A Bavarian Sojourn
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Royal Garden Hotel Kensington - Family Friendly London 2 days ago Think of a hotel in London. A truly luxurious five-star place with exquisite bedrooms, beautiful bathrooms, and views out over the largest green lung that the city has to boast. Add to that a sky-high first class restaurant with stunning views of one of the world’s most famous skylines, plus...
- Sunday Photo - My Green and Pleasant Land 4 days ago Walking the dog in my green and pleasant land… The post Sunday Photo – My Green and Pleasant Land appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- Sunday Photo - Beachy Head Lighthouse 1 week ago Beachy Head Light House, Sussex The post Sunday Photo – Beachy Head Lighthouse appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- Budapest - Part 1 2 weeks ago We are in the midst of a couple of weeks of hectic visiting/travelling (don’t ever believe that expats get a truly relaxing summer holiday!), and so, until I am back in Munich to put my feet up in a short while, and can then regale you with what we have been up to (including reviews […] The...
- Sunday Photo - London Skyline 2 weeks ago The post Sunday Photo – London Skyline appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Bavarian Sojourn
09:41 AM November 05, 2012
Great writing and fabulous photography. Clearly the most beautiful blog on the Bavarian block.