A matter of choice
Latest Blog Posts »
- 365 Project - Week 49 4 days ago Leo's school fair and a big difference from last year. He hated the pony ride then but this year he asked to have a go and really enjoyed it.Louka, surprisingly loves the reindeer antlers and keeps trying to put them on at every opportunity.Leo trying to teach Louka 'Yiamas' / 'Cheers'Not sure if...
- Our Cyprus Christmases - Flashback Friday 5 days ago Four years ago Aaron, Leo and I were settling into to our new home, having been in Cyprus for almost 2 weeks. Christmas was coming and we'd hardly finished unpacking before the decorations went up in our apartment. It was a strange Christmas that year, we'd left all our family and friends and were...
- The Gallery - Morning 6 days ago I never used to consider myself a morning person, when I started work at 17 in my local Safeways I often used to have 6am starts and they killed me. My Dad worked shift work and was often coming home as I was leaving and was always annoying cheerful whilst I would mumble a reply and leave the...
- Instajunction Poster and Mini photo book review - plus discount code 1 week ago Although I'm not the best photographer in the world one of my greatest loves is my rather large collection of photos. Since going digital several years ago now I've gradually been taking more and more, and since getting a decent phone last year and joining instagram I've been even worse!The problem...
- 365 Project - Week 48 1 week ago Sleepy boyAnother beach path walk, it's a great time of year for it.Leo's first visit to Santa where I haven't had to sit with him, He loved talking to him and getting his present but looked all sad when we came out, I asked him why and he said but Santa didn't give me what I'd asked for? So...
Contest Entries »
- Some 'Friendly' Advice Writing Contest October 2012 When you decide to live in another country for no apparent reason other than ‘because you can’ there are obviously lots of things to consider but there is one very important thing you need to do, it’s not deciding where to live, getting a job...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Cyprus Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Cyprus!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 12 reviews on A matter of choice
09:55 AM October 21, 2012
A warm and lighthearted blog that is also very informative and relevant to anyone who is not only only an expat but who is also a mum. This blog covers a varied range of subjects inlcuding crafts, helping to get certain documentation organised when in cyprus, motherhood, cooking, and so many others. It also has the lovely touch of the regular flash back friday and silent sunday which I personally love. A very interesting read everytime and always delivered in friendly and strangley comforting manner. Love this blog :)
11:51 AM October 21, 2012
Love Emma's blog. So fresh, informative and fun. Has me laughing out loud and feeling I am there. Brill blog. Look forward to evey one. :-) it brings Cyprus to my lounge in dismal England! I love Emma's memories and the trails and tribulations she faces with a smile in her words.
13:00 PM October 21, 2012
I love this blog, there is always something of interest for everyone. It is informative, down to earth, true to life and covers such a variety of subjects.
15:31 PM October 21, 2012
I think this is a great blog, with a good variety of posts giving a fun and informative view of an expat's life in Cyprus.
18:47 PM October 21, 2012
This is a great blog, informative, funny, real. There is something for everyone there. I love her friendly and down to earth delivery.
23:12 PM October 21, 2012
A great blog. Honest, informative and gives you a real flavour of life in Cypress :)
21:44 PM October 22, 2012
Great blog, very real and interesting.
20:29 PM October 23, 2012
I love this blog, warm, funny and informative. You get a real taste of what it feels like to live as an expat in Cyprus.
11:48 AM November 05, 2012
I love Emma's blog, it's such a real description of the ups and downs of expat life. I can't help but admire her courage raising her young family (and having a baby) in her expat country!
14:06 PM November 05, 2012
Love seeing parenthood across the globe a lovely heart warming blog
21:22 PM December 04, 2012
A great and honestly written blog. While we may be at different stages in our lives, the trials and tribulations of being an expat are the same. Emma writes a fantastic blog about life in Cyprus. Would recommend it in a heartbeat.
18:35 PM December 11, 2012
This is a lovely blog with posts totally relevant to life in Cyprus, published on a consistent basis. Emma is honest in her writing, refreshing and funny. I have enjoyed following her musings over the years and am proud to have her guest blogging in her very own blog section on our website www.mumsincyprus.com. Very deserving!