A Brit in Tennessee
Latest Blog Posts »
- Dear Kitten 17 hours ago My daughter showed me this video yesterday, I couldn't help but think Oliver cat had something to do with it.The cat-lovers amongst us will understand.>^..^
- Simple Pleasures 1 day ago Oftentimes, it pays to wait.The sweetest of the season are now ripe for the picking ........Summer strawberries.
- Tom Kitten 3 days ago A few days ago I mentioned we had been seeing a grey and white kitten scurrying around the garden, a tiny little thing, scared of it's own shadow. I was sure it was abandoned or even maybe a feral. He had been living under the potting shed, and if a person was to get too close, off he scampered to...
- Summer Rain 5 days ago We had rain today, a gentle-falling rain, the kind where you can use an umbrella without fear of it being turned inside out. If you listened carefully you could hear the trees and flowers, heaving a big sigh of relief, their roots and foliage drinking in every last drop of moisture....
- Porch-Sitting 1 week ago Ooh, it's been a glorious day...... One of those days, where the temperature has cooled, and the humidity has returned to the point of tolerable. A breezy porch-sitting day. Summer is the time when one sheds one's tensions with one's clothes, and the right kind of day is jeweled balm for the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Brit in Tennessee has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!