Latest Blog Posts »
- Trees & Schnee 1 year ago (Sorry...I can't give up Fahrenheit!)First, some good news: the first snowfall of December for Lux Ville is forecast for this weekend. At the moment, my phone tells me that there might be a few flakes of schnee tomorrow; on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, a few more. After weeks of cold, wind and rain,...
- Bittersweet News 1 year ago Hello there.Well, I wish I didn’t have to write this post, but I suppose it’s better to spread the word sooner rather than later… So, here goes:We’re moving.Need a TV? (Click here.)Nick accepted a job with a new company based in California, so we’re headed back to the...
- Weekend Roundup, Dec. 9-11 (and beyond) 1 year ago This is the last weekend roundup of the year – and my very last appearance on Sara Flanagan’s 9-11am block on ARA City Radio
- 2011 Christmas Market Roundup 1 year ago My dad at the Strasbourg
- Weekend Roundup, Nov. 25-27 1 year ago It won’t come as a surprise to you to hear that there’s lots more to eat and drink this weekend as the holiday season officially kicks off. So, loosen your belt buckle and get ready for some serious noshing!And please tune in to
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Luxemblog has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!