A Lady in London
Latest Blog Posts »
- Lady at Afternoon Tea at Le Meridien Piccadilly 2 days ago This week London is a feast for the senses. On Monday I got a sneak peek at the new Henri Matisse: The Cut-Outs exhibition at the Tate Modern, which opens today. The exhibition is a feast for the eyes, with color playing a dominant role in the artist’s works. And in a feast for the […]
- Lady at the Matisse Cut-Outs Exhibition 5 days ago It’s an exciting week for London! The city is abuzz with anticipation for the four-day Easter bank holiday weekend, and seemingly everyone has big plans. But there’s something to look forward to even before school lets out: the opening of the greatly anticipated Henri Matisse: The Cut-Outs...
- Lady Staycations in Westminster 1 week ago The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are in New Zealand this week with Prince George. Minute-by-minute updates of the eight-month-old’s first royal tour are all over the London papers, making it impossible not to think about the trio everywhere I go. That includes Westminster, where Will and Kate...
- Lady in Durham 1 week ago Anyone that has taken a train up the east coast of England knows that when you get to Durham, something amazing happens. Out of the corner of your eye, you see a shape in the distance that catches your attention. You look out the window at a hulking stone mass on the horizon, then you […]
- Lady's Moroccan Cooking Videos 2 weeks ago My epic foodie trip to Marrakech last week included a great cooking lesson. If you’re feeling adventurous, you can try making the recipes at home. I shot two videos—one video showing how to make couscous and one video showing how to make a cardoon salad—that can get you cooking Moroccan food....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Lady in London has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!