Living Dibley's Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- OUR FAREWELL TOUR - PART ONE 5 months ago It’s bleak today – a typical Welsh winter morning where, even at nine o’clock, the night sky struggles for dominance over daylight. Wind is whipping. Rain slices at the windows. Such a change from yesterday’s gloriously crisp sun and blue sky. A day meant for venturing. Paul...
- LEAVING DIBLEY - AGAIN 5 months ago Farewell to Dibley.
- THE WALL 6 months ago "Hitting the wall" after relocating to another country.
- FELIN FACH 10 months ago Monday was a bank holiday here in Wales, meaning that it was one of those Monday holidays that seem to happen every other week in the U.S.
- BABY IT'S HOT OUTSIDE! 11 months ago For the first time in the nearly two years that we’ve lived in Wales I can honestly say… it’s hot outside! Granted, I was in Florida from July through October last year, so if the sun DID peep through the clouds I wasn’t here to enjoy it. And the past several months have...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Wales!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Living Dibley's Blog has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!