A Lady in London
Latest Blog Posts »
- Lady at Alain Ducasse at The Dorchester 14 hours ago Christmas is coming to London. Everywhere I look there are lights and decorations, and all of the annual ice skating rinks in London are buzzing. With the city in such a festive mood, I can’t help but get excited for the holidays. And with the holidays coming up, I can’t help but eat more than...
- Lady at Coworth Park 2 days ago I didn’t expect the Queen to show up. I suppose it’s not so farfetched to imagine she would, given I’m near Windsor and she has a second home there (you could call it a castle, even). But really, it’s not every day that the Queen arrives at a hotel where I’m staying, and I stay […]
- Lady at Mamounia Lounge in Mayfair 5 days ago It’s December. The weather is cold in London and all I want to do is run away to somewhere warm. In fact, I’m heading to San Francisco next week for Christmas. But in the meantime, I’m in London searching for places that will make me forget the chill. In doing so, I remember a restaurant […]
- Lady in West Yorkshire 1 week ago It’s autumn in Yorkshire. The air is crisp and clear, and the trees are changing colors. As my train speeds from Leeds to Shipley, I can’t help but think that fall in old England is as pretty as fall in New England. And when I arrive at Hollins Hall, A Marriott Hotel & Country Club […]
- Lady in Clerkenwell 1 week ago When I first moved to London, I asked a friend where I should live. She told me that if she could do it all over again, she would live in Hampstead. Now that I’ve been in London for six years, I sometimes wonder what I would tell someone if they asked me the same question. […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Lady in London has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!