Latest Blog Posts »
- The Christmas market advice you never hear 4 days ago When I first moved to Europe, one of the things I was looking forward to the most was… Christmas markets. I love Christmas. I love Christmas trees and decorations and even Christmas songs. I thought I would love Christmas markets for all of that shopping on offer. I mean, stalls and stalls of...
- Offline in Ometepe 1 week ago The post Offline in Ometepe appeared first on The View from the Office.
- Officially a Dutchie 2 weeks ago “Dat verklaar en beloof ik.” And with those words, I’d reached the end of the road. All those visits to the IND in Rijswijk, the Dutch lessons in The Hague, the exams in Rotterdam, the paperwork in our house and a process that had begun on the other side of the world; it was all […] The...
- A summer day in Strasbourg 2 weeks ago The post A summer day in Strasbourg appeared first on The View from the Office.
- New York in a wheelchair 3 weeks ago The post New York in a wheelchair appeared first on The View from the Office.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Olympic Wanderings has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!