Latest Blog Posts »
- Le Café des Musées, 75003 2 months ago So many people ask me where you can find steak-frites in Paris. Or where are the best escargots in the ... Continue reading
- Rossi & Co, 75002 2 months ago Marco Rossi is a star, about whom we food-writers do not give enough air-time. I have had the pleasure of ... Continue reading
- La Pâtisserie des Rêves, 75116 2 months ago “Et voila” she scowls as she throws the plates down in front of us. La Pâtisserie des Rêves has been ... Continue reading
- Golosino, 75005 3 months ago The rue Mouffetard is known for many things… but to find a good Italian pizza joint along this cute, ... Continue reading
- DOSE Dealer de Café, 75005 3 months ago One of my favourite spots on the rue Mouffetard, this coffee shop caters to students who don’t want to be ... Continue reading
Contest Entries »
- 10 Men I Shouldn't Have Met In Paris Writing Contest March 2013 Paris is the city of romance, the city where couples come for lovey-dovey getaways and singles come in the hope of being whisked off their feet. Well, it’s not always the case. Here is the story of my expat experience in Paris, through a list of...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Burnt Cream has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!