Entrez s'il vous plait
Latest Blog Posts »
- Rio Chillar, a hidden gem 3 weeks ago After spending the whole summer in Spain I'm now ready to do some blogging again, I think. Always love to come back to Spain. You may think it could be boring to always stay at the same place, see the same people, eat at the same restaurants and visit the same beach........ and honestly it...
- HOT HOT HOT 3 months ago Having a great time in Spain as always. I made these glass jars the other day. Simple kitchen jars with a lid that my son made holes in with a screwdriver so it could fit a straw. Fill it up with whatever you want, you'll avoid spilling, sand or insects in it. And perfect to bring...
- At 1911m 4 months ago The reason for being in Provence for the weekend was my husbands crazy idea to cycle the challenging "Mont Ventoux race". The day before the race we decided to take the car and drive the route they should cycle the next day. From 25 degree by the pool till 4 degree at 1911! First I fell poor...
- Beaumes de Venise 4 months ago Spent a long weekend in Provence in the picturesque village of Beaumes de Venise.
- Provence 6 months ago For God-knows-how-many-years I've had a crush on France and especially Provence. And now I'm gonna enjoy the area once again...... aaaaahhhhhh looking forward to it. Au revoir!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Entrez s'il vous plait has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!