Found Love... Now What?
Latest Blog Posts »
- Six Things About Me - Revisited 1 day ago When I first really started blogging, way back in 2012(!), it was before blogging became a business and instead it was about telling stories and connecting with readers and fellow bloggers. You grew a community with other bloggers through with linkups and guest posts simply hoping for exposure...
- Snapshots from Wales: Beautiful Rolling Green Hills 2 days ago I remember when I first moved to Wales, and during our drives through the countryside, how I simply marveled at the beautiful shades of green. I was mesmerized. The rolling hills and meadows, lined with hedges and trees, are simply picture perfect and are a constant in Wales. The post Snapshots...
- Lessons from Migrating 800+ Posts and 5 Years of Blogging History 5 days ago Over the past week, including the Easter weekend, I discovered that the hosting for my blog was about to expire. As in less than 10 days. (Insert your choice expletive here.) And there was a sinking feeling in me to renew my contract for 1 year or 2 years at about $250 when I haven’t really been...
- Snapshots from Wales: A Misty Morning Beach Walk 2 weeks ago Scrolling through my iPhone realised that I easily have over 5,000 photos from our adventures in Wales, and I only share a fraction on Instagram and even less here on the blog. I thought it would be fun to share one snapshot per week, with a quick little story behind the image. It will help me to...
- A Cliffside Stroll on the Isle of Anglesey 1 month ago There is something perfect about a day without any plans. About a day without an real direction. For us, a few weeks ago, this lead us to one of our favorite places: Isle of Anglesey. We originally headed out when the skies were beautiful blue, but as we drove along it started raining — a bit of...
Contest Entries »
- Top Six Historical Sites in Wales Writing Contest March 2013 Here is an interesting fact about my new home country of Wales. The country of Wales, part of the United Kingdom, is closest in size to the US state of New Jersey. (Wales: 8,022, sq miles, New Jersey 8,721 sq. miles.) But even more interesting...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Wales Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Wales!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Found Love... Now What?
01:38 AM December 01, 2012
I love reading Belinda's blog! It's awesome to hear about her new adventures living in Wales and being a newlywed. She always posts such great quotes and ideas, too. She should totally win the Expats in Wales Blog Award. Great job, Belinda!
03:52 AM December 01, 2012
I love this blog and eagerly anticipate every post. Hey, if I can't live someplace new and fun, I may as well live vicariously through a friend who can!
03:11 AM December 04, 2012
Belinda is so nice and has such a great blog. I haven't been reading for long but I know I'll be sticking around for a while! She deserves the Expats in Wales Blog Award! :)
14:12 PM March 28, 2015
Great post, keep it up my friend. Bday