A Brit in Tennessee
Latest Blog Posts »
- All Better 2 days ago Tom-Tilly is all healed from her spay.Full of energy, and endlessly chasing leaves around the garden .
- A Daily Ritual 2 days ago Time to change the teapot from the Summer Pansies back to the Blue Willow design. I confess to being a tea addict, it's the first thing that passes my lips in a morning and the last thing at night. I got the addiction honestly, and put it down to all those times we English children were offered...
- A Cosy Cottage 4 days ago If you make your tea using a teapot, chances are you own a tea cosy.A tea cosy is a cover for a teapot traditionally made of cloth or wool which is used to insulate the tea, keeping it warm while it brews. Cloth tea cosies often have padded inserts, which can be removed and washed ...
- Orange 5 days ago In Tennessee the colors of the season are making a show, we seem to be surrounded by the color Orange. The leaves fall, the wind blows, and the farm country slowly changes from the summer cottons into its winter wools. Henry Beston, Northern Farm
- Autumn's First Frost 1 week ago Frost on the pumpkin last night.'Tis the season of woolly socks and flip-flops."The hazy, cloudless skies of Indian Summer.Leaves scurrying down the street before the wind.The cold shiver from an arctic blast.Indian Summer. The last warmth of the sun.Chilly mornings and glorious warm afternoons.The...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Brit in Tennessee has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!