A Brit in Tennessee
Latest Blog Posts »
- Bee-ing Busy 14 hours ago The bees are busy dutifully collecting pollen from the new blooms.I used to be afraid of bees, since when I was a young girl, I was stung, and the fear had stayed with me into adulthood.Years later I have realized their importance in the growing cycle and welcome their return to the garden, ...
- Lest We Forget 2 days ago They fell, but o'er their glorious graveFloats free the banner of the cause they died to save.~Francis Marion Crawford Dedicated to our American service men and women, without whose service and unselfish commitment our lives would be forever changed.
- Daisy Time 6 days ago "He who is born with a silver spoon in his mouth is generally considered a fortunate person, but his good fortune is small compared to that of the happy mortal who enters this world with a passion for flowers in his soul." ~ Celia Thaxter
- "Where There's Tea, There's Hope" 1 week ago When I found myself recovering in a Rehab Facility a few months ago, awaiting my broken ankle to heal, the doctors and nurses were very diligent in making sure I had access to hot tea.The dietary menu offered coffee galore, but hot tea was not an option.Word got around that there's an English lady...
- Royal Lace 1 week ago It's the time of year when the hedgerows and meadows, are once again filled with wildflowers.Queen Anne's Lace (Daucus carota)This wild version of the carrot is one of the most common and best known "weeds" we have.It's hard to imagine what a fallow field would look like in late spring without...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Brit in Tennessee has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!