Latest Blog Posts »
- Easter in France - it's all about the chocolate... 1 day ago Have you ever wondered how the French celebrate Easter and where you can get really good chocolate in Paris? Read ... Continue reading
- La Brasserie de la Goutte d'Or, 75018 1 week ago Fans of craft beers and local produce should definitely pay a visit to this little brasserie tucked away in the ... Continue reading
- Aux Charpentiers, 75006 2 weeks ago “Food and love have two things in common….. they are both temporary but should bring pleasure” says Aux ... Continue reading
- What's In My Area? 2 weeks ago Each of the twenty arrondissements in Paris has its own distinct charm and character. The 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th ... Continue reading
- The History of Wine in Paris 4 weeks ago Picture yourself in 18th century Paris. The streets are narrow, smelly and just as ridden with vagabonds, ragamuffins and the more-than-just-occasional ... Continue reading
Contest Entries »
- 10 Men I Shouldn't Have Met In Paris Writing Contest March 2013 Paris is the city of romance, the city where couples come for lovey-dovey getaways and singles come in the hope of being whisked off their feet. Well, it’s not always the case. Here is the story of my expat experience in Paris, through a list of...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Burnt Cream has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!