Latest Blog Posts »
- Stop Bashing French Food! 6 days ago My God! What is going on? Dieu, it seems the anglo-saxon press is getting over-excited after finding a new weapon with ... Continue reading
- Carl Marletti, 75005 6 days ago STOP PRESS: Voted best Strawberry Cream Cake (un fraisier) by Le Figaro, thereby beating Angelina, Pierre Hermé and Jean-François Piège!! [June 2014] ... Continue reading
- Coureurs de Terroirs, 75017 1 month ago This wine shop is exactly what I wish existed in my neighbourhood. A small shoe-box space but filled to the ... Continue reading
- Le 6 Paul Bert, 75011 3 months ago I have been a fervent supporter of the Vélib – the Paris bike-share programme. For just half the price of ... Continue reading
- Terroir Parisien, 75005 3 months ago Having accumulated an impressive three Michelin stars, celebrated chef Yannick Alleno has turned his hand to “bistrot.” Fresh, regional produce. ... Continue reading
Contest Entries »
- 10 Men I Shouldn't Have Met In Paris Writing Contest March 2013 Paris is the city of romance, the city where couples come for lovey-dovey getaways and singles come in the hope of being whisked off their feet. Well, it’s not always the case. Here is the story of my expat experience in Paris, through a list of...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Burnt Cream has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!