Latest Blog Posts »
- A Perfect Autumnal Plum Pie 6 days ago Mother Nature has changed direction. After the balmy summer nights of July and August, September has arrived. The crisp, damp ... Continue reading
- What Would Be Your Dream Kitchen? 2 weeks ago The boy and I got hit with a stomach bug this weekend. After just a half-day in the vineyards, we ... Continue reading
- The Return of the Goat 1 month ago “What do you mean, the old men of the village don’t come over to take a look at a building ... Continue reading
- Casu Marzu - The Maggot Cheese From Sardinia 1 month ago Mimolette is the famous French “cheese-mite cheese” – a term which sends shivers down the spine of the uninitiated. (If ... Continue reading
- To Grow, To Make and To Cook. 2 months ago Butter, Ricotta and Kefir - I made all three of these at some point in Paris. They're relatively labour-intensive and ordering unpasteurised milk from my local cheesemonger (it had to be ordered in specially for me) got me the reputation of being "the weird English girl." However, the butter here...
Contest Entries »
- 10 Men I Shouldn't Have Met In Paris Writing Contest March 2013 Paris is the city of romance, the city where couples come for lovey-dovey getaways and singles come in the hope of being whisked off their feet. Well, it’s not always the case. Here is the story of my expat experience in Paris, through a list of...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Burnt Cream has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!