Latest Blog Posts »
- La Mosquée de Paris, 75005 1 day ago Escapism. It really is a wonderful thing to clear the mind. To sit quietly by yourself, in a place outside ... Continue reading
- Androuet, 75005 2 days ago There has been a market on the rue Mouffetard since the 1380s. It’s a long story (one for when you’re ... Continue reading
- Was La Belle Epoque Really So Great? 4 days ago TL;DR version: Everything’s relative. If you’ve just come out of a century of foreign war and internal revolutions and you’re ... Continue reading
- La Petite Marquise, 75116 1 week ago I find the line 2 métro fascinating. Of all the different lines, it is peut-être this one which covers the widest range ... Continue reading
- Paris Ladies System Defense 1 week ago Another late night last night and another early start this morning. (Why do I put myself through this again?!) This ... Continue reading
Contest Entries »
- 10 Men I Shouldn't Have Met In Paris Writing Contest March 2013 Paris is the city of romance, the city where couples come for lovey-dovey getaways and singles come in the hope of being whisked off their feet. Well, it’s not always the case. Here is the story of my expat experience in Paris, through a list of...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Burnt Cream has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!