A Bavarian Sojourn
Latest Blog Posts »
- Three Years/Five Years 2 days ago Flowers for a recent anniversary. Not of the wedding variety (that’s next week!), but for something else almost as important – to us anyway – the Five years since we left the UK, and for the 3 years now spent in Munich. If you ever need time to slow down and speed up in equal […] The post...
- Sunday Photo - Dragon 4 days ago Dragon Kite – Deutsches Museum The post Sunday Photo – Dragon appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- Great British Cooking 5 days ago Is there a better gift for a British Expat who has lived away from its shores for a while? This patriotic book contains every recipe you will have dreamt about, and plenty more besides. Some of which you might not have been that fond of before, but have developed strange cravings for since (that...
- Malga Millegrobe 1 week ago “Malga” roughly translates as “alpine hut”, and as you might expect for an area famous for its vast alpine plateaux, at one time there must have been hundreds here. And although there aren’t quite as many left nowadays, you can still find plenty. Some of them are used for their...
- Sunday Photo - Autumn Reds 1 week ago The post Sunday Photo – Autumn Reds appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Bavarian Sojourn
09:41 AM November 05, 2012
Great writing and fabulous photography. Clearly the most beautiful blog on the Bavarian block.