A Bavarian Sojourn
Latest Blog Posts »
- Scratching Stockholm's Surface 1 day ago As we have only ever been to Malmö (popping over the bridge regularly to do less expensive massive food shops when we lived in Copenhagen – probably the time my cardamom bun addiction first formed come to think of it!) and beautiful Ystad (home to Wallander for those that remember it – and a...
- Sunday Photo - Knitted Tree 2 days ago The post Sunday Photo – Knitted Tree appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- A Birthday in Bury St Edmunds 1 week ago Continuing with my mission to treat this area as I would a new expat location, and to see as many new places as we can in my own country… When my darling Mum offered to look after the children for a night so we could go away for my birthday weekend recently, we headed to […] The post A Birthday...
- Looking up - Gamla Stan - Stockholm 1 week ago The post Looking up – Gamla Stan – Stockholm appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- A Week in Corsica 2 weeks ago Finally, just over a month after we got back…. Talk about being a “lazy blogger”… In my defence though, life in general has been delayed by the summer holidays and at times shocking weather, a toddler who I am beginning to suspect was Godzilla in a former life, a visit from one of my...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Bavarian Sojourn
09:41 AM November 05, 2012
Great writing and fabulous photography. Clearly the most beautiful blog on the Bavarian block.