A Brit in Tennessee
Latest Blog Posts »
- 'Til They're Clean And Sparkly 1 day ago The weather has warmed, reaching a balmy 71 degrees today.The windows were flung open, and for the first time in months it felt like Winter was now just a distant memory. I accomplished a little Spring cleaning this afternoon, it's amazing how much dust accumulates when fireplaces are lit, and...
- Stirring 3 days ago The first snowdrops dangle from green stems. A sweet scent, like a hundred daffodils blooming in a distant wood, perfumes the air. Green blades cut through dark earth. Buds open on bare branches. Wind rattles the windows. Rain splashes against the panes. The promise of spring stirs my heart.
- Sunshine And Shadows 3 days ago It's been awhile since shadows have appeared.The ground has been frozen, and grey skies prevailed for most of the Winter months.The sun shining brightly gives hope of Spring day's ahead, and affords us a little well-deserved warmth on our faces. Oliver enjoyed the sunshine
- First, Find A Shepherd 6 days ago Another blast of Arctic weather came calling across middle Tennessee, with ice storms, and snow, school once again cancelled, and driving conditions deemed treacherous.This winter has turned into one of the coldest on record. Day's such as these call for stick-to-your-ribs kind of meals. Meat...
- Springing To Life 1 week ago I found myself running an unexpected errand today to the big city of Nashville.It's a bustling, noisy city, full of all that cities have to offer, and the ever present feel of Country Music.The antebellum-style mansion of President Andrew Jackson lies within view along my route, the fields are...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Brit in Tennessee has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!