Entrez s'il vous plait
Latest Blog Posts »
- A hint of yellow 1 month ago Wish you all a lovely Easter weekend!!!
- There is a new B'nB in town! 1 month ago The lovely Françoise has made reality of her dreams of a Bed and Breakfast in town and can now welcome guests to a new and cool boutique hotel La Pipistrelle I'll give you the chance to a sneak peek.......
- A few hours in Gothenburg, Sweden 2 months ago Gothenburg, Sweden. The city where my mother comes from, where I was born and where I spent the first months of my life. The city I have visit so many times I've stopped counting. And yet I don't really know it!! So when I went up north last weekend to celebrate my 90 year old...
- My work went over the pond... 2 months ago We all like our work to be appreciated, right? When I discovered my latest post for clew magazine had found its way to rebelmouse.com and their DIY best post, I was more than happy!!! If you wanna check out my home spa post click here
- "Néo-bistrot"..... what? 2 months ago While in Paris last weekend I picked up a new word (well at least for me, apparently the word has been used for some years now) néo-bistrot. I read an article in The Wall Street Journal and their definition of the word is: "néo-bistrot appear to be an innovative, cosmopolitan...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Entrez s'il vous plait has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!