Latest Blog Posts »
- Chapelle Saint-Esprit: the alfresco place of worship 2 days ago We find ourselves in Pyla-sur-Mer, and tucked away in one of the quiet residential districts, just a few hundred metres inland from the waters of the Bassin d’Arcachon, is a curious church: la Chapelle Saint-Esprit. The chapel is a seasonal operation, with masses held there solely during the...
- Join Invisible Bordeaux and Bonjour Bordeaux for a special evening at the Tapa'l'Oeil! 1 week ago Invisible Bordeaux has teamed up with Bonjour Bordeaux and the Tapa’l’Oeil tapas bar for what promises to be a very special evening on Friday May 31st from 8pm onwards. Daily photo website Bonjour Bordeaux will be celebrating its 2nd anniversary and, as part of the “ap
- Joignez-vous à Invisible Bordeaux et Bonjour Bordeaux pour une soirée spéciale au Tapa'l'Oeil ! 1 week ago Invisible Bordeaux s’associe
- Chambrelent: the architect of the Landes forests 1 week ago In the Pierroton district of Cestas, just off the main road that leads from Bordeaux to Arcachon, a monument to the agronomist Fran
- Sacré-Coeur: the 24-hour timekeeper near Saint-Jean railway station 3 weeks ago The 70-metre-high twin bell towers of Sacr
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Invisible Bordeaux
21:08 PM October 23, 2012
This is a great blog about things you may have to scratch the bordealias surface to find. Great research and effort goes into these articles...