Latest Blog Posts »
- The Bravery of Leaving 1 year ago Earlier this month, I had the pleasure of seeing Boualem Sansal speak.Ages ago, I raved about his novel, The German Mujahid, so I was delighted to have the opportunity to hear him speak. He is promoting his new book, Rue Darwin, about a man who returns to
- Christmas Markets in Prague 1 year ago View of the Prague market from the OrlojChristmas markets are now over (except in Luxembourg), and we are left in the cold without them. I never tire of sipping a hot cup of Gl
- Ich bin ein Berliner... 1 year ago “All free men, wherever they may live, are citizens of Berlin." - John F. KennedyMy first trip of the New Year was to Berlin. First question: why do I always travel there in the cold? But main question: why do so many of us feel such a connection to this city? Whenever I say I'm headed there,...
- Blog Guilt. 1 year ago It happens to the best of us.To those readers that haven't quite left me yet: thank you! This autumn has been the most hectic of my life, mainly because of work, but I haven't forgotten you all. It's a shame I had to wait until almost CHRISTMAS to write again, but if you can be patient with me, I...
- Bright Blue Day in Columbus 1 year ago It's a lot easier to appreciate your city when you no longer live there. For the first time ever, I walked around Columbus, Ohio, with a new set of eyes and a camera. It's something I do so often now on
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Café Lux has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!