Found Love... Now What?
Latest Blog Posts »
- Be Positive // Musings and Inspiration 5 days ago Is it just me, or does it seem to lots of negative energy swirling around? Of course, in the forefront — grabbing center stage — is the upcoming election. The finger pointing, the name calling … it is exhausting to process and absorb, and simply makes me sad. I thought to combat this would...
- Leaping and Jumping for Joy this Birthday 2 weeks ago My dear sweet friends, I am not ashamed to admit it, today is my 35th birthday. (I’ve been saying that I am 35 for a few months now just to test the waters. And you know what? I feel fine….) This birthday is especially sweet as my parents arrived yesterday for their first visit to the UK. As I...
- Exploring a Scottish Lighthouse 2 weeks ago Earlier this week, I started reading The Light Between Oceans which is an epic story set in the 1920’s in a remote lighthouse off the coast of Australia. Although I’m in the early pages of the book I can tell it is going to be an epic tale. And at the heart of the book, is the...
- Sipping Port in Enchanting Porto 3 weeks ago When you are in Porto, you have to experience the namesake of Port; even if you don’t like wine. The city is surrounded by port culture, from wine barrels in most bars or restaurants or having cork on display as a keepsake. Port is a key part to exploring and experiencing the lovely city of...
- Yes, I Met My Husband in a Bar 4 weeks ago Many times when I meet people for the first time, they eventually ask how I met my husband. The question is always good natured as people want to get to know me, and hear our story—but it always makes me laugh a bit. Why? Because it is so wonderfully unbelievable. I always smile and say, ” I...
Contest Entries »
- Top Six Historical Sites in Wales Writing Contest March 2013 Here is an interesting fact about my new home country of Wales. The country of Wales, part of the United Kingdom, is closest in size to the US state of New Jersey. (Wales: 8,022, sq miles, New Jersey 8,721 sq. miles.) But even more interesting...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Wales Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Wales!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Found Love... Now What?
01:38 AM December 01, 2012
I love reading Belinda's blog! It's awesome to hear about her new adventures living in Wales and being a newlywed. She always posts such great quotes and ideas, too. She should totally win the Expats in Wales Blog Award. Great job, Belinda!
03:52 AM December 01, 2012
I love this blog and eagerly anticipate every post. Hey, if I can't live someplace new and fun, I may as well live vicariously through a friend who can!
03:11 AM December 04, 2012
Belinda is so nice and has such a great blog. I haven't been reading for long but I know I'll be sticking around for a while! She deserves the Expats in Wales Blog Award! :)
14:12 PM March 28, 2015
Great post, keep it up my friend. Bday