Found Love... Now What?
Latest Blog Posts »
- Being the Only Woman in the Boardroom 1 week ago There was this moment today when I found myself as the only woman in the boardroom. In 2017. It was an odd moment that I had. The only woman, in a boardroom with male colleagues at my software technology firm. In that second, I realized this, I thought of the other pioneering women who came before...
- Frustratingly Hopeful - An Expat Through the Looking Glass 2 weeks ago When I was back in Seattle, I was able to meet up with our friends, Claire and Russell who we’ve known for years. Moons ago, Russell and I actually had a podcast together and he still continues on with a new (more mature and thoughtful) podcast called Storycast. While we were sitting there...
- Emigrating Takes Courage, Conviction and Faith 3 weeks ago Hi friends, apologies for the radio silence. It’s been a topsy turvy January to say the least. You may have spotted on Instagram, that I took a very last minute trip to America to spend time with my family. When I arrived in Seattle two weeks ago, the Customs & Immigration officer simply...
- What I Learned from 2016 and Gearing Up for 2017.... 3 months ago At the beginning of 2016, I declared that this would be my ‘Year of More‘: More dancing in the kitchen. More stamps in the passport. More adventure and challenges. More staying up late watching shooting stars. More early mornings watching the sun rise. I want more memories. More reading in bed,...
- Winter Adventures in North Wales: The Great Orme and Snowdonia 2 months ago This Boxing Day, we bundled up for a winter adventure that I just had to share with you all. The sun was shining (always a bonus in December) and we decided to head along the coast towards the Great Orme. When we arrived at the Great Orme about an hour later, the wind was fierce and it was freezing...
Contest Entries »
- Top Six Historical Sites in Wales Writing Contest March 2013 Here is an interesting fact about my new home country of Wales. The country of Wales, part of the United Kingdom, is closest in size to the US state of New Jersey. (Wales: 8,022, sq miles, New Jersey 8,721 sq. miles.) But even more interesting...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Wales Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Wales!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Found Love... Now What?
01:38 AM December 01, 2012
I love reading Belinda's blog! It's awesome to hear about her new adventures living in Wales and being a newlywed. She always posts such great quotes and ideas, too. She should totally win the Expats in Wales Blog Award. Great job, Belinda!
03:52 AM December 01, 2012
I love this blog and eagerly anticipate every post. Hey, if I can't live someplace new and fun, I may as well live vicariously through a friend who can!
03:11 AM December 04, 2012
Belinda is so nice and has such a great blog. I haven't been reading for long but I know I'll be sticking around for a while! She deserves the Expats in Wales Blog Award! :)
14:12 PM March 28, 2015
Great post, keep it up my friend. Bday