LaFleur de Paris
Latest Blog Posts »
- 11 THINGS I LOVE THIS MONTH 3 months ago (Because 10 wasn't enough - it's SPRING!)
- MindBodyLafleurGreen 3 months ago Check out my latest post on MBG ! (complete with slideshow - fun!) Too Busy To Eat Healthy? 9 Foods To Keep In Your Kitchen http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-7935/too-busy-to-eat-healthy-9-foods-to-keep-in-your-kitchen.html
- Shake What Yo Matcha Gave Ya ! 4 months ago “Matcha matcha man. I want to be a Matcha man…” Well, a Matcha WOman for that matter. And I am! Matcha: It does a body good. Got Matcha? I do. I’ve been a Matcha (wo)man for awhile now, but just discovered a new brand called Got Matcha and I’m loving it....
- Freezing Fantasies: Fun 2013 Getaways to Distract You From the Cold 5 months ago “Oh the weather outside is frightful…” As I’m sure you’ve heard since all of social media is atwitter about the nationwide - and international ! – winter freeze. Even everyone in LA was complaining about the “frigid” 60-degree temperatures...
- 13 Things I love in 2013: The Health & Wellness edition (+ a few guilty pleasures too) 5 months ago I was going to title this “2013 Things I love in 2013” and can probably find that many since all seems new and exciting here on another continent, but I imagine you are all very busy getting back to work and back to la vie, so let’s stick with 13, shall we? We still...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » LaFleur de Paris has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!