Latest Blog Posts »
- Squatt Wine Shop, 75011 3 weeks ago A cute, shoe-box-sized wine shop on rue de la Roquette. Pietro Russano, whose name you might recognise from Italian bar-restaurant-épicerie the ... Continue reading
- Nebbiolo, 75012 3 weeks ago Nobody could be more proud of his roots than Federico, owner of the Piedmontese cave à manger on the rue ... Continue reading
- Stop Bashing French Food! 3 months ago My God! What is going on? Dieu, it seems the anglo-saxon press is getting over-excited after finding a new weapon with ... Continue reading
- Carl Marletti, 75005 2 months ago STOP PRESS: Voted best Strawberry Cream Cake (un fraisier) by Le Figaro, thereby beating Angelina, Pierre Hermé and Jean-François Piège!! [June 2014] ... Continue reading
- Yard, 75011 3 months ago One of my best meals in recent months was had at this thimble-sized restaurant just a stepping stone away from ... Continue reading
Contest Entries »
- 10 Men I Shouldn't Have Met In Paris Writing Contest March 2013 Paris is the city of romance, the city where couples come for lovey-dovey getaways and singles come in the hope of being whisked off their feet. Well, it’s not always the case. Here is the story of my expat experience in Paris, through a list of...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Burnt Cream has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!