Entrez s'il vous plait
Latest Blog Posts »
- Happy Easter! 5 months ago It is so easy to transform cheap plastic eggs to something more original and pretty. Check out my DIY page to see how.....
- Happy Holiday 8 months ago
- Wrap it in! 9 months ago As long as I can remember I have had huge pleasure of wrapping in gifts. Each year I change the theme, everything from glitzy paper to pure white, this year I go for rustic, natural nostalgia. For me, reuse of materials are important, so when I came cross some old notebooks in bad...
- Gone hunting, treasure hunting..... 10 months ago My passion for interior is quite diverse. But one thing is for sure, it has to be personal and with a soul. White, sleek and minimalistic style doesn't suite me at all. A mix with new and old, bold and rustic, natural tones and industrial influences would describe my style just perfectly. That's...
- Where did the summer go? 11 months ago We only had the chance to stay 10 days at our Norwegian summerhouse this year. A short stay with a lot of nice memories that seems to fade .... Miss you Norway, but looking forward to next years visit!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Entrez s'il vous plait has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!