A Brit in Tennessee
Latest Blog Posts »
- Oliver Love 3 days ago What greater gift than the love of a cat?~Charles Dickens
- And The Rains Came 3 days ago We have been deluged with rain today, buckets of the stuff......unrelenting and soaking everything in sight. The wind is howling and creating havoc.The county fair has opened it's gates, with an expected 500,000 visitors.Never fails.........
- Blooming Lovely 4 days ago The Petunias have bloomed since Spring.Just a gentle watering daily, and they are happy to share their prolific blooms all Summer long.I wasn't able to plant many annuals this year, so having these lively little flowers grace us with color week after week, has made me smile.
- Summer's Gold 5 days ago "Oh, the summer nightHas a smile of lightAnd she sits on a sapphire throne."- Barry Cornwall
- Simple Pleasures 1 week ago When I was a young girl, I was allergic to fresh strawberries.Thank goodness, I outgrew that antagonism. "As the years pass, I am coming more and more to understand that it is the common, everyday blessings of our common everyday lives for which we should be particularly grateful." ~ Laura...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Brit in Tennessee has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!