Latest Blog Posts »
- Food is Sexy! 4 days ago A Big Chill for French CuisineA steady increase in labor costs and food prices in France has fueled an unexpected phenomenon: Many restaurants can no longer afford to prepare meals from fresh ingredients in their own...
- #AgaveWeek 2 weeks ago Calling all Mexicans!
- Tommy's Margarita 6c 2 weeks ago Tommy's Margarita 6cl tequila blanco 3cl fresh lime juice 3cl agave syrup. Hard shake.
- BlogLovin 2 weeks ago Gimme some Bloglovin!! May is here. Where April went I have no idea. The routine of m
- Six Degrees of Separation 3 weeks ago Six degrees of separation is what they claim exists between every person in the world. That you can pick any two people in the world and connect them in just six steps. However, coincidences can,
Contest Entries »
- 10 Men I Shouldn't Have Met In Paris Writing Contest March 2013 Paris is the city of romance, the city where couples come for lovey-dovey getaways and singles come in the hope of being whisked off their feet. Well, it’s not always the case. Here is the story of my expat experience in Paris, through a list of...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Burnt Cream has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!