Latest Blog Posts »
- To Survive In Italy, You Must Be Resourceful 9 hours ago Living – and surviving – in Italy means being resourceful. You think something’s going to be ok because previous experience ... Continue reading
- On Shaky Foundations? 1 week ago You may remember from my post ten days ago (Building A Life) that building works have started recently on the ... Continue reading
- Building a Life In Italy 3 weeks ago It’s never a good sign when someone wakes you from your postprandial siesta with a knock at the door and ... Continue reading
- Taking a Tart for Labour Day 3 weeks ago “Hey Emma, you remember we’re leaving at 10am….” whispers the boy, “… well, it’s almost 9am and you still have ... Continue reading
- Compagnie des Glaces, 75005 1 year ago As soon as the sun comes out in Paris, I scrabble for alternatives to Amorino. Fortunately, last week, I found ... Continue reading
Contest Entries »
- 10 Men I Shouldn't Have Met In Paris Writing Contest March 2013 Paris is the city of romance, the city where couples come for lovey-dovey getaways and singles come in the hope of being whisked off their feet. Well, it’s not always the case. Here is the story of my expat experience in Paris, through a list of...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Burnt Cream has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!