Entrez s'il vous plait
Latest Blog Posts »
- Bring in the forest..... 2 6 months ago No secret that I'm fond of forest and long walks. On a walk in Waldhaff forest I came across a beautiful tree full of pink flowers. Something tells me that this tree should rather be found in a garden, and I didn't feel at all cruel by brining back a branch and place it in my living...
- Bring in the forest...... 1 6 months ago After a sunny morning walk in the Bambech forest I came home with a bunch of anemones ......... and this idea came to me. By using scotch to make a grid on a shallow and wide bowl the flowers will stay in their place!!!
- A hint of yellow 7 months ago Wish you all a lovely Easter weekend!!!
- There is a new B'nB in town! 7 months ago The lovely Françoise has made reality of her dreams of a Bed and Breakfast in town and can now welcome guests to a new and cool boutique hotel La Pipistrelle I'll give you the chance to a sneak peek.......
- A few hours in Gothenburg, Sweden 8 months ago Gothenburg, Sweden. The city where my mother comes from, where I was born and where I spent the first months of my life. The city I have visit so many times I've stopped counting. And yet I don't really know it!! So when I went up north last weekend to celebrate my 90 year old...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Entrez s'il vous plait has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!