A Bavarian Sojourn
Latest Blog Posts »
- Silent Sunday 3 days ago The post Silent Sunday appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- Arguments with the Tooth Fairy 1 week ago Not much phases the Nine Year Old it seems - including altercations with mythical creatures. To be fair to the “tooth fairy” – the baby tooth in question had actually been left under a pillow – as has been the norm for the past few years (despite my suggestion that the “tooth fairy”...
- Into Innsbruck 1 week ago After the popularity of my recent “Venice in the Rain” post, I have been thinking of starting an “In the Rain” series as the weather has been obliging of late believe me!… Having kept us awake for nearly the whole of our last night at Natterersee, the heavy rain helped us with our packing...
- Silent Sunday 1 week ago The post Silent Sunday appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- Glamping with Frogs - Natterersee - Austria 2 weeks ago It seems hard to believe, but School’s out, and we are already a week and a bit into the summer hols! With great reports we told the Small People they could choose something to do as a reward. They chose to go camping straight after school finished, and who were we to argue? I am […] The post...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Bavarian Sojourn
09:41 AM November 05, 2012
Great writing and fabulous photography. Clearly the most beautiful blog on the Bavarian block.