Latest Blog Posts »
- Compagnie des Glaces, 75005 2 months ago As soon as the sun comes out in Paris, I scrabble for alternatives to Amorino. Fortunately, last week, I found ... Continue reading
- Tiger Paris, 75006 3 months ago Tiger opened in December 2015 and embodies the latest development in the ever-evolving Paris craft cocktail scene. We’ve seen a specialised ... Continue reading
- Spotlight On: Chausson au Speculoos 4 months ago The croissant is so passé. My social media feeds this week (I’m looking at you in particular, Facebook) have been clogged ... Continue reading
- Walrus, 75010 3 months ago Have you wondered where the young, hip and unshaven hang out? The answer is the Walrus. It’s a welcome addition to a quartier ... Continue reading
- Du Pain et Des Idées , 75010 3 months ago I woke up in a cold sweat this morning as it dawned upon me that I am yet to write ... Continue reading
Contest Entries »
- 10 Men I Shouldn't Have Met In Paris Writing Contest March 2013 Paris is the city of romance, the city where couples come for lovey-dovey getaways and singles come in the hope of being whisked off their feet. Well, it’s not always the case. Here is the story of my expat experience in Paris, through a list of...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Burnt Cream has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!