Latest Blog Posts »
- La Petite Marquise, 75116 2 days ago I find the line 2 métro fascinating. Of all the different lines, it is peut-être this one which covers the widest range ... Continue reading
- Paris Ladies System Defense 4 days ago Another late night last night and another early start this morning. (Why do I put myself through this again?!) This ... Continue reading
- Au Duc de la Chapelle, 75018 2 weeks ago The expression “I was lead to believe…” most commonly translates into French as “j’ai cru comprendre que…” It’s curious because ... Continue reading
- Alléosse, 75017 3 weeks ago The cute, little, pedestrianised market street rue Poncelet, tucked behind the Arc de Triomphe and metres away from Place des ... Continue reading
- Le Marché aux Puces de Saint Ouen with Discover Walks 3 weeks ago It’s rare that I’ll be standing outside a McDonald’s at 10.45 on a Saturday morning. On this occasion, coming at ... Continue reading
Contest Entries »
- 10 Men I Shouldn't Have Met In Paris Writing Contest March 2013 Paris is the city of romance, the city where couples come for lovey-dovey getaways and singles come in the hope of being whisked off their feet. Well, it’s not always the case. Here is the story of my expat experience in Paris, through a list of...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Burnt Cream has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!