A Brit in Tennessee
Latest Blog Posts »
- Selfie 3 hours ago Oliver attemps a Selphie. He's not quite mastered the art of keeping his eyes open, when the flash goes off.
- Hardy Blooms 1 day ago Each year despite the lack of rain for days on end, we are graced with prolific blooms on the Rose of Sharon (Hibiscus syriacus ) bushes.This particular bush was a volunteer, a single seed or two carried by the wind or possibly a bird.It is also a second generation plant, the original bush...
- Hiding 3 days ago From a 'certain' little you-know-who
- And The Rains Came 4 days ago An unexpected rainfall fell last night, filling the creeks and streams to capacity.We had horrendous winds, and today the sound of chainsaws filled the air, cleaning up all the broken tree limbs and even large trees.The temperatures have lowered to an almost perfect summer day.A little bit of...
- Dear Kitten 6 days ago My daughter showed me this video yesterday, I couldn't help but think Oliver cat had something to do with it.The cat-lovers amongst us will understand.>^..^
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Brit in Tennessee has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!