A Bavarian Sojourn
Latest Blog Posts »
- Santorini in the Sun 1 day ago I think the most I have ever won in any sort of competition was an Easter Egg colouring-in contest, at the ripe old age of 6 at the local library. That was until January, when flitting from site to site first thing on a Saturday morning, I answered a question in a chance giveaway hosted […] The...
- Silent Sunday 4 days ago The post Silent Sunday appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- Blackberry Cakes with Lemon Mascarpone Icing 5 days ago It seems Autumn is desperate to creep in somewhat, despite the month. The untamed blackberry bush in the hidden corner of our garden is covered already, and it’s far too hot for crumble at the moment… It would be awful to waste them, and as there’s no room in the freezer...
- Tales of the Cat Whisperer... 1 week ago Or should that be tails? On our first day in Santorini, Small Boy – who had instantly noticed the Island’s vast feline population – announced that in the past, the grand total of five people had told him how good he was at sounding like a cat (a statement followed by a long, mournful and...
- Silent Sunday 1 week ago The post Silent Sunday appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Bavarian Sojourn
09:41 AM November 05, 2012
Great writing and fabulous photography. Clearly the most beautiful blog on the Bavarian block.