Latest Blog Posts »
- To Grow, To Make and To Cook. 1 week ago Butter, Ricotta and Kefir - I made all three of these at some point in Paris. They're relatively labour-intensive and ordering unpasteurised milk from my local cheesemonger (it had to be ordered in specially for me) got me the reputation of being "the weird English girl." However, the butter here...
- Fortune Favours The Bold 2 months ago Setting up life in a new country is never simple. That said, it’s been almost exactly one year since I ... Continue reading
- Some Like It Hot 2 months ago It’s been really boiling hot this week and often without as much as the slightest breeze. Temperatures will easily soar ... Continue reading
- Renovating A House In Italy Is Nothing Like "Under The Tuscan Sun" 2 months ago Picture an old house, on a hill, in the lush Italian countryside, completely surrounded by vineyards. Sounds idyllic, right? Especially ... Continue reading
- To Survive In Italy, You Must Be Resourceful 3 months ago Living – and surviving – in Italy means being resourceful. You think something’s going to be ok because previous experience ... Continue reading
Contest Entries »
- 10 Men I Shouldn't Have Met In Paris Writing Contest March 2013 Paris is the city of romance, the city where couples come for lovey-dovey getaways and singles come in the hope of being whisked off their feet. Well, it’s not always the case. Here is the story of my expat experience in Paris, through a list of...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Burnt Cream has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!