A Lady in London
Latest Blog Posts »
- Lady's Summer at Lake Tahoe 3 days ago I’ve brought the apocalypse to California. On Saturday I woke up to an earthquake in San Francisco, and on Monday I encountered flash flooding in the Sierra Nevada mountains that delayed the opening of the famous Burning Man festival. Given that the end of the world may be at hand, I’m taking...
- Lady Learns the British Tea Culture 6 days ago It’s hard to find a proper cup of tea in San Francisco. I’m here visiting family, and every time I try to get a cuppa, it’s not quite the same as it is in the UK. Which is funny, because I never drank much tea when I lived here. In fact, I had a lot […]
- Lady at London's Hidden Museums 1 week ago Summer seems to have left London. The last couple weeks have been stormy and cool, and my winter clothes have started to make their way to the front of my closet. With the all the rain, I’ve been taking cover in London’s museums, particularly the smaller ones. I never realized how many museums...
- Lady in Vauxhall 2 weeks ago There are good neighborhoods in London, and there are great ones. There are not-so-nice neighborhoods, trendy ones, and quirky areas with lots of personality. And then there’s Vauxhall. Vauxhall is one of the hardest neighborhoods in London to define. It sits right on the south bank of the Thames...
- Lady Turns Seven 2 weeks ago Today is the seven-year anniversary of the A Lady in London blog! It’s hard to believe I wrote my first post so long ago, but it’s great to look back on how far things have come. When I sat down to create the blog in 2007, I had no idea that it would eventually lead […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Lady in London has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!