Latest Blog Posts »
- Alléosse, 75017 3 days ago The cute, little, pedestrianised market street rue Poncelet, tucked behind the Arc de Triomphe and metres away from Place des ... Continue reading
- La Recyclerie, 75018 3 weeks ago In a most unsuspecting part of the 18th arrondissement you will find one of the new hipster hang-outs in the ... Continue reading
- Ici Meme, 75012 3 weeks ago A seriously cool space that opened in September 2014. Minimal and modern. Off-licence, bar and art gallery. There’s a selection ... Continue reading
- Cognac Cocktail Connexion 2014 1 month ago A series of events in some of Paris’ best cocktail bars all based around Cognac. Starting in October and carrying ... Continue reading
- Squatt Wine Shop, 75011 3 months ago A cute, shoe-box-sized wine shop on rue de la Roquette. Pietro Russano, whose name you might recognise from Italian bar-restaurant-épicerie the ... Continue reading
Contest Entries »
- 10 Men I Shouldn't Have Met In Paris Writing Contest March 2013 Paris is the city of romance, the city where couples come for lovey-dovey getaways and singles come in the hope of being whisked off their feet. Well, it’s not always the case. Here is the story of my expat experience in Paris, through a list of...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Burnt Cream has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!