Found Love... Now What?
Latest Blog Posts »
- Thankful for Sisterly Love 2 weeks ago Today I have a lot to be thankful for…. In fact, I could write a list of all the wonderful things in my life I am grateful for… from my Neal to our cozy home or my new job. I am thankful for the freedom to speak my truth without worry, to follow my heart and spirituality without fear. This...
- Croeso - A Warm Welsh Welcome 3 weeks ago For myself, one of my biggest fears about moving to Wales was the idea of being and feeling accepted. I remember knowing nothing about the culture or history or the quirks of daily life in this small (and proud country). Would I fit into my new homeland in Wales? Would I always be the American...
- I Believe in America.... 1 month ago This morning, in true expat fashion, I set my alarm at 1:30am to see the initial results of the 2016 Presidential election. Seeing that there were numerous states to predict, and the margins we significant, I headed back to sleep. At 4am I gradually woke up, hoping (and slightly excepting) to...
- Weeping Window Poppy Display at Caernarfon Castle 2 months ago While my parents were visiting a few weeks ago, we were lucky to make a visit to Caernarfon Castle — a literal gem of a castle along the coast of North Wales. Caernarfon is always a good day out as it is really a fantastic castle, especially considering that it dates back earlier than the 15th...
- North Wales Adventures Inspired by a Charming Vintage Guide Book 2 months ago We discovered the best little gem: A North Wales and Anglesey travel guide book that dates (from what I can tell) from about the 1920’s. Guys, this is the corner of Wales that we are constantly exploring and where most of our mini-adventures happen. This is region of Wales where the mountains of...
Contest Entries »
- Top Six Historical Sites in Wales Writing Contest March 2013 Here is an interesting fact about my new home country of Wales. The country of Wales, part of the United Kingdom, is closest in size to the US state of New Jersey. (Wales: 8,022, sq miles, New Jersey 8,721 sq. miles.) But even more interesting...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Wales Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Wales!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Found Love... Now What?
01:38 AM December 01, 2012
I love reading Belinda's blog! It's awesome to hear about her new adventures living in Wales and being a newlywed. She always posts such great quotes and ideas, too. She should totally win the Expats in Wales Blog Award. Great job, Belinda!
03:52 AM December 01, 2012
I love this blog and eagerly anticipate every post. Hey, if I can't live someplace new and fun, I may as well live vicariously through a friend who can!
03:11 AM December 04, 2012
Belinda is so nice and has such a great blog. I haven't been reading for long but I know I'll be sticking around for a while! She deserves the Expats in Wales Blog Award! :)
14:12 PM March 28, 2015
Great post, keep it up my friend. Bday