A Bavarian Sojourn
Latest Blog Posts »
- A Roman Holiday 1 day ago Apologies for the silence on my part, it appears that I was not meant to write much this week… Anyway, I have been busy, I have a new favourite city to add to my vast collection. A city that I could happily flourish in with its immense and hectic ancient city vibe… Rome might well […]The...
- Silent Sunday 6 days ago The post Silent Sunday appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- Expat Essentials - 3 - Chinese Pancakes. 1 week ago One of the things I perhaps miss the most about home (apart from family and friends obviously) is the food, and not just good old British grub either! We are extremely lucky in the UK to have a massive cultural mix of ethnic restaurants of all varieties. Where we used to live we were […]The...
- Modern Art Morning - A Photo Essay 1 week ago Pictures from a trip to Munich’s Pinakothek der Moderne Gallery a few days ago. Whether you are a big art and design fan or not, it’s worth a visit to this place for the building alone (although I hear that not all locals would agree with me on that!)… Opened in 2002, […]The post...
- Silent Sunday 1 week ago The post Silent Sunday appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Bavarian Sojourn
09:41 AM November 05, 2012
Great writing and fabulous photography. Clearly the most beautiful blog on the Bavarian block.