New Life in Spain
Latest Blog Posts »
- Best Of Gran Canaria As Of Late 3 days ago I think it's time for another one of these posts with things that have made me smile lately!
- 10 Random Night Shots From Barcelona 6 days ago As a continuation to the posts from previous Mondays,I am again posting 10 random photos from my dear Barcelona.I have so many pictures that don't have a story or words to go with them, but are still precious to me.This time I am posting some night shots from the city. Barcelona is just as...
- Traveling In Norway Will Kill Your Budget. I Want To Show You How To Save It... Part 1. 1 week ago After moving abroad I have come to appreciate my home country in many ways that I just didn’t before. I had grown up in that country, with all its good bits and annoying bits, but I think it’s pretty common to simply take things in your home country for granted. You don’t know...
- My Take On 9 Myths About Spain 1 week ago There are myths about most countries, aren't there? Things that people believe to be true without even having been there to check for themselves? During all my time in Spain, I have been collecting a few myths about Spain and Spaniards and would like to share how I have experienced these.To start...
- 10 Random Shots From Barcelona 1 week ago As a continuation to the post from
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » New Life in Spain has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!