A Bavarian Sojourn
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sunday Photo - Ranunculus 13 hours ago The post Sunday Photo – Ranunculus appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- Seeing Sirmione 2 days ago A few days unplanned blog hiatus thanks to typical January germs, medical appointments, and joy of joys, snow. The kind of stuff that adds an extra 40 snow shovelling minutes to each morning (how I miss the snow blower thing we had in Denmark), as well as making the usual drive into work a...
- Sunday Photo - Snow Queen 1 week ago The post Sunday Photo – Snow Queen appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- Expat Essentials - Blinis 1 week ago Spending time in your native country means that you can (usually) understand everything that’s being said (unless someone’s from Glasgow and then I will admit to struggling at times) around you, which means great conversations with random people that just wouldn’t usually happen in your...
- 19 Tips for a Happy Family Ski Trip 1 week ago As people here start to get in a frenzy about which set of mountains have the best snow at weekends, some of you might be contemplating a family ski trip for the first time. Here’s a rehash of a post I wrote for BritMums a little over a year ago, but with a few […] The post 19 Tips for a...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Bavarian Sojourn
09:41 AM November 05, 2012
Great writing and fabulous photography. Clearly the most beautiful blog on the Bavarian block.