Latest Blog Posts »
- A Day in Normandy - Soaking Up Some History 4 days ago Seems like since moving to Normandy, we're more popular than ever. In the last year we've had more friends come to visit than in the final few years we spent in the Languedoc. Is it the cows and apple trees? The sea? The proximity to Paris? My bet is on our proximity to Paris. Being hidden away...
- Photo du Jour - From Another Era 1 week ago They sure don't make them like this anymore!
- Photo du Jour - City Slickers 2 weeks ago Enjoying some evening grazing time in Bayeux.
- Photo du Jour - Old Tiles 2 weeks ago An old granite sink and wonderful black and white tiles at le Ch
- Italian Comfort Food and My Grandma 2 weeks ago Living so far away from family means that you sometimes miss the big stuff - birthdays, new babies, graduations, weddings and funerals. And sometimes you know that you just have to be there. I spent a good amount of time with my grandma when I was visiting my family
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Chez Loulou
17:52 PM December 09, 2012
I love Chez LouLou- shes great with a wonderful & informative blog but it shouldn't be placed in Honfleur as she doesn't live there.