A Lady in London
Latest Blog Posts »
- Lady in Rotterdam 2 hours ago It’s raining in Rotterdam. Serious precipitation. None of the spitting drizzle we get in London; this is downpour-grade falling water. But I don’t mind, because even though I only have one day in Rotterdam, I’ve found the best part…and it’s indoors. The shiny new Markthal Rotterdam is a...
- Lady in The Hague 4 days ago If you only had one day to explore a city, what would you do? Start with the big attractions? Get off the beaten path? Eat? Drink? Shop? This is the challenge I’m facing in the Netherlands, where I have three days to explore three cities and a million ideas for how to spend my time. […]
- Lady's Secret San Francisco 1 week ago One of the great things about living in a city is that there’s no shortage of neighborhoods to explore. So why is it that I always end up in the same ones? In London I sometimes get stuck in a routine of going out around where I live and work, and it’s no different back […]
- Lady Seeks Winter Sun in San Diego 1 week ago One of the most difficult things about being a Californian in London is the winter. I can usually get through December with Christmas lights standing in for sun, and I’m able to get excited in January about the start of a new year. But come February, I’m out of ways to trick my sun-starved self...
- Lady in Mammoth 2 weeks ago California is full of surprises. For one, a lot of people don’t know that you can ski here. For another, my home state is so big and geographically diverse that even natives like me discover new places in California all the time. Like Mammoth, with its snow-capped mountains, eerie ghost towns,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Lady in London has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!