A Bavarian Sojourn
Latest Blog Posts »
- A Day at Chatsworth 1 day ago If I was to win the biggest lottery on the planet, after doing various good deeds and helping out a few deserving friends and family members, I would build a house. A HUGE house in the middle of rolling English countryside, where I could roller skate through the vast halls (once I had learned...
- Sunday Photo - Door Framed 5 days ago Anglesey Abbey Wisteria, framing the door rather nicely… The post Sunday Photo – Door Framed appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- Top UK Family Travel Blogs 1 week ago A couple of posts back, I mentioned that having recently returned home, we are currently quite far out of the loop when it comes to travel in the UK. So, I like to interrogate my fellow (very patient) family travel blogger friends about their best family friendly tips of places to see on this...
- Sunday Photo - Ely Cathedral 1 week ago Taken in beautiful Ely a few days ago. A Cathedral with a very different ceiling… The post Sunday Photo – Ely Cathedral appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- Mam Tor & The Devil's Arse - Peak District 1 week ago Coming back to the UK, it’s been really useful to call on the advice of other travel blogging friends about visiting areas that are new to us, and slightly interrogating them on their must see things. On popping over to meet Brutus (obviously not his real name, but believe me it suits him!)...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Bavarian Sojourn
09:41 AM November 05, 2012
Great writing and fabulous photography. Clearly the most beautiful blog on the Bavarian block.