A Brit in Tennessee
Latest Blog Posts »
- Batten Down The Hatches 6 hours ago The wind is blowing a gale.Each time I look out of the window, the windmill is turning a hundred miles an hour, if only I knew how to convert that energy into electricity, my utilities would be free for a month !It's a balmy 78 degrees today, in February, we are headed for a night of...
- Color Comes To Town 1 day ago Despite the turn to cooler weather, I know that spring is upon us, when the Redbud trees start giving out their beautiful pink buds.It is hard to express adequately the miracle of a tree that had branches so bare all through winter suddenly go from stark brown to magenta.But there she is again,...
- On Patrol 2 days ago A cheeky little raccoon showed up on the porch last night.I'm sure he was in search of food or using the pond as his personal drinking fountain.Oliver was not amused.
- Plodding Along 3 days ago New gardening shoes, and as they say here in these parts....'my others are plum wore out.'I'm still using a walking stick around the garden, steady as you go kind of approach, but I get there in the end.
- Springing To Life 4 days ago We enjoyed a record-breaking day of sunshine today.....75 degrees.I was able to clean up around the garden, accompanied by two sweet kitties.There are shoots popping out of the ground everywhere, which is a little discerning, since we are still in the depths of winter, and snow is still a...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Brit in Tennessee has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!