Blog in France - expat life in France
Latest Blog Posts »
- Fun With Finches 1 day ago You haven’t met my zebra finches yet. When we went to buy my birthday budgie, there was a wonderful, huge aviary-type cage on very special offer, so that became a bonus birthday pressie. We moved the budgies into it as soon as it was assembled (we only got one part the wrong way round to […]
- The Rentrée That Wasn't 3 days ago Oops, bit of a muddly start to the new term. There we were at 7.40 am, Rors, Chris and I plus two dogs, waiting for the school bus with varying degrees of eagerness. In fact, there we were at 7.34 am since we always get there early as the bus can be a little erratic […]
- Jubilant Jess and the Catfish Caper! 1 month ago Back in 2006 we introduced the first fish to our three empty lakes. They hadn’t been empty when we’d seen them prior to buying Les Fragnes (apart from one lake which had been drained and so was even empty of water!) but when we became the proud owners of them just over nine years ago, […]
- Turkey Tales and Trials 2 months ago I can always tell when the work/life balance is tending towards work/work again – it’s when I haven’t been blogging for a while. This is only my second blog this month. Now, please don’t think I’m whining about working. I recently saw the definition of an entrepreneur as someone who...
- A Bit Of A Do At Boussac Castle 2 months ago A couple of weeks ago there was a ‘do’ at our local castle. (How cool is that – to have one of those!) Boussac Castle is a truly impressive building, and it was open to the public for an evening to celebrate its 50th anniversary of being, well, open to the public. M and […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Blog in France - expat life in France
13:44 PM December 06, 2012
Even though I'm not a country girl, I love reading Steph's adventures with her llamas and other animals in the Limousin. With a holiday gîte and three children at various stages in their schooling, she has lots of practical information for expats living in France.
18:47 PM January 29, 2014
I have just read this blog for the first time; its lovely! And I cant wait to (hopefully)start a new life in Creuse in the next few years.