A Brit in Tennessee
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Longest Night 1 day ago " Lighting one candle from another - Winter night " ~ Buson
- Onwards And Upwards 5 days ago I truly thank each and everyone of you for your kind get-well wishes, over the past few days the sniffling and sneezing has been vanquished, and I'm once again back on my feet.Being down the rabbit-hole for almost a week was no fun, especially this close to Christmas, so now I'm playing...
- Under The Weather 1 week ago I've gone and picked up some kind of delurgy, fever, chills, aches and pains, even my hair hurts.Sod's Law has a way of appearing, most often when we least expect it.I'm off to the doctor tomorrow, hopefully he will root through his trusty medicine bag, and produce a potion, putting me to...
- Christmas Cracker Traditions 1 week ago Each year as I'm busying myself with the Christmas decorating, my thoughts turn to home.The traditions at Christmas that have stood the test of time throughout many English households.The partaking of mince pies, raspberry trifle, sausage rolls, steamed plum pudding, and Christmas cake laden ...
- Silence 1 week ago The old wooden garden bench, half-crumbling away, sits silently; with only a blanket of lichen as it's companion.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Brit in Tennessee has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!