A Bavarian Sojourn
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sunday Photo - Yellow Leaves - Regensburg 2 hours ago Couldn’t resist this yellow leaves shot alongside the Danube in beautiful Regensburg yesterday. Predictable perhaps but expect a picture heavy Regensburg post shortly!! The post Sunday Photo – Yellow Leaves – Regensburg appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- A First Birthday in Fairyland - Märchenwald im Isartal 2 days ago Turning One is a huge event, but where do you take someone that tiny for a special day out to celebrate? I am sure his Lordship would be more than happy with an hour in the baby swing at the park, but we do that quite a lot, so it’s not all that “special” […] The post A First Birthday in...
- Moon Shadow - One 4 days ago If you happened to have some form of music available, they say that you will always remember the song that was playing when your baby is first placed in your arms. The Small Girl, thanks to the wonders of Kingston Hospital FM (that, together with the gas and air had me hallucinating about ABBA at...
- Sunday Photo - An Italian Evening 1 week ago An Italian Evening. Cavalese just as the sun was starting to set… The post Sunday Photo – An Italian Evening appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- Pastures New - Almabtrieb - Predazzo 1 week ago Before Frau Holler (or Old Mother Frost) can even begin to think about shaking her feather eiderdown (resulting in the first blankets of snow as the German fairytale goes), something pretty special takes place across most Alpine regions, whether they are in France, Switzerland, Germany, Austria or...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Bavarian Sojourn
09:41 AM November 05, 2012
Great writing and fabulous photography. Clearly the most beautiful blog on the Bavarian block.