A Bavarian Sojourn
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sunday Photo - Austria 1 day ago The post Sunday Photo – Austria appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- Morning Mists 5 days ago Kept company by the early morning squawks of the odd lake bird, and the gentle trundling of the little robotic lawnmower trimming the grass of the hotel we were staying in beneath me, I did wonder whether I was perhaps of sane mind sitting out on a freezing balcony whilst the rest of my family...
- Cinnamon Rolls 1 week ago A foodie post that I wrote a while back now for the lovely Cat over at Yellow Days. I thought it deserved a mention over here too, so here you go… When it comes to bread, we are a little spoilt down in this part of the world. My favourite local kind of bread […] The post Cinnamon Rolls...
- Sunday Photo - Sun Gliding 1 week ago The post Sunday Photo – Sun Gliding appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- The Teehaus 1 week ago Also known as the slightly more formidable Eagle’s Nest. I will give you no prizes for guessing who this was built for on the occasion of his 50th birthday – but don’t let that dissuade you from visiting, you should come here for the views alone. Nowadays, apart from pictures in the odd guide...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Bavarian Sojourn
09:41 AM November 05, 2012
Great writing and fabulous photography. Clearly the most beautiful blog on the Bavarian block.