A Brit in Tennessee
Latest Blog Posts »
- Orange 13 hours ago In Tennessee the colors of the season are making a show, we seem to be surrounded by the color Orange. The leaves fall, the wind blows, and the farm country slowly changes from the summer cottons into its winter wools. Henry Beston, Northern Farm
- Autumn's First Frost 1 day ago Frost on the pumpkin last night.'Tis the season of woolly socks and flip-flops."The hazy, cloudless skies of Indian Summer.Leaves scurrying down the street before the wind.The cold shiver from an arctic blast.Indian Summer. The last warmth of the sun.Chilly mornings and glorious warm afternoons.The...
- Home Sweet Home 3 days ago "Home, the spot of earth supremely blest, A dearer, sweeter spot than all the rest. " ~ Robert Montgomery
- Indian Summer 5 days ago Indian Summer is upon us. Balmy warm days, mist-laden nights.One last chance to indulge in fleeting Summer pleasures. An early American writer described Indian Summer well when he wrote, "The air is perfectly quiescent and all is stillness, as...
- A Simple Day 1 week ago Some days it's good to do nothing.No deadlines to meet, no chores to complete, no lists to check twice.A day to lounge in the comfort of your pajamas and woolly socks, to gaze out of the window and watch the falling leaves drift slowly to the ground.A day for sipping cups of tea and...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Brit in Tennessee has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!