Found Love... Now What?
Latest Blog Posts »
- Yes, I Met My Husband in a Bar 5 days ago Many times when I meet people for the first time, they eventually ask how I met my husband. The question is always good natured as people want to get to know me, and hear our story—but it always makes me laugh a bit. Why? Because it is so wonderfully unbelievable. I always smile and say, ” I...
- The Perfect Spot to Catch a Birdseye View of Porto 1 week ago The charm of Porto lies in the views of the city itself — perched perfectly on the hillside with buildings of different heights and colours …and the occasional church towering above the rest. The view of the city is the reason why I was dying to visit Porto, and historic view didn’t...
- The Bookshop that Inspired Harry Potter -Livraria Lello & Irmão in Porto 1 week ago On my very short pre-researched list for where to visit in Porto, was Livraria Lello, named on numerous lists as one of the most beautiful bookshops in the world. Not only that, but the bookshop inspired J.K Rowling as she wrote Harry Potter books. We happened to stumble by this world-famous...
- Visiting Charming Aveiro: The Venice of Portugal 1 week ago When we booked our flight to Porto, we decided to look into finding a little town for a bit of an adventure before exploring Porto. I did a bit of research, which really means I searched on Pinterest for the prettiest places in Northern Portugal, and Aveiro came up as an option more than once!...
- The Elegant Gardens of Eaton Hall // A Perfectly British Summer Afternoon 2 weeks ago A few weeks ago, Neal and I were able to visit the Eaton Hall, a local private estate that opens their grounds 4 times a year. Just 10 minutes from Chester. We visited the gardens before, and during our first visit saw other visitors with furry friends…so this year we decided to bring along...
Contest Entries »
- Top Six Historical Sites in Wales Writing Contest March 2013 Here is an interesting fact about my new home country of Wales. The country of Wales, part of the United Kingdom, is closest in size to the US state of New Jersey. (Wales: 8,022, sq miles, New Jersey 8,721 sq. miles.) But even more interesting...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Wales Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Wales!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Found Love... Now What?
01:38 AM December 01, 2012
I love reading Belinda's blog! It's awesome to hear about her new adventures living in Wales and being a newlywed. She always posts such great quotes and ideas, too. She should totally win the Expats in Wales Blog Award. Great job, Belinda!
03:52 AM December 01, 2012
I love this blog and eagerly anticipate every post. Hey, if I can't live someplace new and fun, I may as well live vicariously through a friend who can!
03:11 AM December 04, 2012
Belinda is so nice and has such a great blog. I haven't been reading for long but I know I'll be sticking around for a while! She deserves the Expats in Wales Blog Award! :)
14:12 PM March 28, 2015
Great post, keep it up my friend. Bday