Found Love... Now What?
Latest Blog Posts »
- 4 Reasons to Add Wales to Your Bucket List 1 day ago I have to admit fairly embarrassing: Before I met Neal in the bar in NYC I had never even heard of Wales. I know. I hang my head in shame. Primarily because this is a beautiful and inviting corner of the world, and I would recommend it to anyone looking to travel a bit off […] The post 4...
- Finding the Joy in the Wonderful Ordinary 5 days ago Why hello my sweet lovely friends! How wonderfully happy are you that it’s Friday? I’m going to tell you that I am doing a little sweet happy dance, because its been another one of those weeks. One of those weeks… Where I am juggling countless meetings and a never ending to-do list. Whew....
- The Power of Intuition 1 week ago I’ve been thinking lately about how powerful intuition is. The ability for our brains to tell us to turn from a dangerous situation out of self preservation. I mean, that’s where intuition comes from, the idea of moving away from harm all in order to stay alive. We all know when a moment of...
- A Manic Busy but a Joy Filled Week 1 week ago Hi friends! How excited are you that it is Friday? Ya’ll this week has been long, and exhausting and I am ready to relax a bit. How was your week? Did it whizz by, or did it drag along? But no matter, the weekend is now here, with the summer sunshine and beach day adventures […] The post A...
- Darling British Bluebells at Chirk Castle | Wild & Wonderful Wales 1 week ago One of my favorite things about living in Wales, is that I can experience annual events like holidays to beautiful seasonal moments that are only around for a short period of time. This year, I was able to experience a very British moment of walking through fields of wild bluebells. The season...
Contest Entries »
- Top Six Historical Sites in Wales Writing Contest March 2013 Here is an interesting fact about my new home country of Wales. The country of Wales, part of the United Kingdom, is closest in size to the US state of New Jersey. (Wales: 8,022, sq miles, New Jersey 8,721 sq. miles.) But even more interesting...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Wales Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Wales!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Found Love... Now What?
01:38 AM December 01, 2012
I love reading Belinda's blog! It's awesome to hear about her new adventures living in Wales and being a newlywed. She always posts such great quotes and ideas, too. She should totally win the Expats in Wales Blog Award. Great job, Belinda!
03:52 AM December 01, 2012
I love this blog and eagerly anticipate every post. Hey, if I can't live someplace new and fun, I may as well live vicariously through a friend who can!
03:11 AM December 04, 2012
Belinda is so nice and has such a great blog. I haven't been reading for long but I know I'll be sticking around for a while! She deserves the Expats in Wales Blog Award! :)
14:12 PM March 28, 2015
Great post, keep it up my friend. Bday