Latest Blog Posts »
- La Maison Thai, 75018 1 week ago Tucked away on an off-street behind the rue de l’Olive is a real no-frills, authentic Thai place. La Maison Thai. ... Continue reading
- La Mosquée de Paris, 75005 2 weeks ago Escapism. It really is a wonderful thing to clear the mind. To sit quietly by yourself, in a place outside ... Continue reading
- Androuet, 75005 3 weeks ago There has been a market on the rue Mouffetard since the 1380s. It’s a long story (one for when you’re ... Continue reading
- Was La Belle Epoque Really So Great? 3 weeks ago TL;DR version: Everything’s relative. If you’ve just come out of a century of foreign war and internal revolutions and you’re ... Continue reading
- La Petite Marquise, 75116 4 weeks ago I find the line 2 métro fascinating. Of all the different lines, it is peut-être this one which covers the widest range ... Continue reading
Contest Entries »
- 10 Men I Shouldn't Have Met In Paris Writing Contest March 2013 Paris is the city of romance, the city where couples come for lovey-dovey getaways and singles come in the hope of being whisked off their feet. Well, it’s not always the case. Here is the story of my expat experience in Paris, through a list of...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Burnt Cream has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!