A Brit in Tennessee
Latest Blog Posts »
- Keeping The Pot Warm 2 days ago A new tea cozy pattern.Making me smile.
- Sunshine 6 days ago We enjoyed an incredible spring day today, a roasting 81 degrees.Finally a day which beckoned you outside to dig in the warm soil.Tomorrow, rain.*sigh*
- Optimism 1 week ago There is so much work to do, after a long winter's nap..Fluffing and cutting and general sweeping away winter's dust and grime.The lawns have been mowed three times this spring, but I'm resisting the urge to plant flowers until more stable warm weather arrives, since covering plants with white...
- Friendships 1 week ago I've been spending time catching up on long-overdue visits with friends.You know how it is, we all seem to get caught up in the everyday comings and goings of life, and before you realize it, half the year has passed.There have been wedding showers, and baby showers, school graduations and...
- Plans Gone Awry 1 week ago My plans were to start a little outdoor spring cleaning this weekend, but you know what they say about the best-laid plans of mice and men.........The weather has turned wet and cold, and despite the flowers enthusiastically blooming their little hearts out, there are whispers of snow once...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Brit in Tennessee has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!