A Brit in Tennessee
Latest Blog Posts »
- Blooming Lovely 7 hours ago The Rose of Sharon (Althea hibiscus syriacus) has bloomed it's heart out for close to a month now.These are the hardiest of bushes, withstanding heat, drought, and even a barrage of Japanese beetles this year.This particular bush was a volunteer, a single seed or two carried by the wind or...
- Searching For Shade 1 day ago As with most of the country, we are enduring a summer heatwave.It makes for dangerous conditions if you suffer from breathing problems or have to work outside for prolonged periods of time.It also shortens tempers. The birds are hiding out beneath the canopy of trees. Every once in awhile they...
- This Cat 3 days ago Makes me smile :)
- Simple Rules To Live By 5 days ago
- A Serving Of Yumminess 6 days ago The Georgia peaches are here and in the South, that means but one thing ....Fresh Peach Cobbler.This recipe is easy to prepare, yet deliciously tasty. Easy Peach Cobbler1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted ( 1 stick )1 1/2 cups Self Rising flour1/2 cup water2 cups of sugar (divided)1 1/2 cup milk 4...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Brit in Tennessee has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!