Found Love... Now What?
Latest Blog Posts »
- A Love Letter on Our 6th Anniversary 1 day ago Although I have been on a bit of a blogging hiatus over the last 6 months, I can’t allow our wedding anniversary to pass us by without a love letter to my Neal. (It’s tradition afterall, I’ve been writing a post each year of our marriage. I’ll share the links below!) Today marks 6 years...
- Lessons on Marriage on Our 6th Anniversary 3 days ago Saturday marks our 6th anniversary, which I thought would be fitting to share a few musings and lessons learned from our 6 years of marriage: It isn’t Always Pretty or Perfect This shouldn’t be a big surprise, but our wedding day is the only day when I’ve rocked a ball gown. Our wedding day...
- 2018: The Year to Flourish 5 months ago Well hello friends, and dare I say it … Happy 2018? I can hardly believe we have welcomed another year, filled with promises and plans. I always like to spend the first week or so of the New Year meditating and reflecting on what I hope the next 365 days to feel like. 2016 was my year of more....
- My Best Moments in 2017 6 months ago Hi friends, and happy December! Although I feel like I’ve been on a bit of a blogging hiatus this year, I can’t let the end of the year come and go with out recounting some of my favorite moments of the year in one massive roundup/catchup post. I know that 2017 was an exhausting year for most...
- Lessons from Iceland 7 months ago I can hardly believe that it has been a week since we returned from our adventure in Iceland. I can hardly believe it, as the this trip was overwhelming in the best possible way. In fact, it was the most affirming trip we’ve taken in all of our adventures. You see, when we were planning our...
Contest Entries »
- Top Six Historical Sites in Wales Writing Contest March 2013 Here is an interesting fact about my new home country of Wales. The country of Wales, part of the United Kingdom, is closest in size to the US state of New Jersey. (Wales: 8,022, sq miles, New Jersey 8,721 sq. miles.) But even more interesting...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Wales Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Wales!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Found Love... Now What?
01:38 AM December 01, 2012
I love reading Belinda's blog! It's awesome to hear about her new adventures living in Wales and being a newlywed. She always posts such great quotes and ideas, too. She should totally win the Expats in Wales Blog Award. Great job, Belinda!
03:52 AM December 01, 2012
I love this blog and eagerly anticipate every post. Hey, if I can't live someplace new and fun, I may as well live vicariously through a friend who can!
03:11 AM December 04, 2012
Belinda is so nice and has such a great blog. I haven't been reading for long but I know I'll be sticking around for a while! She deserves the Expats in Wales Blog Award! :)
14:12 PM March 28, 2015
Great post, keep it up my friend. Bday