Latest Blog Posts »
- Plan your happy weekend - 22-24 November 2 weeks ago Hunger Games MarathonThe weather is not very inspiring, but thank God it’s almost weekend and planning your free days always helps. It will be quite a full weekend, with a lot of events and new things to try. First on my list is Hunger Games – Catching Fire, that for me is the film of...
- 20.11 - Be Happy Day in Benelux 2 weeks ago I have just heard about this event and, while I strongly believe in Tolstoi’s words “If you want to be happy be”, I think that it is always good to have a celebration with such a cheerful theme.
- Mind the quack 2 weeks ago I’m a sucker for rubber duckies so this article in the Economist made me so happy as it announced that this cutesinesses finally got where they deserve. It seems that the National Museum of Play in Rochester, New York (I would like to visit that place) inducted the toy in its National Toy...
- Advent Calendars - a fun way to count days until Christmas 3 weeks ago I have first heard about the Advent Calendar concept last year –we don’t have this tradition back home, we only fast before Christmas.
- Have an inspiring start! 3 weeks ago Mondays are always difficult to cope with, but at the beginning of every week I try to map a list of inspiring things to look forward to or to think about. And this makes everything easier. It’s been so cold these days that I can only think about Christmas markets, with the hot wine and...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Happy Luxembourg has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!