A Bavarian Sojourn
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sunday Photo - Apple Blossom - Lake Garda 2 days ago Apple Blossom Season in Lake Garda, all you could hear in the orchards were bees! The post Sunday Photo – Apple Blossom – Lake Garda appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- Black Forest Glamping 4 days ago just relaxing by the fire According to my horoscope (which I only happened to see as someone small had been fiddling with my phone!), last week was due to be full of trials and tribulations. Thankfully however, I wasn’t to be “too overly concerned, as my guardian angel would be looking over...
- Sunday Photo - Rain Flowers 1 week ago Rain Flowers – Black Forest Wild flowers directly outside our home for the weekend deep in the heart of the Black Forest. Glamping in April in this part of the world is full of surprises!! The post Sunday Photo – Rain Flowers appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- A Real Pea Souper 1 week ago No, not the London incredibly bad for your lungs, happened a long time ago fog variety – but a rather wholesome, stand your spoon up in it, and not have to eat for the rest of the day variety – my Grandmother’s recipe no less. I knew she had written it down for me somewhere, […] The post A...
- My Bavarian Boy at 6 Months 1 week ago After a somewhat bumpy start, I am happy to say that six months down the line (already!) life abroad with a new baby is pretty much what I hoped it would be. Our “Bavarian” Boy (or Bua if you’re really speaking Bayerisch) is hugely laid back and a very welcome (and super cute) part of...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Bavarian Sojourn
09:41 AM November 05, 2012
Great writing and fabulous photography. Clearly the most beautiful blog on the Bavarian block.