A Bavarian Sojourn
Latest Blog Posts »
- My Sunday Photo - Orange 2 days ago The post My Sunday Photo – Orange appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- Wine Museums, Venetian Castles and Book Shops 4 days ago Warning: This is yet another Santorini post from a set I had squirrelled away before this whole working lark began. I am beginning to feel like I am getting into some kind of routine though, and there are plenty of posts on other subjects coming up – promise! But for now, if you will...
- A Blueberry Windbeutel 1 week ago This has to be one of my favourite German Cakes. I have to say German, as I don’t think I can restrict it to Bavaria alone – but Bavaria is the only place I have enjoyed one (alright several) so far. I think its origins are French however, but boy do they know how […] The post A...
- Silent Sunday 1 week ago The post Silent Sunday appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- Wildpark Aurach - Austria 1 week ago I think Wildpark Aurach would win a place in the top ten of all the wildlife parks in the entirety of the world, if just for the setting alone. It would be truly safe to bring people that detested animals with a passion, as they would be more than content to park themselves on […] The post...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Bavarian Sojourn
09:41 AM November 05, 2012
Great writing and fabulous photography. Clearly the most beautiful blog on the Bavarian block.