Found Love... Now What?
Latest Blog Posts »
- Embrace Where You Are 1 day ago I am often asked, ” Do you miss America?” I’m asked by new co-workers, neighbors– even the barista at the coffee shop. That question always has me stop a bit in my tracks. Of course I miss America, why wouldn’t I? Why wouldn’t I miss my friends and family? Or missing the feeling at ease...
- Hello Gorgeous.... Happy Friday! 1 week ago Well hello there gorgeous…. How are you? I feel like it’s been been ages since our last Friday catchup. Where we’d share victories and moments that made us cheer, what we are looking forward to and even what had us feeling frustrated. It’s good to be here again on a Friday. It’s good to...
- Find Your Epic in Wales 2 weeks ago Hello friends! How are you? I hope that you are well, and that your August has been treating you well. Can you believe that summer is nearly finished? I can’t. I am in denial that we are half way through August already! Today I wanted to share a little mini-adventure we had this past weekend,...
- When it's okay to quit... 2 weeks ago Many times, we are told not to quit or not to give up. Ever since being very little, we are told the stories of not giving up, no matter what obstacle or challenge. To keep fighting on, and ‘powering’ through. We plod on, fighting the good fight…but if our heart isn’t in the fight we...
- Getting away from the guidebooks and going local for an authentic Scottish distillery moment.... 3 weeks ago You can’t have a visit to Scotland, without having a dram of whisky. Scotland is home to some of the world’s most famous distilleries, including Talisker, Dalwhinnie, Glenfiddich, Glengoyne… just to name a few. There are hundreds of distilleries located throughout Scotland so it’s...
Contest Entries »
- Top Six Historical Sites in Wales Writing Contest March 2013 Here is an interesting fact about my new home country of Wales. The country of Wales, part of the United Kingdom, is closest in size to the US state of New Jersey. (Wales: 8,022, sq miles, New Jersey 8,721 sq. miles.) But even more interesting...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Wales Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Wales!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Found Love... Now What?
01:38 AM December 01, 2012
I love reading Belinda's blog! It's awesome to hear about her new adventures living in Wales and being a newlywed. She always posts such great quotes and ideas, too. She should totally win the Expats in Wales Blog Award. Great job, Belinda!
03:52 AM December 01, 2012
I love this blog and eagerly anticipate every post. Hey, if I can't live someplace new and fun, I may as well live vicariously through a friend who can!
03:11 AM December 04, 2012
Belinda is so nice and has such a great blog. I haven't been reading for long but I know I'll be sticking around for a while! She deserves the Expats in Wales Blog Award! :)
14:12 PM March 28, 2015
Great post, keep it up my friend. Bday