A Lady in London
Latest Blog Posts »
- Lady at The Grill at The Dorchester 1 hour ago There are entirely too many restaurants in London. Well, not too many, but enough that I could spend every night of the next year eating at a different restaurant and still not come close to having tried a fraction of them. But why would I want to do that when there are some restaurants worth […]
- Lady's Guide to Christmas Events in London 4 days ago Winter is not my favorite time of year. As a Californian, I grew up with “winter lite”, a season where scarves were fashion statements and boots were worn with bare legs and miniskirts. But now that I face the annual reality of cold, dark London winters, I have to find ways to cope. As such,...
- Lady's Christmas Gift Guide 1 week ago Christmas is coming! There are only five more Mondays until December 25th, and that means it’s time to get shopping. To inspire you, I’ve scoured the country for great Christmas gift ideas. Whether you’re shopping for someone that loves travel, food, or fashion, a woman, man, or child, I’ve...
- Lady Spends a Day in Dublin 1 week ago When it comes to travel, the last places I go are always the closest to home. Give me the option of flying to Australia or visiting Ireland, and I will probably choose the former. Faraway places inevitably sound more exotic, and at some point I find myself having lived in London for seven years...
- Lady Commemorates Poppy Day 2 weeks ago The week I moved to London I noticed a strange phenomenon: everyone I passed on the street wore a red paper flower pinned to their coat. Being new to the city, I wasn’t sure what to make of this. Was it a fashion trend? A local tradition? Somebody help a foreign girl out! After much […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Lady in London has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!