A Brit in Tennessee
Latest Blog Posts »
- New Discoveries 1 day ago Tom Tilly has just discovered that sleeping and playing in a brown paper sack, is much more fun than playing with plastic balls.
- Turkey Talk 2 days ago I happened upon this Johnson Brothers Barnyard King plate at one of the local antique shops several years ago. One plate all by itself, I could only imagine what an entire dinner service would have looked like. I'm going to display it for the Thanksgiving season, the colors on this picture do ...
- No Takers 5 days ago A dark November day, Rainy and cold and there are whispers of snow in the forecast.The birds have retreated to their nests.The geese flew south overhead.Squirrels busily transported their overwinter stash to secret hiding places.Wild turkeys led their flock to the nightly roost.
- Slowly Changing 1 week ago “The leaves fall, the wind blows, and the farm country slowly changes from the summer cottons into its winter wools.” ~ Henry Beston : Northern Farm
- Dulce Domum "Sweet Home" 1 week ago The weather has turned chilly, and wet, a typical dreary November day.I seem to be in the midst of a hibernation, only roused on the days I need to meet outside obligations.What is it about the changing seasons, that leave us wanting nothing more than a cozy place to nest.A place in front of...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Brit in Tennessee has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!