Living in Greece
Latest Blog Posts »
- Circulation tax 5 months ago Circulation tax for Greece: How it's calculated, when it's due for 2013 and where to pay. Plus how to withdraw vehicle from circulation
- Watch NFL football outside the USA 1 year ago Follow NFL football all season, see the Superbowl & watch games on Thanksgiving Day while living in Greece or anywhere abroad
- Greece's new property tax 1 year ago New tax on properties in Greece: Who pays how much and when it's due, plus exemptions/consequences for not paying. Updated September 2012
- Food & drink taxed 23 percent in Greece 1 year ago Ready-to-consume food at restaurants, cafes, supermarkets and hotels, plus all beverages in Greece taxed 23% from September 1
- Chuck Norris can kick-start Greek economy 1 year ago Chuck Norris can kick ass with both feet on the ground, surely he can solve the Greek debt crisis.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Greece!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Living in Greece
22:54 PM November 25, 2012
This is the BEST expat blog about Greece!So interesting and full of information, really everything you need to know about the country for anyone planning to visit for holidays or go work there..You an easily spend hours browsing this blog and never get bored! Keep up the awesome work Kat :)
13:00 PM December 16, 2012
Congratulations! Well deserved for all your hard work to be accurate.