A Brit in Tennessee
Latest Blog Posts »
- Autumn Splendor 22 hours ago “Autumn...the year's last, loveliest smile.” -William Cullen Bryant
- Moon-Shiners 1 day ago The nights are drawing in fast, darkness falling around 7pm each evening.I love to light candles on the porch, and sit and enjoy the cool night air.My latest craft project has been the creation of these Mason Jar lights. You can purchase the lid-lights at most craft stores, or online, mine were...
- Autumn Sunset 3 days ago ...I seethe turning of a leafdancing in an autumn sun,and brilliant shades of crimsonglowing when a day is done...~Hazelmarie "Mattie" Elliott, "A Breath of Heaven"
- Summertime Blues 4 days ago The temperatures fell into the fifties last night.Sweater-grabbing crisp air, the likes of which has not been seen since early Spring.Sweet. The last of the Summer flowers are giving us one final show. The wild roses, fragrant and prolific.The Morning Glories, taking over the fence.The...
- Watching 6 days ago Oliver sits beside me in the old rocking chair when I'm idling away the hours on the computer. I'm sure he wonders what the fascination is, especially since there are no treats; not even in sight.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Brit in Tennessee has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!