A Bavarian Sojourn
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Quiet Hotel - Wolfgangsee 3 days ago There must be few places left in the world as beautifully peaceful and quiet as Hotel Falkenstein on the far banks of the Wolfgangsee in Austria. This hotel is such a well kept secret that I am not going to make myself popular with certain family members for letting you in on it! Not only […] The...
- Sunday Photo - Austria 5 days ago The post Sunday Photo – Austria appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- Morning Mists 1 week ago Kept company by the early morning squawks of the odd lake bird, and the gentle trundling of the little robotic lawnmower trimming the grass of the hotel we were staying in beneath me, I did wonder whether I was perhaps of sane mind sitting out on a freezing balcony whilst the rest of my family...
- Cinnamon Rolls 1 week ago A foodie post that I wrote a while back now for the lovely Cat over at Yellow Days. I thought it deserved a mention over here too, so here you go… When it comes to bread, we are a little spoilt down in this part of the world. My favourite local kind of bread […] The post Cinnamon Rolls...
- Sunday Photo - Sun Gliding 1 week ago The post Sunday Photo – Sun Gliding appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Bavarian Sojourn
09:41 AM November 05, 2012
Great writing and fabulous photography. Clearly the most beautiful blog on the Bavarian block.