Entrez s'il vous plait
Latest Blog Posts »
- Semana Santa 2014 1 day ago Again we headed south to Spain for our "Semana Santa" holiday. How they celebrate Easter is so different from how we do it in Norway. And I love how they do it! Here are some photos from the Thursday procession in Fuengirola.
- Varnished Easter Eggs 5 days ago A quick way to make Easter Eggs. Fill a dispenser with water, drip some nail polish in and then slowly dip an egg in......
- Up cycle and more..... 2 weeks ago Haven't been making my cake stands for a while but now the opportunity is here! Ben&Pepper will have an open evening tomorrow, 4th of April, and therefor need more of my up cycled products in their shop! If you live in or near Luxembourg you are all welcome!
- ❤ East London 1 month ago After several visits to London, especially East London, the last 2 years, I have found some great addresses which I will share with you guys: A great bite Loafing Greedy Cow Barone Cafe Trois Garcons The Crown Chez Elles Morgan Arms A great buy Rokit Sublime Snap Emin &...
- Oase in the city 1 month ago I am back home after a few days in London. Had plenty of time to look around in the neighborhood where my daughter currently lives, East London. After a nice lunch at the Crown I took the path by one of the canals and found this wonderful outdoor space. Who could believe this is in the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Entrez s'il vous plait has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!