Found Love... Now What?
Latest Blog Posts »
- My Best Moments in 2017 2 hours ago Hi friends, and happy December! Although I feel like I’ve been on a bit of a blogging hiatus this year, I can’t let the end of the year come and go with out recounting some of my favorite moments of the year in one massive roundup/catchup post. I know that 2017 was an exhausting year for most...
- Lessons from Iceland 2 months ago I can hardly believe that it has been a week since we returned from our adventure in Iceland. I can hardly believe it, as the this trip was overwhelming in the best possible way. In fact, it was the most affirming trip we’ve taken in all of our adventures. You see, when we were planning our...
- A Dog Friendly Walk Through the Hills of Snowdonia 5 months ago A few weeks ago, I bought a book with dog friendly walks in Snowdonia. You’d think that all walks and trails are dog-friendly, but here in the UK, many times paths have gates or stiles that are difficult for pups to pass through. I wanted to get a book that would act as a guide for walks in...
- An Afternoon at the Uffizi Gallery in Florence Italy 4 months ago Visiting the Uffizi Gallery was a top priority when we visited Florence, especially since the museum is home to the world famous Botteicelli paintings. The Uffizi Gallery is housed in the administrative offices of the Medici family, and the building itself is grand with sweeping staircases and...
- Visiting the Palazzo Pitti in Florence 6 months ago On our first full day in Florence, we decided to stroll along the Ponte Vecchio to the Palazzo Pitti, the palace that was home to the Medici family from 1549. And although I read the few pages on the palace in my guidebook, about the art and artictechture held within the palace, I felt prepared...
Contest Entries »
- Top Six Historical Sites in Wales Writing Contest March 2013 Here is an interesting fact about my new home country of Wales. The country of Wales, part of the United Kingdom, is closest in size to the US state of New Jersey. (Wales: 8,022, sq miles, New Jersey 8,721 sq. miles.) But even more interesting...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Wales Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Wales!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Found Love... Now What?
01:38 AM December 01, 2012
I love reading Belinda's blog! It's awesome to hear about her new adventures living in Wales and being a newlywed. She always posts such great quotes and ideas, too. She should totally win the Expats in Wales Blog Award. Great job, Belinda!
03:52 AM December 01, 2012
I love this blog and eagerly anticipate every post. Hey, if I can't live someplace new and fun, I may as well live vicariously through a friend who can!
03:11 AM December 04, 2012
Belinda is so nice and has such a great blog. I haven't been reading for long but I know I'll be sticking around for a while! She deserves the Expats in Wales Blog Award! :)
14:12 PM March 28, 2015
Great post, keep it up my friend. Bday