Latest Blog Posts »
- 2012: The year that was 5 months ago In 2012 I ran 1544 km, started doing CrossFit, got a tattoo, quit Citalopram and other than a break over summer holiday and Christmas – didn’t eat any sugar. So all in all it was a good year, even though it didn’t start very well – MrB got labyrinthitis right as 2011 became...
- Christmas 2012 5 months ago Oskar woke up at 6:19 this morning (he looked at the clock and told me later), Oliver woke up 6:35ish in our bed. We had told them they had to stay upstairs until 7 so they patiently waited and a few minutes before 7 we all came downstairs and opened the doors to the study with the Christmas tree...
- Merry Christmas! 5 months ago We are taking it easy this year for Christmas - we're not going anywhere, we only have one house guest, we only have a couple of very casual catch-ups with friends planned and a pantomime on the 28th. Most presents are wrapped, the turkey and a new batch of gingerbread cookie dough is in the...
- Upside down and feeling much better 5 months ago I got up a bit grumpy this morning (you could probably tell based on my last post) but went to CrossFit regardless. At 5:40 there was no point in going back to bed knowing Oliver would be up around 6 and I knew I was going to feel better after the class - no one EVER feels worse after...
- Fake it 'til you feel it 5 months ago It's no surprise to anyone who's a mother that motherhood changes you. It changes you in ways you predicted (e.g. boobs - gone, bellybutton - 'frowning') but it also changes you in ways you never thought about (e.g. not being able to watch the news, not being able to listen to music when home alone...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in England!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on Mrs.B
19:11 PM October 21, 2012
You can count on me. I love reading your blog. K
22:27 PM October 21, 2012
Love reading your blog!!
05:41 AM October 22, 2012
Love your blog :) x
13:21 PM October 22, 2012
Keep reading it:) True Expat's blog, love that you write about your experiences in different countries and how does it compare to your original and current homeland.
19:53 PM October 28, 2012
Love it, alati m6nus lugeda :)
21:54 PM November 30, 2012
love the layout and the honesty. i connect with your values and your views. great layout, easy to search.
14:44 PM December 05, 2012
I have been following Mrs B's adventures for a couple of years and I almost feel part of her family.
20:22 PM December 14, 2012
I have been following Mrs. B for years through the evolution of her blog and her life. Her posts are thoughtful and thought-provoking; her photos are beautiful!