Found Love... Now What?
Latest Blog Posts »
- Holy Autumn Batman! 7 hours ago Hello my sweet friends, are you wonderfully happy that it is Friday? As always, I am ready to enjoy the weekend really cozied up in front of the fireplace with a bit of whisky. I have a date with my sweatpants, and I am not ashamed. Nope, not one bit. And the idea of having […] The post Holy...
- Finding Your Sparkle 3 days ago Hello my dear sweet friends! Have you ever thought about what makes you, well you? The little quirks of your personality or what gives you a bit of fire? For me, those quirks are really what sets us apart makes us feel special and different… these are our moments of sparkle. These are moments...
- Adding a Bit of Love and Compassion 1 week ago Hello my sweet friends, and happy Friday to you! How was your week? Did you lead with passion and heart? Did you have a little pep in your step? I have to tell you this week was manic, but manic good. This week, my team launched a website that we have been working on for […] The post Adding a Bit...
- 3 Years and 600+ Posts: Happy Blogging Birthday to Me 1 week ago Somehow, another 365 days has come and gone and I am celebrating another blogging anniversary here on this little blog. After over 600 blog posts, you would think that I would be a fountain of knowledge and advice, but truthfully I’m not. The landscape of blogging, just like myself, is constantly...
- TGIF Friends! 2 weeks ago Yahoo yahoo, it’s Friday friends! How hip hip happy does that make you? I am going to admit this to you, since we are friends, this was a tough week for me. I was pushed and stretched and challenged, as I covered two staff members while they were out of the office. My workload didn’t...
Contest Entries »
- Top Six Historical Sites in Wales Writing Contest March 2013 Here is an interesting fact about my new home country of Wales. The country of Wales, part of the United Kingdom, is closest in size to the US state of New Jersey. (Wales: 8,022, sq miles, New Jersey 8,721 sq. miles.) But even more interesting...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Wales Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Wales!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Found Love... Now What?
01:38 AM December 01, 2012
I love reading Belinda's blog! It's awesome to hear about her new adventures living in Wales and being a newlywed. She always posts such great quotes and ideas, too. She should totally win the Expats in Wales Blog Award. Great job, Belinda!
03:52 AM December 01, 2012
I love this blog and eagerly anticipate every post. Hey, if I can't live someplace new and fun, I may as well live vicariously through a friend who can!
03:11 AM December 04, 2012
Belinda is so nice and has such a great blog. I haven't been reading for long but I know I'll be sticking around for a while! She deserves the Expats in Wales Blog Award! :)
14:12 PM March 28, 2015
Great post, keep it up my friend. Bday