A Bavarian Sojourn
Latest Blog Posts »
- A Birthday at Theresa's - Hotel Theresa - Zell im Zillertal 2 days ago If you are not overly familiar with Austria’s Tyrol region, you might imagine it to be a place to visit exclusively in the winter – when the snow is deep, the sauna’s are ready to soothe any ski induced aches and pains, and dinner typically involves some form of melted cheese… Of course it...
- Admiring the View - Sunday Photo 3 days ago The post Admiring the View – Sunday Photo appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- Crabbing by Numbers 1 week ago And on the third day – the sun actually came out, and threatened to stay out. Having by now experienced a good chunk of beach life, and slightly perturbed by the prospect of a day with a sand eating baby, and his older siblings wanting to do something else shortly after getting there (as is...
- Sunday Photo - Deckchairs 1 week ago Couldn’t resist this typical English Seaside scene – I have a bit of a thing about deckchairs, apart from the fact they are usually so uncomfortable to sit in!! The post Sunday Photo – Deckchairs appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- Beach Introductions - Bournemouth & Southbourne 1 week ago When Mr R finally realised that the dates for a big technological conference he absolutely had to attend clashed with the dates I had wanted to take the Small People for their first British Seaside experience, all was not lost – we would make Grandad come with us. Thankfully he was more than...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Bavarian Sojourn
09:41 AM November 05, 2012
Great writing and fabulous photography. Clearly the most beautiful blog on the Bavarian block.