Living in Greece
Latest Blog Posts »
- Archaeological sites & museums in Greece open late from April to October 1 year ago Which tourist sites in Greece are open extended hours of 8-8 from April 1 to October 31, 2015
- Circulation tax 2 years ago Road tax for Greece: How it's calculated, when it's due for 2015 and where to pay. Plus how to withdraw vehicle from circulation
- Watch NFL football outside the USA 3 years ago Follow NFL football all season, see the Superbowl & watch games on Thanksgiving Day while living in Greece or anywhere abroad
- Greek property tax 3 years ago Property tax in Greece: Who pays how much, when it's due, plus exemptions/consequences. Updated for 2014
- Food & drink taxed 13 percent in Greece 'til December 31 3 years ago Ready-to-consume food at restaurants, cafes, supermarkets and hotels, plus all beverages in Greece taxed 23% from September 1, 2011
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Greece Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Greece!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Living in Greece
22:54 PM November 25, 2012
This is the BEST expat blog about Greece!So interesting and full of information, really everything you need to know about the country for anyone planning to visit for holidays or go work there..You an easily spend hours browsing this blog and never get bored! Keep up the awesome work Kat :)
13:00 PM December 16, 2012
Congratulations! Well deserved for all your hard work to be accurate.
12:14 PM June 16, 2015
Even though I am no longer in Greece this blog was a life saver when I was - thank you so much for the work and effort you put into this!