Latest Blog Posts »
- Useful Resources for Living in Paris 3 months ago Have you always wondered which websites and online resources the French (and in particular, the Parisians) actually use? Whether you’ve ... Continue reading
- Safety Scouts Advice 3 months ago One of the positive outcomes of my unfortunate incident with a taxi driver was an introduction to Christopher Gadenne. He’s ... Continue reading
- La Cave de Don Doudine, 75018 3 months ago There’s been a huge hullaballoo around the opening of la Brasserie Barbes this week. Apparently, we’re supposed to be up ... Continue reading
- Café Chilango, 75011 5 months ago Picture the scene: “So we’re opening a new spot in Paris. The hipster market is booming right now and we ... Continue reading
- Mococha, 75005 5 months ago Since 2009, Marie-Helene Gantois has been selecting very best from very best chocolatiers in France and selling them in her independant shop ... Continue reading
Contest Entries »
- 10 Men I Shouldn't Have Met In Paris Writing Contest March 2013 Paris is the city of romance, the city where couples come for lovey-dovey getaways and singles come in the hope of being whisked off their feet. Well, it’s not always the case. Here is the story of my expat experience in Paris, through a list of...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Burnt Cream has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!