Blog in France - expat life in France
Latest Blog Posts »
- Canada Continued 5 days ago So far I’ve had two fabulous days in Canada with Caiti. We’ve walked until our feet are sore each day and certainly got our money’s worth out of our travel cards (unlimited travel on the buses and metro). We began our explorations in the old city, which is by the riverside. This is where...
- Blog In France Goes Canadian 1 week ago Ok, this isn’t going to be quite the holiday I foresaw. I can’t for the life of me get the WiFi to work in my hotel room. I’m hoping Caiti may be able to weave her magic tech-savviness and sort me out, but I suspect it’s to do with the fact I’m in a sort […]
- Chilly Day In Paris 1 week ago I can’t believe it’s a fortnight since I went to Paris with Ruadhri and Benj for the day. My excuse for not blogging about it sooner is that I’ve been concentrating on getting jobs done before I disappear off to Canada on Thursday to visit Caiti and see the sights of Montréal. Benj wanted...
- Chaotic Granite 3 weeks ago We always make the most of any school holidays by fitting in a bit extra geocaching. And this two-week-long mid-term break is no exception. We’re halfway through and have managed to get out most days for an hour or two. Last Tuesday found us in the forest above Guéret, around the wolf park at...
- Not A Good Morning OR Sideways Rain And No Blessings 1 month ago This morning did not go according to plan. I’d hoped to be blogging about this year’s Blessing of the Animals at our local church in Nouzerines. We’ve been a couple of times before. I took Brendan the alpaca for a walk yesterday in readiness for trekking down to the church for 9.30, the usual...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Blog in France - expat life in France
13:44 PM December 06, 2012
Even though I'm not a country girl, I love reading Steph's adventures with her llamas and other animals in the Limousin. With a holiday gîte and three children at various stages in their schooling, she has lots of practical information for expats living in France.
18:47 PM January 29, 2014
I have just read this blog for the first time; its lovely! And I cant wait to (hopefully)start a new life in Creuse in the next few years.