Latest Blog Posts »
- La Buvette de Camille, 75011 2 days ago La Buvette de Camille is one of the main spots where people in the natural wine industry in Paris like ... Continue reading
- There Is No Title. 1 week ago #ParisAttacks – 13th November 2015 As a nation, we have been glued to the news this weekend. Gleaning the media ... Continue reading
- L'Auberge Bressane, 75007 2 weeks ago It’s not that there is a dearth of high-quality restaurants in this part of the 7th. You only have to ... Continue reading
- Bontemps, 75003 2 months ago There is a traditional French expression which says that “a good friend is one who brings food.” Well, I’m not ... Continue reading
- Which Is The Oldest Street in Paris? 2 months ago The oldest street in Paris is the rue Saint Jacques, in the 5th arrondissement. Leading from the Île de la ... Continue reading
Contest Entries »
- 10 Men I Shouldn't Have Met In Paris Writing Contest March 2013 Paris is the city of romance, the city where couples come for lovey-dovey getaways and singles come in the hope of being whisked off their feet. Well, it’s not always the case. Here is the story of my expat experience in Paris, through a list of...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Burnt Cream has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!