A Brit in Tennessee
Latest Blog Posts »
- To Autumn 10 hours ago Mother Nature must have heard our pleas for cooler temperatures and obliged. The calendar had no sooner changed from summer to autumn and we were blessed with cool mist-filled mornings, and even cooler, crisp-laden nights, the likes of which had not been seen since early spring.The trees are...
- Visiting Days 4 days ago I'm taking some time off to catch up with old friends, an entire year has passed, and our visits have been few and far between.There will be much tea-drinking, and giggling and maybe a few tall tales to tell.Stay well dear ones.
- Goodbye Summer 1 week ago " When summer gathers up her robes of glory, and like a dream of beauty glides away. " ~Sarah Helen Power Whitman
- Ferry 'Cross The Mersey 1 week ago My roots run deep with the grand old maritime city of Liverpool.It being my paternal grandmother's birth place and despite moving away as a young adult, the allure and vibrancy of the city always drew her home.Each Monday we would board the bus, and take the trip into the city to take care...
- Summer's Last Smile 2 weeks ago The last of the Summer flowers are giving us one final show. The temperatures fell into the fifties last night.Sweater-grabbing crisp air, the likes of which has not been seen since early Spring.Sweet.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Brit in Tennessee has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!