A Brit in Tennessee
Latest Blog Posts »
- Wildflower Beauty 1 day ago Resembling something of an underwater sea-creature, the Passion Flower resides far from the ocean, in land-locked Tennessee.It was first named as the official state flower in 1919 and then in 1939 the iris was also named the state flower. In 1973 legislation was passed designating the passion...
- Motionless 3 days ago " The first week of August hangs at the very top of summer, the top of the live-long year, like the highest seat of a Ferris wheel when it pauses in its turning. The weeks that come before are only a climb from balmy spring, and those that follow a drop to the chill of autumn, but the first...
- Come Fly With Me 4 days ago Just living is not enough," said the butterfly," One must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower.~Hans Christian Anderson
- Rain Dancing 1 week ago We need rain....The kind of non-stop gully-washing rain, to drench the parched grass and flowers, and give a respite to this Summer heat.Almost unbearable to work outside unless you're used to this kind of hot weather, I confess to sheltering indoors, under the comfort of the air ...
- A Little Blog Break 2 weeks ago Taking a little bloggy break, chores are piling up :) When I can gather the wind in my sails, I'll return.Stay well !x
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Brit in Tennessee has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!