A Bavarian Sojourn
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sunday Photo - Seaside Poppies 1 day ago The post Sunday Photo – Seaside Poppies appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- Inside York Minster - Cultured Kids #24 3 days ago I am beginning to think that a relocation within my own country is a lot more stressful than an international move. Maybe that’s because I can completely understand every minute detail though, whereas with previous moves?!… Add to that all the other ridiculous necessities that come with...
- A Saturday Kitchen with Baked by Romanos 4 days ago During my time spent on Planet Earth, I have learned that there are typically four different kinds of people in life… There are those you won’t particularly care for, and those that don’t much like you either (and there’s no point in losing sleep over them!). There are those whose...
- The Railway Museum - York 6 days ago I am pretty sure I have said this countless times, but I think the secret to successful travel with kids (whether you are talking about a trip, a day out or a full on expedition) is to involve everyone with the decision-making process. Whether that’s giving them a say in where we stay, what...
- Sunday Photo - Wild Flowers Cambridge 1 week ago Just “smellin” the wild flowers outside Cherry Hinton Hall in Cambridge during the week… A nice break in a week full of boring estate agent, removal firm and end of tenancy cleaning appointments… The post Sunday Photo – Wild Flowers Cambridge appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Bavarian Sojourn
09:41 AM November 05, 2012
Great writing and fabulous photography. Clearly the most beautiful blog on the Bavarian block.