Found Love... Now What?
Latest Blog Posts »
- Musings from a Frenzied and Adventure Filled June 4 hours ago Taps microphone… ‘Is this thing on?’ Hi, friends. Belinda here, from this little corner of the internet. It’s been a manic crazy month of June, but in all of the good ways. This includes three separate work trips to London and a promotion and title change. (Quite nerve racking and exciting...
- Life as an Expat - Throw Away the Comfort Zone and Rewrite the Rules 2 weeks ago I have come to realise that somehow my life abroad, has gradually evolved to become my new idea of normal. It’s normal to go to work on a double decker bus everyday. It’s normal to come across pubs older than America or uneven cobblestone paths. It’s normal to spend a Saturday exploring...
- Celebrating My Treasure of a Heart on Our Anniversary 1 month ago “Why do we have to listen to our hearts?” the boy asked. “Because, wherever your heart is, that is where you will find your treasure.” -The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho When we listen to our hearts, and we find our treasure. I am lucky to have listened to my heart that night in a bar in NYC,...
- Andiamo! We are Headed to Florence and Tuscany! 1 month ago Ciao bellas! Today Neal and I are heading to Florence followed by four days exploring Tuscany! This is a pretty special trip, as we are celebrating our 5 year (!) wedding anniversary on 26th May. When we got married five years ago, we didn’t have a honeymoon. (Visas and international moves are...
- Snapshots of Wales: A Magical Sunset of the Great Orme, North Wales 1 month ago There is something magical about a sunset, don't you think? In a single instant, we are reminded how big the world is.... The post Snapshots of Wales: A Magical Sunset of the Great Orme, North Wales appeared first on Found Love Now What.
Contest Entries »
- Top Six Historical Sites in Wales Writing Contest March 2013 Here is an interesting fact about my new home country of Wales. The country of Wales, part of the United Kingdom, is closest in size to the US state of New Jersey. (Wales: 8,022, sq miles, New Jersey 8,721 sq. miles.) But even more interesting...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Wales Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Wales!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Found Love... Now What?
01:38 AM December 01, 2012
I love reading Belinda's blog! It's awesome to hear about her new adventures living in Wales and being a newlywed. She always posts such great quotes and ideas, too. She should totally win the Expats in Wales Blog Award. Great job, Belinda!
03:52 AM December 01, 2012
I love this blog and eagerly anticipate every post. Hey, if I can't live someplace new and fun, I may as well live vicariously through a friend who can!
03:11 AM December 04, 2012
Belinda is so nice and has such a great blog. I haven't been reading for long but I know I'll be sticking around for a while! She deserves the Expats in Wales Blog Award! :)
14:12 PM March 28, 2015
Great post, keep it up my friend. Bday