A Bavarian Sojourn
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sunday Photo - Matching Wings 3 days ago Slightly garish colours at the annual pumpkin festival yesterday – but look who popped in! Love that this hummingbird moth had matching wings! Back to normal blogging capacity shortly, it’s been a bit of a crazy few days… The post Sunday Photo – Matching Wings appeared first on A...
- Sunday Photo - Give Bees a Chance 1 week ago Spotted in the late autumn sunshine (before it left us!) a few days ago… The post Sunday Photo – Give Bees a Chance appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- Baby's First Bier Fest 1 week ago It seems like only two minutes ago that I was lamenting the fact that I was about to miss my first Oktoberfest (in the time that we have lived here), whilst looking like I was smuggling some kind of barrage balloon. The baby arrived a few days after it was all over and done […] The post...
- Autumn Apple Cake - German Style 2 weeks ago It may well reach temperatures of over 31ºC today, but Autumn is just about here… The mornings are much much cooler, and the days tend to start with fields full of mist at the back of the house. The evenings are definitely drawing in, plus there are spiders and daddy-longlegs in...
- Sunday Photo - Walchensee 2 weeks ago Taking in the views at Walchensee yesterday, one of Bavaria’s largest lakes and the deepest at almost 200 metres. The water is still crystal clear though and refreshingly cold on these hot late summer days… The post Sunday Photo – Walchensee appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Bavarian Sojourn
09:41 AM November 05, 2012
Great writing and fabulous photography. Clearly the most beautiful blog on the Bavarian block.