Blog in France - expat life in France
Latest Blog Posts »
- Another Threesome 2 days ago I told you about our three new goats and three new turkeys in my last blog post. There’s now a third new threesome at Les Fragnes – this time lambs. On Friday 13th March, Mrs Suffolk (our Suffolk ewe) presented us with a little female, Friday, and six days later, Mrs Eyebrows (our Charollais)...
- Good Things Come In Threes 2 weeks ago They say that all good things come in threes and they certainly do here. Not only do we have the three Dagg progeny, but we’ve had two sets of new arrivals in the form of threesomes, with the third threesome arriving later this month – but you’ll have to wait to find out who they are. […]
- How Not To Be Organised 1 month ago It has to be said, the French aren’t very good at organising things. On what am I basing this generalisation? Last week! We had a stagiaire (work experience student) with us last week. Éléa came up from Bordeaux with her mum to spend five days finding out what it’s like running an élévage...
- France's Bestselling Books in 2014 2 months ago Here’s a list of the ten bestselling books in France for 2014. Merci pour ce moment (Thank You for This Moment) by Valérie Trierweiler. This memoir by Président Holland’s former companion sold 603,300 copies. Cinquante nuances de Grey (50 Shades of Grey) by E.L. James (575,600 copies sold)...
- Stand Up And Be Counted: 2015 Census in France 2 months ago The 2015 recensement – census – is underway in France. It got going on 15th January (finishing 14th Feb for smaller communes 7,000 inhabitants) and a week or so later for larger places. The census is an ongoing affair in France, with certain parts of the country done each year and the whole...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Blog in France - expat life in France
13:44 PM December 06, 2012
Even though I'm not a country girl, I love reading Steph's adventures with her llamas and other animals in the Limousin. With a holiday gîte and three children at various stages in their schooling, she has lots of practical information for expats living in France.
18:47 PM January 29, 2014
I have just read this blog for the first time; its lovely! And I cant wait to (hopefully)start a new life in Creuse in the next few years.