Latest Blog Posts »
- Instagrammed: Enchanted by Corsica 4 days ago The moment Corsica came into view from our plane, I was mesmerized. Snow-capped mountains appeared out of nowhere, its edges jutting into the sea, quickly followed by forests and fields; greens and blues blended together seamlessly and endlessly beneath the airplane wing. From above it looked near...
- The 5 best things I ate in Singapore — #1: Black Pepper and Chilli Crab 1 week ago In
- Photo essay: Paris in Bloom 2 weeks ago I never used to be able to decide on my favorite season…until I moved to Singapore. The country lies on the equator and therefore sees sunny, 88F (31C) weather all. year. round. It leads to a mind-bending time warp where weeks and months and years all run into each other, and little things...
- Breakfast at the Pompidou and Eileen Gray 3 weeks ago Every time I go to the Pompidou to catch one of my favorite views over the city, I can’t help but glance at the well-dressed patrons on the terrace and wonder what it must be like to dine at Georges, the sleek modernistic restaurant atop the Pompidou. Alas, with the prices being what they are...
- The 5 best things I ate in Paris: April 3 weeks ago In this series, I round up the five best things I ate in a particular city or country. Each month around the 15th I feature a destination from my past travels; on the last day I recap the best of the month in Paris.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat Edna has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!