A Bavarian Sojourn
Latest Blog Posts »
- Festive Finnish Pulla Bread 3 days ago With my other half having worked for a Finnish Company for 18 years, and what with him travelling there and back an awful lot, it was only natural that a few Finnish things were going to find their way into our home before too long… I blame this past company for lots of […] The post...
- Sunday Photo - Chinesischer Turm 6 days ago Chinesischer Turm, Englischer Gartens Munich… The post Sunday Photo – Chinesischer Turm appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- Winter Sun 1 week ago Cutting through the grey in what seems like the first time in weeks (actually, forget “what seems like”, it’s actually “what is like”) – some real winter sun. Only for a few hours, but still… It definitely made a little detour worthwhile on the way to school this morning. ...
- Restaurant N ° 15 1 week ago A tiny report on that amazing dinner we had on our weekend à deux…. Finally found a decent cocktail bar that could rival that of my favourite place in Copenhagen (#Ruby). This was a jack frost – gin, spiced apple and champagne. Cin cin #schumann #munchen A photo posted by Emma...
- Sunday Photo - Pink Angel 1 week ago The post Sunday Photo – Pink Angel appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Bavarian Sojourn
09:41 AM November 05, 2012
Great writing and fabulous photography. Clearly the most beautiful blog on the Bavarian block.