A Lady in London
Latest Blog Posts »
- Lady Rides the Waterloo & City Line 2 days ago If I ever have to leave the UK, there are a few things I would want to do before I go. I have a London bucket list, and it includes everything from exploring new London neighborhoods to indulging in more afternoon teas. But there’s one thing I’m always surprised I haven’t checked off my list...
- Lady at Enoteca Rabezzana 5 days ago One of the things I miss most about living in San Francisco is the wine bars. In the same way that London has a pub on every corner, San Francisco has a wine bar on every street. Don’t get me wrong, I love a good pub. But sometimes it’s nice to swap cider for wine […]
- Lady and The Living List - Win £1500! 1 week ago If money were no object and you could do anything you wanted with your life, what would you do? Someone recently asked me that and I was happy to tell them that I’m already doing it. Writing a travel blog for a living was a dream I worked hard to make a reality, and ever […]
- Lady at the Spa and Afternoon Tea at The Landmark 1 week ago The only thing I love more than afternoon tea in London is a trip to the spa and afternoon tea in London. I can’t think of a better way to spend a cold January day than indoors getting a massage and indulging in sweet treats and comforting tea. So today I’m doing just that at […]
- Lady Cooks with a Michelin Starred Chef 2 weeks ago What would you do if a Michelin starred chef called your risotto “perfect”? Would you do a dance? Blush? Quit your day job and go to culinary school? I’m asking because this is happening to me right now and I don’t know what to do. I’ve traveled to Berkshire to attend a one-day cooking...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Lady in London has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!