A Lady in London
Latest Blog Posts »
- Lady at Canvas by Michael Riemenschneider 2 days ago It’s not every day that a London chef adds me as a friend on Facebook. But sometimes I get lucky, as I did a few weeks ago when chef Michael Riemenschneider sent me a request. As it turns out, a friend of mine knows him and suggested he get in touch with me about reviewing […]
- Lady at Hadrian's Wall 3 days ago When I first moved to London, I made a list of all of the places I wanted to travel in the UK. From Oxford to Cambridge, the Cotswolds to the Lake District, I included every destination I had always dreamed about. Over the next six years, I worked my way through the list until there […]
- Lady in Wapping 6 days ago Sometimes I feel like after living in London for six years I should know the city intimately. But while there are some neighborhoods of which I consider myself a denizen, there are others in which I’ve embarrassingly never set foot. Like Wapping. Over in east London near Tower Bridge, Wapping is...
- Lady at Afternoon Tea at Threadneedles 1 week ago The City of London is quiet on the weekends. The brisk walk of the bankers is gone, and a strange silence pervades this usually bustling area of central London. As I emerge from the tube at Bank station and pass by the Royal Exchange, I’m the only person on the street. And once I reach […]
- Lady at Dormy House 1 week ago Driving through Burford brings back memories. My first trip to the Cotswolds took me through the picturesque town with its iconic yellow stone buildings and high street lined with pretty shops. But I’m not stopping on this trip. I’m heading straight for my hotel, which is a first for me....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Lady in London has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!