A Bavarian Sojourn
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sunday Photo - Hallstatt - Austria 3 days ago The post Sunday Photo – Hallstatt – Austria appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- Dream Jobs - A History of Flight Attendants 1 week ago Way way back through the mists of time, I had a somewhat short lived amateur dramatics career. As well as small (but integral!) parts as the (voice of) mirror in Snow White, a chorus cannibal in Robinson Crusoe (never accidentally wear turquoise knickers if your costume is a grass skirt!) and a...
- Sunday Photo - Ancestral Gallery - Residence - Munich 1 week ago The post Sunday Photo – Ancestral Gallery – Residence – Munich appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- Lovely Ljubljana 1 week ago I honestly think, that if you visit a city on a day when the weather is unbelievably bad, and you still come away thinking, “that was really lovely” (despite being soaked to the skin, and having had to invest in a Belgian (or should that be Slovenian) Waffle to warm you up on the way […] The...
- Sunday Photo - Green Toes? 2 weeks ago Spotted in Slovenia recently… What to do when life gives you holey wellies!! The post Sunday Photo – Green Toes? appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Bavarian Sojourn
09:41 AM November 05, 2012
Great writing and fabulous photography. Clearly the most beautiful blog on the Bavarian block.