Malta - Moving on, up and away
Latest Blog Posts »
- Greenery in Malta: Msida Bastion Historic Garden 6 days ago After posting a picture of my weekends discovery on Instagram, I realised that this place is even more of a secret garden than I thought. After spending a lovely few hours enjoying some sunshine at Kalkara beach, the clouds had...Read more The post Greenery in Malta: Msida Bastion Historic Garden...
- Torremolinos: Eye of the Storm 2 weeks ago After a few days of nice weather, it really took a turn for the worse during our trip to Torremolinos on the Costa Del Sol. Winds were high and the waves were phenomenal. Luckily, most of the time it was...Read more The post Torremolinos: Eye of the Storm appeared first on Malta: Moving On, Up &...
- Torremolinos: Sandy Wonderlands 2 weeks ago After a dreamlike few days in Barcelona, Joe and I hopped on an internal flight to come and meet his parents in Torremolinos. They live in the UK so we don’t get to see them so much any more and...Read more The post Torremolinos: Sandy Wonderlands appeared first on Malta: Moving On, Up & Away.
- Barcelona Day 2: Lost & Found 3 weeks ago Our second day in Barcelona was one of those days when we went completely off plan and ended up having the loveliest day ever. The plan was; La Sagrada Familia Zoo Mexican restaurant for dinner. We managed 1 out of 3...Read more The post Barcelona Day 2: Lost & Found appeared first on Malta:...
- Barcelona Day 1: Brunch and Beaches 3 weeks ago So, hey, I’m in Barcelona! We’re here for a few days and whilst there are certain things I definitely want to see, we decided to just walk today without too much of a plan. The result was the perfect sunny...Read more The post Barcelona Day 1: Brunch and Beaches appeared first on Malta: Moving...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Malta Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Malta!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 16 reviews on Malta - Moving on, up and away
15:04 PM December 04, 2012
Just wanted to say how good the blog is. I have been reading the blog for a while and find it a great source of information. You get an insight of what it is like to live in Malta, which I plan to do in the near future. Also the reviews of shops and restaurant's are great. I have visited a number of the places reviewed when I have been visiting Malta. If it wasn't for the blog I would not have known most of these places existed. It's also great seeing the photos of Malta especially when it is snowing and cold here in Scotland. It cheers up my day. I would recommend people read the blog if they are thinking of visiting or moving to Malta.
15:13 PM December 04, 2012
Love this blog, always read every article. Top marks from me..
11:49 AM December 05, 2012
Extremely helpful blog, especially for someone moving to Malta very soon....Keep blogging Harri..!!
15:30 PM December 05, 2012
A truly helpful blog. Excellent information and always detailed. Always makes my day when there is a new post! Best Malta Blog I have come across by a mile!
15:44 PM December 05, 2012
Love this blog! I've been following it for a while now and I find it to be very informative as well as easy to relate to many of the stories as I'm also an expat in Malta. One of the best Malta expat blogs out there and a great tool for those looking to move here or even come on holiday! I definitely recommend to anyone :)
15:49 PM December 05, 2012
I would like to say that reading this has made me want to move there, I always read these and enjoy them they hald so much information and is a useful unbiased down to earth honest blog. Thank you so much for such a wonderful insight to you life abroad.
16:16 PM December 05, 2012
I have to say, reading this blog is one of the main reasons that convinced me to move to Malta. I have a much better standard of life and I really enjoy learning more about the island via Harri's detailed yet light hearted posts. Doing a real good job! Keep it up!
19:55 PM December 05, 2012
Great blog, reminds me how great it is to live on a tiny island in the med!
21:19 PM December 05, 2012
This blog is just the perfect mix of reviews,advice on how to go on about things and just pure bliss. living in malta I still read this blog regularily to get new ideas of places to go to or to get an impression how other expats experience living in malta. Therefore, I cannot only recommend this blog to people thinking of moving to Malta but also those living in Malta.
22:41 PM December 05, 2012
Lovely blog, always nice to follow something which I can relate to and to learn from other people's experience! A joy to read
08:53 AM December 06, 2012
Very interesting blog to both Maltese nationals and foreigners. It presents a nice mix of posts that bring out the beauty of our islands!
18:32 PM December 06, 2012
It's a great blog. I discovered it while researching our upcoming move. I really love Harris's balanced view on a variety of subjects. I love her reviews, they are usually spot on and l referred to them often on our discovery trip this past summer. It 's for everyone, future , as well as current residents. Keep up the good work!
14:26 PM December 08, 2012
I love this blog, I read every article. I find the posts very helpful and informative and love the photos.
15:26 PM December 08, 2012
A lovely blog... It always gives me great pleasure to read & great ideas for my next trip to sunny Malta :-)
16:03 PM December 08, 2012
LOVE this blog :) Excellent detailed information! My husband and I have just moved to Malta with our 2 boys and have found it so useful. Look forward to each post. Would recommend this to everyone and anyone who is planning a holiday or move to this beautiful country...Keep up the good work :)
01:59 AM December 10, 2012
Really nice blog and very interesting!