Latest Blog Posts »
- Du Pain et Des Idées , 75010 1 week ago I woke up in a cold sweat this morning as it dawned upon me that I am yet to write ... Continue reading
- Festival des Pains de Monsieur Habhab, 75020 3 weeks ago Just ten minutes from the hustle and bustle of the busy city, there lies a relatively unknown quarter of Paris and ... Continue reading
- The Worst Restaurant Experience of 2016 AKA The Time That I Cleared The Dirty Plates... 2 months ago New Italian restaurant? In my neighbourhood? Proper pizza oven in back? Yes please… And then we ate there. A case ... Continue reading
- Here's What You Didn't Know About Galette des Rois 2 months ago We tend to translate Galette des Rois as “King Cake” in English. Yet, the translation is rather deceptive. Despite sharing ... Continue reading
- Who Is Saint Honoré? 3 months ago If you want to get to grips with French pastries, you simply have to start with Saint Honoré. Honoratus, bishop of ... Continue reading
Contest Entries »
- 10 Men I Shouldn't Have Met In Paris Writing Contest March 2013 Paris is the city of romance, the city where couples come for lovey-dovey getaways and singles come in the hope of being whisked off their feet. Well, it’s not always the case. Here is the story of my expat experience in Paris, through a list of...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Burnt Cream has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!