A Bavarian Sojourn
Latest Blog Posts »
- Silent Sunday 2 days ago The post Silent Sunday appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- Treasure 4 days ago It’s my pleasure to introduce my friend Heather, who I guess is my first real guest blogger! I met Heather when we lived in Denmark, and she’s still happily ensconced there. She’s completely larger than life, incredibly creative, and so far has had the best most varied career in...
- Two Days in Kitzbuhel... 1 week ago We went through a bit of an Austrian phase at the start of the Summer hols… I guess it’s a little like popping to France when you live in the UK – you don’t have to go too far to find a slightly different world! This time we had family visiting, so we gave them […] The post Two Days in...
- Viktualienmarkt Flowers 1 week ago The post Viktualienmarkt Flowers appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- Ancient Thira, Lizards and Ahmoudi Bay 1 week ago The journey up the side of Messavouno Mountain to reach the start of Ancient Thira is not for the faint hearted, especially if you’re walking. Thanks to the Frog, we could cut out the most gruelling part (seriously if you are doing the public transport thing, you might want to organise a taxi...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Bavarian Sojourn
09:41 AM November 05, 2012
Great writing and fabulous photography. Clearly the most beautiful blog on the Bavarian block.