A Brit in Tennessee
Latest Blog Posts »
- Hello Sunshine 1 week ago The sun returned today.Bathing our winter souls in some much needed warmth.I ran errands, tidied the potting shed, and returned the last of the holiday decorations to their shelves.Oliver snoozed.There are new plant shoots poking out of the soil throughout the garden, I trust they know that Winter...
- Contentment 1 week ago "Home, the spot of earth supremely blest,A dearer, sweeter spot than all the rest. " ~ Robert Montgomery
- Talking In Their Sleep 1 week ago "You think I am dead,"The apple tree said,"Because I have never a leaf to show -Because I stoop,And my branches droop,And the dull gray mosses over me grow!"But I'm still alive in trunk and shoot;The buds of next MayI fold away -But I pity the withered grass at my root.""You think I am...
- And The Snow Came 2 weeks ago The snow continued to fall, layering soft, wet snowflakes and shutting us off from our little world as we know it.Cocooned in a blanket of white.Silenced.
- Snow Day 2 weeks ago Mother Nature threw down her blanket shortly after midnight last night, just in time for an artic blast moving through area.Our first snowfall of the year, magically transforming the landscape. Out of the cloud-folds of her garment shaken,Over the woodlands, brown and bareOver the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Brit in Tennessee has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!