The Abu Dhabi Adventure
Latest Blog Posts »
- Rest and Relaxation in Sri Lanka 10 months ago We needed a rest and a holiday like never before. The past few months have been nothing but work and we were burnt out. So off we went on July 10 with our friends Jules and Susan to Sri Lanka for a little RandR.There was a lot of sitting on the beach and by the pool reading, but we did manage to...
- Al Hadeel at Al Raha Beach 11 months ago We recently bought an apartment at the new Al Hadeel building in Al Raha Beach. It's just a small studio, but it's in a cool building, has sea views, and is located on the corner of two canals. Aldar launched the off plan sales of the units on Saturday, May 17 and by the end of the day, all 239...
- Our Housekeepers 11 months ago We had to say goodbye to our housekeepers this week. They've been with us for the past two years, but we made a tough decision to let them go and to hire someone full time. Danushka and Nishantha have taken such good care of our home and cared for our animals while we were on holiday. It was an...
- Big Bob's Visit to Abu Dhabi 11 months ago Brian's Dad just spent a week in Abu Dhabi and during his adventures around town, he snapped some photos. We're not sure why some of these caught his eye or what he found interesting enough to warrant a photo. See for yourself and enlighten us if you have a clue.
- The Wolf of Wall Street 11 months ago On May 19, Brian met Jordan Belfort while he was in Dubai giving a lecture. He seemed nice, so we gave him all our money to invest. Leo vouched for him, so that's good enough for us.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on The Abu Dhabi Adventure
15:37 PM December 02, 2012
Love the Blog and seeing some of the uniqueness of the UAE!!! Keep up the good work! JP
17:43 PM December 02, 2012
Fantastic blog - a joy to read. Keep it up.... S & J
21:32 PM December 02, 2012
We love reading the blog and keeping up with your amazing adventures. Thank you for sharing your UAE stories and experiences with us. Lesley & John
00:30 AM December 03, 2012
We love experiencing vicarious vacations through The Abu Dhabi Adventure. What a great illustrated international blog. It's a real winner!
08:26 AM December 04, 2012
I think this blog is awesome and should absolutely win
08:30 AM December 04, 2012
Love the blog and enjoy reading it. Amazing :)