A Bavarian Sojourn
Latest Blog Posts »
- Andermatt 2 days ago The view from the kitchen sink… My initial relationship with skiing might have been much more positive if I hadn’t first been subjected to the concrete monstrosities of certain European resorts. The same resorts that managed to destroy the image I had of a picture perfect place with...
- Sunday Photo - Snowy Andermatt 6 days ago Snowy Andermatt The post Sunday Photo – Snowy Andermatt appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- Manic Mornings - Andermatt 1 week ago First Light. The mornings in our temporary abode for the week have been, let’s just say, far far from relaxing. The days usually start at around 7am, when we are stirred from our slumbers by the melodic bings and bongs from Andermatt’s churches. The franticness starts soon afterwards. Over the...
- Ten and the Make Do Cake... 1 week ago The Small Girl turned ten yesterday. Ten whole years. Where has the time gone? With double digits I guess she can’t be classified as a “Small Girl” for much longer, especially as she gets taller by the second!… As we are in Switzerland for a few days, and she celebrates her birthday...
- Sunday Photo - Snow River 1 week ago The post Sunday Photo – Snow River appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Bavarian Sojourn
09:41 AM November 05, 2012
Great writing and fabulous photography. Clearly the most beautiful blog on the Bavarian block.