A Lady in London
Latest Blog Posts »
- Lady's 48 Hours in Berlin 2 days ago Sunrise is an amazing time to see Berlin. The whole city is asleep and it’s so quiet I can hardly believe I’m in a place known for its perennial construction. When I arrive at the Brandenburg Gate, the huge square in front of it is empty. I’ve never had a major monument all to myself […]
- Lady's 15 Best Day Trips from London 5 days ago The problem with London is that it’s hard to leave. The city is so big and has so much to offer that it would be easy to spend a lifetime here without feeling done. But there are a lot of great places outside of London, too, and it’s worth getting away sometimes. As such, today […]
- Lady's Perfect Saturday in London 1 week ago One of the best things about London is that there’s so much to do. One of the worst things about London is that there’s so much to do. It’s a plus and a minus, with the city giving us so many options it can be overwhelming. But on the rare occasion I find myself in […]
- Lady on the Drinks Trail in Kent 1 week ago It’s sunny in Kent. New lambs are finding their footing and bluebells are opening in the forests. Apple blossoms bud in the orchards as the Garden of England awakens for spring. If I close my eyes, I can almost imagine I’m back home in California. But not just because of the sun. Also because...
- Lady in Kingston upon Thames 2 weeks ago It’s market day in Kingston upon Thames. The aptly named Market Place is full of stalls selling everything from French cheese to fresh ginger. Inside the historic Market House, a vintage pop-up offers all things pink and pretty, while outside the gilded statue of Queen Anne surveys the square...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Lady in London has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!