Latest Blog Posts »
- Café Chilango, 75011 3 months ago Picture the scene: “So we’re opening a new spot in Paris. The hipster market is booming right now and we ... Continue reading
- Mococha, 75005 3 months ago Since 2009, Marie-Helene Gantois has been selecting very best from very best chocolatiers in France and selling them in her independant shop ... Continue reading
- Pozzetto, 75004 3 months ago On the rue du Roi de Sicile in the lower part of the Marais, not a million miles away from ... Continue reading
- Café Pépone, 75018 3 months ago Because what's a girl to do when it's too hot to work? @PozzettoParis #gelato #Paris18 (new address on #Abbesses!!) pic.twitter.com/5zKXlF5SAT ... Continue reading
- Le Café des Musées, 75003 6 months ago So many people ask me where you can find steak-frites in Paris. Or where are the best escargots in the ... Continue reading
Contest Entries »
- 10 Men I Shouldn't Have Met In Paris Writing Contest March 2013 Paris is the city of romance, the city where couples come for lovey-dovey getaways and singles come in the hope of being whisked off their feet. Well, it’s not always the case. Here is the story of my expat experience in Paris, through a list of...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Burnt Cream has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!