Found Love... Now What?
Latest Blog Posts »
- Grateful 3 days ago Hi friends, I know that this blogging space has been quiet over the past few weeks and I am really and truly sorry. The weeks leading up to our trip to America (as I imagined) were manic and crazy and just a bit stressful. We flew to Seattle last Friday, were sice arriving it has […]
- Questions to Ask When Planning a Trip to the UK 2 weeks ago I get asked all the time by friends and family about where I would recommend for a trip to the UK. How to decide what area of the British Isles to visit? With thousands of years of history, how to plan a trip to the UK without feeling overwhelmed? My first tip, from me to […]
- A Well Earned Friday My Friends! 3 weeks ago Hi friends, how are you this lovely Friday? I’ll be honest, this weekend as manic but in a good way. I’ve been challenged and stressed at work, keeping to juggle projects and deadlines and budgets. Oh, and I had an awesome dentist appointent that didn’t leave me in too much pain. (I have a...
- November Currently Session 3 weeks ago
- A Stay at Thanet Well in Cumbria 4 weeks ago I know that earlier this week, I shared our weekend adventure to the Lake District, but what kind of blogger would I be if I didn’t share a few details of where we stayed? During our weekend, we stayed at a lodge at Thanet Well park, just about 20 minutes outside of Penrith in Cumbria. […]
Contest Entries »
- Top Six Historical Sites in Wales Writing Contest March 2013 Here is an interesting fact about my new home country of Wales. The country of Wales, part of the United Kingdom, is closest in size to the US state of New Jersey. (Wales: 8,022, sq miles, New Jersey 8,721 sq. miles.) But even more interesting...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Wales Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Wales!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Found Love... Now What?
01:38 AM December 01, 2012
I love reading Belinda's blog! It's awesome to hear about her new adventures living in Wales and being a newlywed. She always posts such great quotes and ideas, too. She should totally win the Expats in Wales Blog Award. Great job, Belinda!
03:52 AM December 01, 2012
I love this blog and eagerly anticipate every post. Hey, if I can't live someplace new and fun, I may as well live vicariously through a friend who can!
03:11 AM December 04, 2012
Belinda is so nice and has such a great blog. I haven't been reading for long but I know I'll be sticking around for a while! She deserves the Expats in Wales Blog Award! :)
14:12 PM March 28, 2015
Great post, keep it up my friend. Bday