A Bavarian Sojourn
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sunday Photo - Laundry Day 2 days ago Rovinj Laundry Day The post Sunday Photo – Laundry Day appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- Beach Breakfasts - Rabac 4 days ago Travelling with babies can usually guarantee one thing – super early starts… So when you are sitting there bleary eyed at the crack of dawn, wandering what on earth you could do at that time of day (apart from go back to bed of course!) – there’s nothing for it but to turf […] The...
- Sunday Photo - The Explorer - Rovinj 1 week ago My 11 year old, anxious to explore Croatian streets as yet untrodden by her younger brother… The post Sunday Photo – The Explorer – Rovinj appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- Looking at Labin - Istria - Croatia 1 week ago Through the happy medium of photography, I am taking you to Labin – which actually is really just an excuse to upload a few of the several thousand images I took of the place – it is truly bewitching… Most people have heard of Rovinj (an hour and a bit further from here by car) […] The post...
- A Stay in Croatia - The Istrian Peninsula 1 week ago So here it is, the first of my posts from our time in Croatia. Not to go on (and yes Mr R, this is directed at you!), but I could have live blogged this trip had I had a computer!! If I am truly honest though, it was actually really lovely to have some off-screen time […] The post A Stay in...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Bavarian Sojourn
09:41 AM November 05, 2012
Great writing and fabulous photography. Clearly the most beautiful blog on the Bavarian block.