A Bavarian Sojourn
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sunday Photo - Buddha 1 day ago The post Sunday Photo – Buddha appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- Spring in Munich and a Boozy Birthday Cake... 2 days ago We have so many birthdays in our family in February, March and April, that those of us (mostly just me!) with birthdays later in the year, can often feel a little left out in the flurry of cakes, days out, and presents…. Mr R grew another year older and wiser last week too, on a […] The post...
- Museo di Palazzo Ducale - Mantova 6 days ago The Small Girl. Five Years ago (I know) at the National Gallery in Copenhagen. The Small Girl has always been a bit of an art fiend, and has spent countless happy hours sprawled on a gallery floor with pencils and a sketch pad working on many a fine reproduction(!). There is however, a...
- Sunday Photo - Parking Zone 1 week ago Parking Zone – Munich The post Sunday Photo – Parking Zone appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- A Car Design Birthday Party - BMW Welt Munich 1 week ago I have done my fair share of big birthday parties for the Small People, both at home and elsewhere. We have gone from parties that were really for the adult’s benefit as the Small People were but babes in arms, to tea parties with musical statues as they got older. A memorable (if not...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Bavarian Sojourn
09:41 AM November 05, 2012
Great writing and fabulous photography. Clearly the most beautiful blog on the Bavarian block.