A Lady in London
Latest Blog Posts »
- Lady in Richmond 2 days ago One of the biggest lessons I’ve learned since moving to London is that the city’s best bits are also its best kept secrets. The greatest pubs are always tucked away off the high street, and the coziest coffee shops are always slightly off the beaten path. It’s true of London’s...
- Lady at Afternoon Tea at Le Meridien Piccadilly 1 week ago This week London is a feast for the senses. On Monday I got a sneak peek at the new Henri Matisse: The Cut-Outs exhibition at the Tate Modern, which opens today. The exhibition is a feast for the eyes, with color playing a dominant role in the artist’s works. And in a feast for the […]
- Lady at the Matisse Cut-Outs Exhibition 1 week ago It’s an exciting week for London! The city is abuzz with anticipation for the four-day Easter bank holiday weekend, and seemingly everyone has big plans. But there’s something to look forward to even before school lets out: the opening of the greatly anticipated Henri Matisse: The Cut-Outs...
- Lady Staycations in Westminster 2 weeks ago The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are in New Zealand this week with Prince George. Minute-by-minute updates of the eight-month-old’s first royal tour are all over the London papers, making it impossible not to think about the trio everywhere I go. That includes Westminster, where Will and Kate...
- Lady in Durham 2 weeks ago Anyone that has taken a train up the east coast of England knows that when you get to Durham, something amazing happens. Out of the corner of your eye, you see a shape in the distance that catches your attention. You look out the window at a hulking stone mass on the horizon, then you […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Lady in London has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!