Rice, beans & pastichio...
Latest Blog Posts »
- Pinky 3 years ago She's just over a year old now and we've slowly started to let her explore the outdoors. Her favorite thing to do is to sit on the roof, and I have to admit that I can't blame her. There's a lot to see from up there. ***"The reason cats climb is so that they can look down on almost every other...
- Mediterranean Blue 3 years ago Along the road - Sithonia, Halkidiki Summer is here and we're thoroughly enjoying the beauty of Greece. Here are a few shots from our recent adventures. Akti Koviou- Sithonia, Halkidiki ...
- Spring Flowers 4 years ago This is just a sample of the beautiful blossoms & flowers that I'm enjoying this spring. Which is, as most of you know, my favorite season.
- Delicate 4 years ago Apricot BlossomYou can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming. ~ Pablo Neruda~
- Black Kitten 4 years ago An adorable black kitten that lives with local fishermen. Cute! ~ "A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." ~ Groucho Marx~
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Rice, beans & pastichio... has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!