A matter of choice
Latest Blog Posts »
- 73 Questions 1 day ago It's been a while since I've written an 'About me' post and when I saw this on Mum Reinvented's blog I thought I'd give it a go and kickstart my blog again in the process.Maybe it's an expat thing or perhaps it's because we are close in age but it turns out we are quite similar, I cut and pasted...
- Dear So and So - The busy edition 2 days ago Several years ago I used to regularly join in with a blog 'linky called 'Dear So and So' where participants got the chance to talk, rant, thank or express themselves however they wished to people, or random things. Recently my blogging friend Michelle has breathed new life into 'Dear So and So'...
- More luck than judgement. 2 months ago After last week, and my poor effort at restarting Slimming World which actually saw me putting on weight rather than losing it, I am happy to be able to say that this week I have lost 1lbI can't say I'm proud of it as it was more by luck than judgement to be honest. Still I have not really...
- Good intentions 2 months ago There is a difference between a plan and good intentions.This week I did not have a plan.Last week I wrote about wanting to lose a stone for summer and get back on the Slimming World plan, after writing the post I had a comment from Midlife Single Mum and we made a deal - the following day we would...
- Yesterday you said tomorrow... 2 months ago Don't put off tomorrow what you can do today...Yes, it's true I do sound like my Mother but annoyingly she is sometimes right (sometimes, I can't actually say ALL the time or it will go to her head!)To a degree I'm quite good at sticking to the rule, better than many but every now and again I slow...
Contest Entries »
- Some 'Friendly' Advice Writing Contest October 2012 When you decide to live in another country for no apparent reason other than ‘because you can’ there are obviously lots of things to consider but there is one very important thing you need to do, it’s not deciding where to live, getting a job...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Cyprus Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Cyprus!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 12 reviews on A matter of choice
09:55 AM October 21, 2012
A warm and lighthearted blog that is also very informative and relevant to anyone who is not only only an expat but who is also a mum. This blog covers a varied range of subjects inlcuding crafts, helping to get certain documentation organised when in cyprus, motherhood, cooking, and so many others. It also has the lovely touch of the regular flash back friday and silent sunday which I personally love. A very interesting read everytime and always delivered in friendly and strangley comforting manner. Love this blog :)
11:51 AM October 21, 2012
Love Emma's blog. So fresh, informative and fun. Has me laughing out loud and feeling I am there. Brill blog. Look forward to evey one. :-) it brings Cyprus to my lounge in dismal England! I love Emma's memories and the trails and tribulations she faces with a smile in her words.
13:00 PM October 21, 2012
I love this blog, there is always something of interest for everyone. It is informative, down to earth, true to life and covers such a variety of subjects.
15:31 PM October 21, 2012
I think this is a great blog, with a good variety of posts giving a fun and informative view of an expat's life in Cyprus.
18:47 PM October 21, 2012
This is a great blog, informative, funny, real. There is something for everyone there. I love her friendly and down to earth delivery.
23:12 PM October 21, 2012
A great blog. Honest, informative and gives you a real flavour of life in Cypress :)
21:44 PM October 22, 2012
Great blog, very real and interesting.
20:29 PM October 23, 2012
I love this blog, warm, funny and informative. You get a real taste of what it feels like to live as an expat in Cyprus.
11:48 AM November 05, 2012
I love Emma's blog, it's such a real description of the ups and downs of expat life. I can't help but admire her courage raising her young family (and having a baby) in her expat country!
14:06 PM November 05, 2012
Love seeing parenthood across the globe a lovely heart warming blog
21:22 PM December 04, 2012
A great and honestly written blog. While we may be at different stages in our lives, the trials and tribulations of being an expat are the same. Emma writes a fantastic blog about life in Cyprus. Would recommend it in a heartbeat.
18:35 PM December 11, 2012
This is a lovely blog with posts totally relevant to life in Cyprus, published on a consistent basis. Emma is honest in her writing, refreshing and funny. I have enjoyed following her musings over the years and am proud to have her guest blogging in her very own blog section on our website www.mumsincyprus.com. Very deserving!