Latest Blog Posts »
- Rossi & Co, 75002 2 weeks ago Marco Rossi is a star, about whom we food-writers do not give enough air-time. I have had the pleasure of ... Continue reading
- La Pâtisserie des Rêves, 75116 2 weeks ago “Et voila” she scowls as she throws the plates down in front of us. La Pâtisserie des Rêves has been ... Continue reading
- Golosino, 75005 4 weeks ago The rue Mouffetard is known for many things… but to find a good Italian pizza joint along this cute, ... Continue reading
- DOSE Dealer de Café, 75005 1 month ago One of my favourite spots on the rue Mouffetard, this coffee shop caters to students who don’t want to be ... Continue reading
- La Maison Thai, 75018 1 month ago Tucked away on an off-street behind the rue de l’Olive is a real no-frills, authentic Thai place. La Maison Thai. ... Continue reading
Contest Entries »
- 10 Men I Shouldn't Have Met In Paris Writing Contest March 2013 Paris is the city of romance, the city where couples come for lovey-dovey getaways and singles come in the hope of being whisked off their feet. Well, it’s not always the case. Here is the story of my expat experience in Paris, through a list of...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Burnt Cream has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!