The Abu Dhabi Adventure
Latest Blog Posts »
- Altoids Robot 1 week ago Brian's not one to sit idle for very long and as busy as we've been lately, he still managed to find time to build a robot out of 46 old Altoids tins. Each tin is held together with a series of bolts hidden inside and under the lid. How many people would agree that he has to much time on his hands?
- Pool Parties and Polo Matches 2 weeks ago It's not all pool parties and polo matches in Abu Dhabi, but today it was. Emirates Palace played host to two polo matches between Abu Dhabi's Coutts Team and London's Faberge Team and between Milan's Maserati Team and Buenos Aires' Argentina Team. The day was capped off with a party around the...
- Race Day 2 weeks ago It's race day! A very special thank you to Jules, Hatch Engineering, and the Williams Team for the free tickets and apparel!!!
- David "The Hoff" Hasselhoff 2 weeks ago Yeah, that's him and yeah, we met him. At the Beach Club's Le Deck restaurant on Saturday.
- Too Many Beers 2 weeks ago Seeing as how we weren't using our Saturday tickets to the F1 qualifying race, we gave them to a couple of friends. One, who shall remain nameless, spent a little too much time hanging out in the Oasis beer garden at the race. Many many hours (and beers) later, he stopped back by our house and then...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on The Abu Dhabi Adventure
15:37 PM December 02, 2012
Love the Blog and seeing some of the uniqueness of the UAE!!! Keep up the good work! JP
17:43 PM December 02, 2012
Fantastic blog - a joy to read. Keep it up.... S & J
21:32 PM December 02, 2012
We love reading the blog and keeping up with your amazing adventures. Thank you for sharing your UAE stories and experiences with us. Lesley & John
00:30 AM December 03, 2012
We love experiencing vicarious vacations through The Abu Dhabi Adventure. What a great illustrated international blog. It's a real winner!
08:26 AM December 04, 2012
I think this blog is awesome and should absolutely win
08:30 AM December 04, 2012
Love the blog and enjoy reading it. Amazing :)