Found Love... Now What?
Latest Blog Posts »
- If You're Happy and You Know It... 1 day ago 99% of the time, I am a positive person... but sometimes I am just not feeling it. Here is how I maintain an overall positive outlook to shake stress...
- Recalling and Loving the Small Details - Marriage Musings 3 days ago I remember when Neal and I were in our long distance relationship, and he was visiting me in America how I would try to freeze every detail to recall for the future. This was especially true for his freckles. I remember times when we were having a lazy Sunday morning, or he had drifted for […]
- Recapping January 2016 1 week ago Hi friends! Can you believe that we are already at the end of January? Seriously? Where did the past 31 days go? How was your January? I found myself in transition with some challenges, while trying to find a little bit of sparkle in the everyday. Before we get running into February, let’s have...
- Castles and Coasts: An Everyday Adventure in Wales 1 week ago A few weeks ago, we were lucky to have a Sunday morning filled with beautiful and bright sunshine. And of course, in our true fashion, we headed out with no plans or agenda. As we were driving along, we came up with the plan to head out to one of Neal’s favorite spots: Denbigh Castle. […]
- Lovin' This Friday Feeling 2 weeks ago I know that I say this every week, but holy shit I am happy it’s Friday. No really, this week has been simply exhausting. In fact, as I am write this post snuggled up on my couch, with a beer in hand ready to simply relax. The week started off with an all day trek down […]
Contest Entries »
- Top Six Historical Sites in Wales Writing Contest March 2013 Here is an interesting fact about my new home country of Wales. The country of Wales, part of the United Kingdom, is closest in size to the US state of New Jersey. (Wales: 8,022, sq miles, New Jersey 8,721 sq. miles.) But even more interesting...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Wales Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Wales!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Found Love... Now What?
01:38 AM December 01, 2012
I love reading Belinda's blog! It's awesome to hear about her new adventures living in Wales and being a newlywed. She always posts such great quotes and ideas, too. She should totally win the Expats in Wales Blog Award. Great job, Belinda!
03:52 AM December 01, 2012
I love this blog and eagerly anticipate every post. Hey, if I can't live someplace new and fun, I may as well live vicariously through a friend who can!
03:11 AM December 04, 2012
Belinda is so nice and has such a great blog. I haven't been reading for long but I know I'll be sticking around for a while! She deserves the Expats in Wales Blog Award! :)
14:12 PM March 28, 2015
Great post, keep it up my friend. Bday