Found Love... Now What?
Latest Blog Posts »
- A Letter to My Love // Wedding Anniversary Musings 1 day ago In the spirit of yesterday’s post, I thought it would be only wonderfully and perfectly fitting to write a little love note to the love of my life, my sweet and funny Neal. Buckle up friends, this is a mushy-love filled post. To my Neal, 4 years ago today we celebrated our love story […]
- A Letter to the Girl in the Ivory Dress // Wedding Anniversary Musings 2 days ago Many times when I look back at our wedding photos, and it feels like another lifetime! Those memories, although happy and wonderful, seem so far away as if from another lifetime. It’s safe to say that I am not that girl in the white dress anymore. I guess I am, but not really. That girl […]
- Moments I've Loved and Weekly Affirmation // Positive Mojo Monday 3 days ago Hello my sweet friends, and happy Monday! Is it possible to have a ‘happy’ Monday? I’d like to think so or is that too idealisic? This past week has been filled with challenges of group deadlines for the online course, late night sessions with the team members and running on pretty low...
- Dorothy was right: There's no place like home... 1 week ago Over the weekend we celebrated a lovely little milestone: celebrating one year in our house. Okay, so really, it’s a pretty big milestone… There are moments when it feels like we’ve lived in the house for years, and other moments when it feels like we’ve been here for a few weeks. As an...
- Weekly Affirmation & Grateful Moments // Positive Monday Moment 1 week ago Hi friends, it’s 9pm on a Monday. I’m tired. I’ve had an exhausting day, and it looks like it’s going to be an exhausting week ahead. Normally, I would pour of big ol’ glass of wine and crawl back into bed. But not tonight, we need to write some gratitude and talk about weekly...
Contest Entries »
- Top Six Historical Sites in Wales Writing Contest March 2013 Here is an interesting fact about my new home country of Wales. The country of Wales, part of the United Kingdom, is closest in size to the US state of New Jersey. (Wales: 8,022, sq miles, New Jersey 8,721 sq. miles.) But even more interesting...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Wales Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Wales!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Found Love... Now What?
01:38 AM December 01, 2012
I love reading Belinda's blog! It's awesome to hear about her new adventures living in Wales and being a newlywed. She always posts such great quotes and ideas, too. She should totally win the Expats in Wales Blog Award. Great job, Belinda!
03:52 AM December 01, 2012
I love this blog and eagerly anticipate every post. Hey, if I can't live someplace new and fun, I may as well live vicariously through a friend who can!
03:11 AM December 04, 2012
Belinda is so nice and has such a great blog. I haven't been reading for long but I know I'll be sticking around for a while! She deserves the Expats in Wales Blog Award! :)
14:12 PM March 28, 2015
Great post, keep it up my friend. Bday