A Bavarian Sojourn
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sunday Photo - Corsican Light 2 days ago First thing in the morning in Corsica. We have spent the past week here (hence my quietness on’t blog!) and the light is just gorgeous… Back soon. The post Sunday Photo – Corsican Light appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- Sunday Photo - Horses Head 1 week ago The post Sunday Photo – Horses Head appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- An Ex Insider's Guide to Munich (and surrounds) with Kids 1 week ago I get a lot of emails asking for advice on what to see in Munich, so I thought it might be useful to keep an expanding list here, in the hope that it helps others plan their trips (I made it a “what to do and see in Munich with Kids” type post, as […] The post An Ex Insider’s Guide to...
- Sunday Photo - City Wildflowers 2 weeks ago City Wildflowers at Parker’s Piece in Cambridge yesterday… The post Sunday Photo – City Wildflowers appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- Wonky Town - Lavenham Suffolk 2 weeks ago As was the case when we lived abroad, whilst we are in this part of the UK we want to explore as much as possible; as it’s highly likely we won’t be here all that long (possibly not even in England all that long come to think of it – time will tell)… Where […] The post Wonky Town –...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Bavarian Sojourn
09:41 AM November 05, 2012
Great writing and fabulous photography. Clearly the most beautiful blog on the Bavarian block.