Longhorns and Camels
Latest Blog Posts »
- Discovering Doha (part 1) 1 week ago We recently took a weekend trip to Doha, Qatar, to join my husband who was there working.
- Postcards from Sharjah part 1 4 weeks ago Sharjah is the third largest of the seven emirates in the UAE.
- Ode to Coffee 1 month ago Here in the UAE, Emiratis (like Houstonians) will sit 10 cars back in a Starbucks drive-through just so they don’t have to get out to buy a coffee.
- Curious Headlines (3) 3 months ago For ages I have been meaning to take a photo of the Corvette we pass every morning on the way to school that is part of the fire department’s fleet.
- Liwa and the Quarter of Emptiness 2 months ago The 150km arc of villages and farms hugs the edge of Saudi Arabia’s Empty Quarter (Rub’-al Khali), which truly lives up to its name: only the odd roaming camel or small verdant oasis magnifies just how spectacular this endless landscape … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Longhorns and Camels has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!