A Femme d'Un Certain Age
Latest Blog Posts »
- Dealing With A Dilemma (or Two) 1 week ago In yesterday’s post, just a few minutes in, I discovered that the two sets of earrings as well as the coat in the first set were no longer available. I understand why and I know too that sometimes we are disappointed when we see something we really, really, really would like to add to our...
- The Invitation Says: "Business Elegant" 1 week ago As dressing challenges go, I think the one on the invitation to the French American Chamber of Commerce soirée, Passport to France, last Thursday evening was particularly intriguing. The directive was: “Business Elegant.” Now, when it comes to translations, as in “how do I interpret the...
- Paris Je T'Aime 2 weeks ago This was not the blog post I intended to write; it was not the blog post I could ever imagine I would write. Who could imagine writing about the horror of what happened in Paris on Friday night? And yet, how can I not? For nearly 30 years France has been my home and Paris […]
- If You Live In or Near Indianapolis. . . 2 weeks ago The Final Book Signing in Navy-on-Navy Please do come to the last book signing. This time it’s a cocktail party at Gary Sizemore’s oh, so chic boutique, Surroundings, full of everything French, including finds from the Paris flea markets. I cannot wait to see everything. It’s always...
- Off to Indiana for Book Signings 3 weeks ago Off to A Book Signing in Grey on Grey As you can see, I’ve got a theme going with my dressing for book signings. I’m also venturing out of my black, black, black comfort zone and believe me, it’s not easy. This time, I will be in head-to-tow grey. (I should be able to […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Femme d'Un Certain Age has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!