A Bavarian Sojourn
Latest Blog Posts »
- An Easter Break 2 weeks ago I have decided to let A Bavarian Sojourn have a little well-earned rest whilst we take a break in the Peak District. Is there a place that better suits Spring I ask myself? Back soon with many a tale of this gorgeous area. x The post An Easter Break appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- Sunday Photo - Blackthorn/Hawthorn 3 weeks ago Spring has arrived in the Peak District, as illustrated by the beautiful blossoms of the Blackthorn. Or perhaps it’s a Hawthorn. I can’t tell the difference at this stage… Slightly late to the day thanks to a rather temperamental internet connection, but better late than never! The...
- Sunday Photo - Quiet Cambridge Streets 2 months ago The post Sunday Photo – Quiet Cambridge Streets appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- Baby's First Art Gallery - The Buchheim Museum Starnberger See 2 months ago A lovely Instagram photograph I chanced upon yesterday of Louisiana – my favourite art gallery on the entire planet – prompted me to think about this place, and how it could possibly be a very close second… A word of warning. On arrival, the sign posts for the Buchheim’s car park are...
- By the Sea for Ten - Norfolk 2 months ago Whilst his older sister chose to go to Asturias recently for her birthday, the Small Boy chose to stay closer to home, to what is equally unexplored territory for him, a trip to the English Seaside. Having only been once before (last year on a short trip to Bournemouth with Grandad), we decided to...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Bavarian Sojourn
09:41 AM November 05, 2012
Great writing and fabulous photography. Clearly the most beautiful blog on the Bavarian block.