A Brit in Tennessee
Latest Blog Posts »
- Heaven Scent 2 days ago The wild Honeysuckle is in bloom.Its sweet scent floating across the meadow..Intoxicatingly delicious. Memories of warm days in May, as a child sucking the sweet nectar.Innocence and childhood going hand in hand. So doth the woodbine the sweet honeysuckleGently entwist. The female ivy...
- Rainy Days And Mondays 3 days ago
- Sweet Wild Rose 1 week ago My Wild Rose.I had a garden, which I keptWith busy hands and tender care;And once, while carelessly I slept,Fanned softly by the drowsy air,A wild rose to my garden crept,And blossomed there.O, sweet surprise. It seemed to me,Some fair hand, my heart to bless,Had brought it there, from wood...
- Simple Pleasures 1 week ago Oftentimes, it pays to wait.The sweetest of the season are now ripe for the picking ........Summer strawberries
- Me And My Shadow 1 week ago Never but a few feet apart.Tom-Tilly shadows Oliver, all day long.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Brit in Tennessee has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!