Blog in France - expat life in France
Latest Blog Posts »
- Turkey Tales and Trials 4 days ago I can always tell when the work/life balance is tending towards work/work again – it’s when I haven’t been blogging for a while. This is only my second blog this month. Now, please don’t think I’m whining about working. I recently saw the definition of an entrepreneur as someone who...
- A Bit Of A Do At Boussac Castle 3 weeks ago A couple of weeks ago there was a ‘do’ at our local castle. (How cool is that – to have one of those!) Boussac Castle is a truly impressive building, and it was open to the public for an evening to celebrate its 50th anniversary of being, well, open to the public. M and […]
- Hey June - where did you go? 4 weeks ago Goodness, I hadn’t realised it’s been a month since I put in an appearance in the blogosphere. Where has June gone? It got off to a great start with Caiti coming back home from Canada. She left with one suitcase and a small rucksack and came back with two suitcases and three rucksacks! I met...
- Hot Chicks 2 months ago Goodness, I hadn’t realised I’d taken such a long time off blogging (nearly three weeks in fact). It wasn’t intentional – it just sort of happened! Life has been busy on the farm with the angling season well underway and various other activities. So a quick catch-up is due. TT is now huge...
- How To Catch A Budgie 2 months ago Yesterday I blogged sadly about how one of my budgies, the female, Syrup, had escaped through me not noticing a door in the cage had been knocked slightly open. She hung around all evening and we had fun watching her swooping around the place. She was still close by this morning, on the telephone...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Blog in France - expat life in France
13:44 PM December 06, 2012
Even though I'm not a country girl, I love reading Steph's adventures with her llamas and other animals in the Limousin. With a holiday gîte and three children at various stages in their schooling, she has lots of practical information for expats living in France.
18:47 PM January 29, 2014
I have just read this blog for the first time; its lovely! And I cant wait to (hopefully)start a new life in Creuse in the next few years.