A Femme d'Un Certain Age
Latest Blog Posts »
- Our Friends' Book 9 hours ago Yesterday you met Scott and Ping and, as promised, today I want to show you their extraordinary book, Chinese Graphic Design in The Twentieth Century. In the words of their publisher, Thames & Hudson: “An astonishing collection of graphics, uncovered from long- forgotten sources, mostly in...
- Dîner Chez Nos Amis à Paris 1 day ago Suddenly our social life is taking on a new dimension. Last night was the high point of our “social season” when we dined at the new and newly decorated apartment of old friends we haven’t seen in almost eight years. Although we don’t see each other as often as we would like, mainly...
- Last Night in Paris 2 days ago My-Reason-For-Living-In-France and I heard about an “absolutely hilarious” one-man show in Paris. The difference between this stand-up routine and any other one might find in the city, is the fact that the entire performance is in English, delivered by a Frenchman who lived several years...
- Meet Michelle 3 days ago Not only am I seeing results from my almost six weeks of intensive — four times a week — aqua gym classes, but also I’m meeting new, interesting women as we splash and tread water. My latest “discovery” and I hope soon to be friend is Michelle. She is a former model, now in her […]
- Meet Martine. . . 4 days ago When Martine walked into the pool the other day, my immediate thought was: I wonder if I dare ask her if she would be willing to be photographed. (You know I’m rather timid when it comes to the big plunge of asking.) So, I waited. Since I’ve known Jocelyne for years, it was easy to […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Femme d'Un Certain Age has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!