A Brit in Tennessee
Latest Blog Posts »
- Oliver Love 1 day ago " Sometimes he curls up on my pillow during the night and I don't know he's there until I yawn and my mouth closes on a whisker. " ~Astrid Alauda
- Winter Rain 2 days ago The weather has warmed.The rain has washed away any signs of lingering snow and ice.The Robins are feeding on earthworms, the ground once again soft and wet.A dark and cozy Winter day, to be savored. " The best kind of rain, of course, is a cozy rain. This is the kind the anonymous medieval poet...
- When You Care Enough To Send The Very Best. 5 days ago Correct me if I'm wrong, but has the Greeting Card Industry gone to the dogs, or is it solely my opinion ?At one point in my life, I was a Hallmark merchandiser, rotating seasonal gifts and cards in several local stores. It was a job I loved, playing with all those pretty cards and merchandise,...
- Deja Vu 5 days ago We awoke to another snowfall this morning.Beautiful to look at, but I have the suspicion folks are really looking for a few constant days of sunshine right about now.
- Winter Night 1 week ago “There are adventures of the spirit and one can travel in books and interest oneself in people and affairs. One need never be dull as long as one has friends to help, gardens to enjoy and books in the long winter evenings.” ~D.E. Stevenson, Listening Valley
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Brit in Tennessee has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!