Adriana's Symi - a Greek island diary
Latest Blog Posts »
- The View from My Office Window 1 day ago The houses of Yialos cling like limpets to the rocks. There is no avoiding steep flights of steps in the harbour.A gentle reminder to visiting yachts and gulets from across the strait that Symi is very much a part of Greece.Looking out from my balcony at about 11 a.m and the Artemis boutique cruise...
- More May Postcards from Symi 4 days ago Courgettes - worth growing for their glorious golden flowers alone but prolific producers of fresh vegetables every day at this time of the year.
- Giving Something Back 6 days ago No, this isn't the Dutch Royal Family's new yacht - minium, the modern equivalent of red lead, is a popular primer here for everything from wood to metal, houses to boats.
- Morning Glory 1 week ago Old-fashioned damask roses are still popular here and can be found in old gardens and courtyards. They grow readily from cuttings and smell fabulous.
- Some Postcards from Symi in May 2 weeks ago The wild
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Greece!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Adriana's Symi - a Greek island diary
04:53 AM November 19, 2012
A brilliant and informative blog about the gorgeous island of Symi, with gorgeous photos and a little info about what has been going on in the week.