Found Love... Now What?
Latest Blog Posts »
- Roman Walls, a Country Home and a Lovely Cathedral 15 hours ago Hi friends! We are nearing the end of Blog Everyday in May, can you believe it? As we get to the end I thought it would be fun to share a little insider knowledge visiting our we live. Now, I’ve blogged about living here in North Wales, and typically I swoon over the beauty and […] The...
- A Little Bit of Pride and Hustle 1 day ago For today’s prompt, to share what we are the most proud of, I started thinking of all the accomplishments, especially from the post last week. What am I most proud of? What makes me pull my shoulders back, walk with confidence and feel simply good? And of all the moments and accomplishments, I...
- Celebrating Love and Laughter on Our Wedding Anniversary 2 days ago I have something to admit to you all. When I organised the prompts for Blog Everyday in May, I planned them all around today’s prompt. You see, today is our third wedding anniversary so I love the idea of infusing more love into the world today with the prompt: “Love is…” My short answer,...
- Being Brave | Blog Everyday in May 3 days ago For today’s prompt of Blog Everyday in May, we are talking all about how we are braves and moments when we have been brave. Bravery is a big concept, and I bet many of us don’t even think that we are brave. Brave to do that right thing, to follow your heart, lead with compassion […] The post...
- Blogging Tips from Me to You 4 days ago One of my favorite parts of blogging is how much we can learn from one another within the blogging community. Each of us have had learning lessons, no matter how long we’ve been blogging, and can share ideas with one another. In the spirit of information sharing and coaching each other, for...
Contest Entries »
- Top Six Historical Sites in Wales Writing Contest March 2013 Here is an interesting fact about my new home country of Wales. The country of Wales, part of the United Kingdom, is closest in size to the US state of New Jersey. (Wales: 8,022, sq miles, New Jersey 8,721 sq. miles.) But even more interesting...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Wales Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Wales!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Found Love... Now What?
01:38 AM December 01, 2012
I love reading Belinda's blog! It's awesome to hear about her new adventures living in Wales and being a newlywed. She always posts such great quotes and ideas, too. She should totally win the Expats in Wales Blog Award. Great job, Belinda!
03:52 AM December 01, 2012
I love this blog and eagerly anticipate every post. Hey, if I can't live someplace new and fun, I may as well live vicariously through a friend who can!
03:11 AM December 04, 2012
Belinda is so nice and has such a great blog. I haven't been reading for long but I know I'll be sticking around for a while! She deserves the Expats in Wales Blog Award! :)
14:12 PM March 28, 2015
Great post, keep it up my friend. Bday