Found Love... Now What?
Latest Blog Posts »
- What I Learned from 2016 and Gearing Up for 2017.... 3 weeks ago At the beginning of 2016, I declared that this would be my ‘Year of More‘: More dancing in the kitchen. More stamps in the passport. More adventure and challenges. More staying up late watching shooting stars. More early mornings watching the sun rise. I want more memories. More reading in bed,...
- Winter Adventures in North Wales: The Great Orme and Snowdonia 3 weeks ago This Boxing Day, we bundled up for a winter adventure that I just had to share with you all. The sun was shining (always a bonus in December) and we decided to head along the coast towards the Great Orme. When we arrived at the Great Orme about an hour later, the wind was fierce and it was freezing...
- Inspired by the Views of the Welsh Countryside 1 month ago Hi friends…. So here we are with just days before the end of 2016, and to be honest… December has been a complete whirl. In the beginning of the month, I traveled to Liverpool, London, Edinburgh and Manchester in the span of 10 days for work. Oh, and my sister was here visiting as well. Which...
- 2006 vs 2016 Challenge - A Decade of Growing and Evolving 1 month ago I saw this challenge swirling around Facebook, and I became immediately drawn to the idea: comparing a picture of myself from 2006 to 2016. Of course, scrolling through the photos that are a now a decade (!) old, I thought of the fresh faced 25 year old smiling back at me in those photos. In...
- Thankful for Sisterly Love 2 months ago Today I have a lot to be thankful for…. In fact, I could write a list of all the wonderful things in my life I am grateful for… from my Neal to our cozy home or my new job. I am thankful for the freedom to speak my truth without worry, to follow my heart and spirituality without fear. This...
Contest Entries »
- Top Six Historical Sites in Wales Writing Contest March 2013 Here is an interesting fact about my new home country of Wales. The country of Wales, part of the United Kingdom, is closest in size to the US state of New Jersey. (Wales: 8,022, sq miles, New Jersey 8,721 sq. miles.) But even more interesting...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Wales Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Wales!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Found Love... Now What?
01:38 AM December 01, 2012
I love reading Belinda's blog! It's awesome to hear about her new adventures living in Wales and being a newlywed. She always posts such great quotes and ideas, too. She should totally win the Expats in Wales Blog Award. Great job, Belinda!
03:52 AM December 01, 2012
I love this blog and eagerly anticipate every post. Hey, if I can't live someplace new and fun, I may as well live vicariously through a friend who can!
03:11 AM December 04, 2012
Belinda is so nice and has such a great blog. I haven't been reading for long but I know I'll be sticking around for a while! She deserves the Expats in Wales Blog Award! :)
14:12 PM March 28, 2015
Great post, keep it up my friend. Bday