Found Love... Now What?
Latest Blog Posts »
- Musings on Brexit as an American Expat in UK 22 hours ago A week ago today, I woke up to discover that the voters of the United Kingdom voted to leave the European Union. This vote doesn’t impact my current day-to-day life, but it does me take a step back and really think about life as an expat abroad. Or life as an immigrant…. I know here […] The...
- Inspired by the Determination of a Tortoise 1 day ago I am often surprised at the little moments of inspiration that I encounter, in simple everyday moments. Last weekend, Neal and I headed to the Chester Zoo for a little day out, and I have to tell you I had a little moment inspired solely by a determined tortoise. You see, as I was walking […] The...
- Be More Like Bill 5 days ago Bill Cunningham was a true inspiration who lived life with passion and pure amounts of joy. I am constantly inspired by his story, and his energy... the world lost a bit of magic when he passed away at 87. The post Be More Like Bill appeared first on Found Love Now What.
- Listening to My Inner Cave Woman and Taking a Leap 1 week ago For those long time readers, you may have noticed that my energy has dipped a bit over the last few months. Or that many of my Friday posts have started with how unhappy or stressed I’ve been feeling. Week after week. Month after month. I have been losing my energy and zest for the...
- Quirky Learning Curves I've Experienced as Part of Daily Life as an Expat 3 weeks ago As I celebrate my 4 year expat anniversary this week, I thought it would be fun to share a few “learning curves” that I have experienced and that I could never prepare for. Seriously, these are the funny and somewhat quirky moments as I’ve made my way to merge in with daily life in the...
Contest Entries »
- Top Six Historical Sites in Wales Writing Contest March 2013 Here is an interesting fact about my new home country of Wales. The country of Wales, part of the United Kingdom, is closest in size to the US state of New Jersey. (Wales: 8,022, sq miles, New Jersey 8,721 sq. miles.) But even more interesting...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Wales Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Wales!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Found Love... Now What?
01:38 AM December 01, 2012
I love reading Belinda's blog! It's awesome to hear about her new adventures living in Wales and being a newlywed. She always posts such great quotes and ideas, too. She should totally win the Expats in Wales Blog Award. Great job, Belinda!
03:52 AM December 01, 2012
I love this blog and eagerly anticipate every post. Hey, if I can't live someplace new and fun, I may as well live vicariously through a friend who can!
03:11 AM December 04, 2012
Belinda is so nice and has such a great blog. I haven't been reading for long but I know I'll be sticking around for a while! She deserves the Expats in Wales Blog Award! :)
14:12 PM March 28, 2015
Great post, keep it up my friend. Bday