Latest Blog Posts »
- Co-Working Spaces in Paris 1 week ago So many people have the dream of moving to Paris for a month or two. Of “upping sticks” and relocating ... Continue reading
- Bocamexa, 75005 1 month ago One of my great discoveries recently has been the Mexican restaurant “Bocamexa” at the bottom end of rue Mouffetard. I had ... Continue reading
- Strada Café Monge, 75005 1 month ago The Strada Café, whom you might have heard of in the Marais (94 rue du Temple, 75003), opened up in a ... Continue reading
- Useful Resources for Living in Paris 4 months ago Have you always wondered which websites and online resources the French (and in particular, the Parisians) actually use? Whether you’ve ... Continue reading
- Safety Scouts Advice 4 months ago One of the positive outcomes of my unfortunate incident with a taxi driver was an introduction to Christopher Gadenne. He’s ... Continue reading
Contest Entries »
- 10 Men I Shouldn't Have Met In Paris Writing Contest March 2013 Paris is the city of romance, the city where couples come for lovey-dovey getaways and singles come in the hope of being whisked off their feet. Well, it’s not always the case. Here is the story of my expat experience in Paris, through a list of...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Burnt Cream has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!