A Brit in Tennessee
Latest Blog Posts »
- Guess Who's Been To Dinner 1 day ago So beautiful a creature to look at.Not so garden friendly.Our daily battle continues........ Suggestions on a postcard please.
- Returning 3 days ago The Perennials have been slow to return, after the late March freeze.Better late than never.The Goldfinches will soon be devouring the seeds of this Tickseed. It makes happy little birds. The feeders empty quickly at this time of the year.Hungry little birds emerging from a long winter's...
- Rabbit Tails 5 days ago 'Once upon a time there were four little rabbits and their names were Flopsy, Mopsy, Cotton-tail and Peter.They lived with their mother in a sandbank, underneath the root of a very big fir tree.'~ Beatrix Potter :The Tale of Peter Rabbit
- Lessons Learned 1 week ago I plant very few annuals in the garden nowadays, just a few pots to fill in, between the cycle of perennials in bloom.When I was younger, I planted annuals until the cows came home, but I've learned throughout the years, that planting a pot one time, and having it return year after year, is far...
- Renaissance 1 week ago An altered look about the hills;A Tyrian light the village fills;A wider sunrise in the dawn;A deeper twilight on the lawn;A print of a vermilion foot;A purple finger on the slope;A flippant fly upon the pane;A spider at his trade again;An added strut in chanticleer;A flower expected everywhere...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Brit in Tennessee has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!