing Contest March 2013 Cafe Louis PhilippeComplaint : Le service is nul. Yes, it can be. I have been a victem of it many a time. I have tried, asking nicely for better service, I have tried indicating my lack of time in advance...I have even rebelled against it in the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Prête-Moi Paris has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!