The Abu Dhabi Adventure
Latest Blog Posts »
- Jessica's Birthday 1 month ago On January 4th, Jessica celebrated her, um, thirty-something birthday. On her actual day, we did some shopping, bought her some new sunglasses, and prepared for the official celebration. Due to the holiday and the fact that the majority of our friends were still away, we opted to have Jessica's...
- I Married Adventure 2 months ago The Adventurers Martin and Osa Johnson: Osa Leighty was born and raised in Chanute, Kansas. Although born in Rockford, Illinois, Martin Johnson grew up in Lincoln, Kansas, and Independence, Kansas. Martin Johnson took part as a crew member and cook in Jack London's 1907–1909 voyage across the...
- Sri Lanka...Paradise Found 4 months ago Sri lanka feels untouched by time and technology. It's beautiful, tropical, warm, peaceful, and affordable. This is our third trip to Sri Lanka and we've now explored Kandy, Colombo, Galle, and Tangalle. Our favorite area by far is Tangalle, located on the very southern tip of Sri Lanka.Sri Lanka...
- Altoids Robot 4 months ago Brian's not one to sit idle for very long and as busy as we've been lately, he still managed to find time to build a robot out of 46 old Altoids tins. Each tin is held together with a series of bolts hidden inside and under the lid. How many people would agree that he has to much time on his hands?
- Pool Parties and Polo Matches 5 months ago It's not all pool parties and polo matches in Abu Dhabi, but today it was. Emirates Palace played host to two polo matches between Abu Dhabi's Coutts Team and London's Faberge Team and between Milan's Maserati Team and Buenos Aires' Argentina Team. The day was capped off with a party around the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on The Abu Dhabi Adventure
15:37 PM December 02, 2012
Love the Blog and seeing some of the uniqueness of the UAE!!! Keep up the good work! JP
17:43 PM December 02, 2012
Fantastic blog - a joy to read. Keep it up.... S & J
21:32 PM December 02, 2012
We love reading the blog and keeping up with your amazing adventures. Thank you for sharing your UAE stories and experiences with us. Lesley & John
00:30 AM December 03, 2012
We love experiencing vicarious vacations through The Abu Dhabi Adventure. What a great illustrated international blog. It's a real winner!
08:26 AM December 04, 2012
I think this blog is awesome and should absolutely win
08:30 AM December 04, 2012
Love the blog and enjoy reading it. Amazing :)