Entrez s'il vous plait
Latest Blog Posts »
- Gone hunting, treasure hunting..... 1 month ago My passion for interior is quite diverse. But one thing is for sure, it has to be personal and with a soul. White, sleek and minimalistic style doesn't suite me at all. A mix with new and old, bold and rustic, natural tones and industrial influences would describe my style just perfectly. That's...
- Where did the summer go? 2 months ago We only had the chance to stay 10 days at our Norwegian summerhouse this year. A short stay with a lot of nice memories that seems to fade .... Miss you Norway, but looking forward to next years visit!
- Bring in the forest..... 2 7 months ago No secret that I'm fond of forest and long walks. On a walk in Waldhaff forest I came across a beautiful tree full of pink flowers. Something tells me that this tree should rather be found in a garden, and I didn't feel at all cruel by brining back a branch and place it in my living...
- Bring in the forest...... 1 7 months ago After a sunny morning walk in the Bambech forest I came home with a bunch of anemones ......... and this idea came to me. By using scotch to make a grid on a shallow and wide bowl the flowers will stay in their place!!!
- A hint of yellow 8 months ago Wish you all a lovely Easter weekend!!!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Entrez s'il vous plait has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!