Expat Baby Adventures
Latest Blog Posts »
- Treading water 3 days ago Quick, quick I have to type quickly…..You see I’ve managed to get both children to sleep at the same time, both in their beds, at the same time….AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!! So how have
- Terrible travel 2 months ago It’s no secret that we travelled a lot before Miss C was born, I was keen to keep it up. Alright, obviously not to the extent of last year but I didn’t want her to hate being in the car, plane etc. finally her passport arrived so we decided to bring her home to Ireland [...]
- Victimised 1 month ago My wee man is not so wee anymore, he now goes to peuterspeezaal 4 mornings a week. The change in him is amazing, he’s less aggressive towards other children, you can reason with him so much more, he sings ALL the time and I really think its given him a sense of maturity he loves [...]
- Cranial therapy 1 month ago Its been a while since Ive blogged, life is crazy at the moment and Im just absolutely shattered in the evening. Being a mother of two is awesome but it has its stressful moments, Miss C is having a wee bit of trouble with colic & constipation she was getting so stressed when she was [...]
- St Patricks day curse 2 months ago St Patricks day, The Craic, few pints, hangover!! Thats what its all about isn’t. Thats what it used to be about anyway, however you’ve two little sprogits the only craic you want is something to get you through an episode of Mister maker!! As we are taking Miss C back to th homeland to...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 7 reviews on Expat Baby Adventures
22:09 PM October 21, 2012
A breath of fresh air, always a good read and raises many a smile to brighten your days.
10:36 AM October 22, 2012
What a fabulous blog. Always a joy to read!! x
12:27 PM October 22, 2012
Honest, funny and well written
18:35 PM October 22, 2012
Absolutely love reading this blog, sometimes sad, mostly funny, but always great!!
20:26 PM October 22, 2012
I love reading your blogs tracy they are so funny yet sometimes a little sad you write so well keep it up cant wait to read the next one .
19:05 PM December 04, 2012
A wonderfully entertaining blog chronically both the highs and lows of life abroad.
19:06 PM December 04, 2012
I love reading your blog, you make me smile :-)