Found Love... Now What?
Latest Blog Posts »
- A Surprise Trip to America! 5 days ago Hi friends, and happy Monday… I have to let you in on a little secret: I am in America on a very last minute trip! You see, the day before my last day at my last job, I had my official offer for a new role starting on 1st August. I had the crazy idea […] The post A Surprise Trip to America!...
- Heading to Scotland! 1 week ago Hi friends! Today we are heading to Scotland! I can’t think of a better way to spend time between one job finishing and my new job than a week exploring Scotland! We are heading to Edinburgh today then heading North, way way North…. to John O Groats the most northern point in mainland Britain....
- Be in Pursuit of Happiness 2 weeks ago On this date, in 1776 a group of rebels signed their declaration of independence from the King of England because they knew that they deserved better and fair treatment. Signing their names, if they had lost the Revolutionary War, would have meant treason and potentially death. It was a risk,...
- Musings on Brexit as an American Expat in UK 3 weeks ago A week ago today, I woke up to discover that the voters of the United Kingdom voted to leave the European Union. This vote doesn’t impact my current day-to-day life, but it does me take a step back and really think about life as an expat abroad. Or life as an immigrant…. I know here […] The...
- Inspired by the Determination of a Tortoise 3 weeks ago I am often surprised at the little moments of inspiration that I encounter, in simple everyday moments. Last weekend, Neal and I headed to the Chester Zoo for a little day out, and I have to tell you I had a little moment inspired solely by a determined tortoise. You see, as I was walking […] The...
Contest Entries »
- Top Six Historical Sites in Wales Writing Contest March 2013 Here is an interesting fact about my new home country of Wales. The country of Wales, part of the United Kingdom, is closest in size to the US state of New Jersey. (Wales: 8,022, sq miles, New Jersey 8,721 sq. miles.) But even more interesting...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Wales Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Wales!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Found Love... Now What?
01:38 AM December 01, 2012
I love reading Belinda's blog! It's awesome to hear about her new adventures living in Wales and being a newlywed. She always posts such great quotes and ideas, too. She should totally win the Expats in Wales Blog Award. Great job, Belinda!
03:52 AM December 01, 2012
I love this blog and eagerly anticipate every post. Hey, if I can't live someplace new and fun, I may as well live vicariously through a friend who can!
03:11 AM December 04, 2012
Belinda is so nice and has such a great blog. I haven't been reading for long but I know I'll be sticking around for a while! She deserves the Expats in Wales Blog Award! :)
14:12 PM March 28, 2015
Great post, keep it up my friend. Bday