Entrez s'il vous plait
Latest Blog Posts »
- Happy Holiday 2 months ago
- Wrap it in! 2 months ago As long as I can remember I have had huge pleasure of wrapping in gifts. Each year I change the theme, everything from glitzy paper to pure white, this year I go for rustic, natural nostalgia. For me, reuse of materials are important, so when I came cross some old notebooks in bad...
- Gone hunting, treasure hunting..... 4 months ago My passion for interior is quite diverse. But one thing is for sure, it has to be personal and with a soul. White, sleek and minimalistic style doesn't suite me at all. A mix with new and old, bold and rustic, natural tones and industrial influences would describe my style just perfectly. That's...
- Where did the summer go? 5 months ago We only had the chance to stay 10 days at our Norwegian summerhouse this year. A short stay with a lot of nice memories that seems to fade .... Miss you Norway, but looking forward to next years visit!
- Bring in the forest..... 2 9 months ago No secret that I'm fond of forest and long walks. On a walk in Waldhaff forest I came across a beautiful tree full of pink flowers. Something tells me that this tree should rather be found in a garden, and I didn't feel at all cruel by brining back a branch and place it in my living...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Entrez s'il vous plait has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!