A matter of choice
Latest Blog Posts »
- Oranges and Lemons 4 weeks ago Another one of those catch up / flashback posts from me today, it's a bit random but another one where I started the draft months ago but only put the images into it.Oranges and Lemons - no, not the song / game you probably know from childhood but the slightly random game I accidentally created...
- Our day out in Larnaca 2 months ago This is an unintentional flashback post as it is all about a day out almost exactly a year ago! I was full of good intentions as ever and even started the post not long after, but only got as far as uploading the images. Anyway, I think it was not long after the children finished school for...
- Doctor Who Party - Fun and Games 2 months ago I loved preparing for Leo's Doctor Who party, and soon enough it was time for the party itself. I'd been looking forward to it as much as Leo as it was going to be a small party.just his two best friends plus little brothers and seven adults - that's pretty good odds for a kids party, it's nice...
- Doctor Who Party - Preparation, Decorations and Food! 2 months ago If you've been reading my blog for a while you'll probably know that I love a bit of party planning, From the early days of Thomas the Tank Engine, The Hungry Caterpillar and Spiderman we 'leveled up' into Harry Potter and a Star Wars party in the last couple of years. Which of course led to...
- Aged 8, Leo loves... 3 months ago Over the years its become traditional for me to write a set of birthday posts for the boys, starting on their actual birthday (I have been late once or twice, but they didn't realise) with the 'Now you are....' letter style post, and soon after their birthday with the 'Interview with' post....
Contest Entries »
- Some 'Friendly' Advice Writing Contest October 2012 When you decide to live in another country for no apparent reason other than ‘because you can’ there are obviously lots of things to consider but there is one very important thing you need to do, it’s not deciding where to live, getting a job...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Cyprus Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Cyprus!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 12 reviews on A matter of choice
09:55 AM October 21, 2012
A warm and lighthearted blog that is also very informative and relevant to anyone who is not only only an expat but who is also a mum. This blog covers a varied range of subjects inlcuding crafts, helping to get certain documentation organised when in cyprus, motherhood, cooking, and so many others. It also has the lovely touch of the regular flash back friday and silent sunday which I personally love. A very interesting read everytime and always delivered in friendly and strangley comforting manner. Love this blog :)
11:51 AM October 21, 2012
Love Emma's blog. So fresh, informative and fun. Has me laughing out loud and feeling I am there. Brill blog. Look forward to evey one. :-) it brings Cyprus to my lounge in dismal England! I love Emma's memories and the trails and tribulations she faces with a smile in her words.
13:00 PM October 21, 2012
I love this blog, there is always something of interest for everyone. It is informative, down to earth, true to life and covers such a variety of subjects.
15:31 PM October 21, 2012
I think this is a great blog, with a good variety of posts giving a fun and informative view of an expat's life in Cyprus.
18:47 PM October 21, 2012
This is a great blog, informative, funny, real. There is something for everyone there. I love her friendly and down to earth delivery.
23:12 PM October 21, 2012
A great blog. Honest, informative and gives you a real flavour of life in Cypress :)
21:44 PM October 22, 2012
Great blog, very real and interesting.
20:29 PM October 23, 2012
I love this blog, warm, funny and informative. You get a real taste of what it feels like to live as an expat in Cyprus.
11:48 AM November 05, 2012
I love Emma's blog, it's such a real description of the ups and downs of expat life. I can't help but admire her courage raising her young family (and having a baby) in her expat country!
14:06 PM November 05, 2012
Love seeing parenthood across the globe a lovely heart warming blog
21:22 PM December 04, 2012
A great and honestly written blog. While we may be at different stages in our lives, the trials and tribulations of being an expat are the same. Emma writes a fantastic blog about life in Cyprus. Would recommend it in a heartbeat.
18:35 PM December 11, 2012
This is a lovely blog with posts totally relevant to life in Cyprus, published on a consistent basis. Emma is honest in her writing, refreshing and funny. I have enjoyed following her musings over the years and am proud to have her guest blogging in her very own blog section on our website www.mumsincyprus.com. Very deserving!