Found Love... Now What?
Latest Blog Posts »
- Define and Own Your Awesome | Motivation Monday 1 day ago Hi friends, and happy Monday! How was your week last week? Did you push yourself to step forward, and blossom? I have to admit, that I loved writing that post from last week and your wonderful thoughts and feedback. I know that I have written Positivity Monday posts in the past, but the warm...
- Happy Dancing on Friday 4 days ago Why hello friends! How are you feeling today, at the end of this week? I have to tell you, I am doing a little hip hip happy dancing today. Why? Because this week was great-wonderful-challenging and awesome. Yee-haw! Was it perfect? Of course not. But I laughed out loud and had more moments of joy...
- 4 Special Places in Wales that You May Not Find in the Guide Books 1 week ago One of the things that I love about living in Wales is that there seems to be so many wonderful places off the tourist path that are special and memorable. These are places that may be hidden in a guide book with only a sentance or two (or if at all), but have become some […] The post 4 Special...
- Let's Blossom this Week 1 week ago Have you ever thought about how sometimes, we sit back and wait for life to happen to us rather than making our life? I find this especially with women, who many times seem to ask for permission to step forward into the spotlight. There could be self doubt holding us back, or maybe we are […] The...
- Grateful for Stress. Yes, Really. 1 week ago Hello my sweet friends! And happy happy Friday! I have to admit, this week has flown by, and thank goodness it’s been a doozy. I’ve had fires left and right, some tricky situations and even a few unhappy clients. So, that’s always fun. And when I say fun, I mean no fun…not in slightest....
Contest Entries »
- Top Six Historical Sites in Wales Writing Contest March 2013 Here is an interesting fact about my new home country of Wales. The country of Wales, part of the United Kingdom, is closest in size to the US state of New Jersey. (Wales: 8,022, sq miles, New Jersey 8,721 sq. miles.) But even more interesting...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Wales Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Wales!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Found Love... Now What?
01:38 AM December 01, 2012
I love reading Belinda's blog! It's awesome to hear about her new adventures living in Wales and being a newlywed. She always posts such great quotes and ideas, too. She should totally win the Expats in Wales Blog Award. Great job, Belinda!
03:52 AM December 01, 2012
I love this blog and eagerly anticipate every post. Hey, if I can't live someplace new and fun, I may as well live vicariously through a friend who can!
03:11 AM December 04, 2012
Belinda is so nice and has such a great blog. I haven't been reading for long but I know I'll be sticking around for a while! She deserves the Expats in Wales Blog Award! :)
14:12 PM March 28, 2015
Great post, keep it up my friend. Bday