A Brit in Tennessee
Latest Blog Posts »
- Bee-ing Busy 1 day ago The bees are busy dutifully collecting pollen from the new blooms.I used to be afraid of bees, since when I was a young girl, I was stung, and the fear had stayed with me into adulthood.Years later I have realized their importance in the growing cycle and welcome their return to the garden, with...
- Taking Flight 2 days ago Life's toughest challenges bring the greatest rewards.
- Rabbit Tails 4 days ago We've noticed an abundance of wild rabbits hopping around the garden this year.Some years they are a scarcity, but this year we seem to be sharing our plot with mama and baby rabbits galore. Of course there's a daddy rabbit somewhere close by, but he seems to be a travelling man. 'Once upon a...
- Unfolding 6 days ago “How does the meadow-flower its bloom unfold? Because the lovely little flower is free Down to its root, and in that freedom bold.” ~ William Wordsworth Coneflower: Wild Swan
- Summer's Bounty 1 week ago The wild blackberries are covering the canes......Ripe for the picking, they accompanied me at breakfast this morning .Sweet summer treats.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Brit in Tennessee has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!