A Brit in Tennessee
Latest Blog Posts »
- Hotter Than A Pepper Sprout 11 hours ago The heat and humidity is relentless today, even the birds are staying inside their nests.The head gardener has been house-washing for the past three days, quite the job I can tell you.My job consists of window cleaning, and keeping a watchful eye out on the worker, as he negotiates the steep...
- Home Sweet Home 3 days ago " A person travels the whole world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it. " ~George Moore
- Bee-ing Busy 4 days ago The garden is all abuzz, with bees, and butterflies, lightning bugs and ladybugs. All so very busy dutifully distributing the pollen amongst the flowers. I thank them more than words can say. Like trains of cars on tracks of plushI hear the level bee:A jar across the flowers...
- Porch Days 1 week ago Incredible blue skies and sunshine today. Lots of the stuff, it surely feels like we are in the midst of summer with this 90 degree heat.True to form, my dearest decides to landscape, in this blazing sun, he tolerates the extreme Southern heat and humidity much more than I do.Norseman's blood runs...
- Knee Deep In June 1 week ago Tell you what I like the best --'Long about knee-deep in June,'Bout the time strawberries meltsOn the vine, -- some afternoonLike to jes' git out and rest,And not work at nothin' else!"~ James Witcomb Riley : Knee Deep in June
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Brit in Tennessee has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!