Living Dibley's Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- ON BEING AN EX-EXPAT 10 months ago For years I wrote about, dreamed about, fantasized about moving from flat, humid Florida to either the UK or France. Something propelled me, and without really thinking it through with honesty and perspective, Paul and I packed up all our cares and woes and moved to South Wales in 2010. It was so...
- OUR FAREWELL TOUR - PART ONE 1 year ago It’s bleak today – a typical Welsh winter morning where, even at nine o’clock, the night sky struggles for dominance over daylight. Wind is whipping. Rain slices at the windows. Such a change from yesterday’s gloriously crisp sun and blue sky. A day meant for venturing. Paul and I started...
- LEAVING DIBLEY - AGAIN 1 year ago Farewell to Dibley.
- THE WALL 1 year ago "Hitting the wall" after relocating to another country.
- FELIN FACH 2 years ago Monday was a bank holiday here in Wales, meaning that it was one of those Monday holidays that seem to happen every other week in the U.S. But in the U.K., Bank Holidays are few and far between, so everyone looks forward to the three-day weekend. Our Bank Holiday Monday dawned wet and rainy....
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Wales Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Wales!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Living Dibley's Blog has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!