A Bavarian Sojourn
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sunday Photo - Picos De Europa - Asturias, Spain 9 hours ago A moment’s rest whilst exploring the Picos De Europa in Northern Spain a couple of days ago… You can’t keep us away from mountains for too long it seems! More coming soon… The post Sunday Photo – Picos De Europa – Asturias, Spain appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- Sunday Photo - Forest Contemplation 1 week ago One of my favourite recent pictures. My small girl contemplating our big move. Forests are a good place for thinking… The post Sunday Photo – Forest Contemplation appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- A Glimpse into our New City 1 week ago As promised. Slightly later than promised, but still… A glimpse into our new city! I expect most of you probably know what Cambridge looks like anyway, as most people (apart from me!) seem to have visited on numerous occasions – but let me show you a little bit of what it looks like just in...
- Sunday Photo - Good Things About Being Home 2 weeks ago Late to the party today, but this photo – taken this morning whilst the little one was busy exploring his Great Grandparent’s house – made me appreciate that despite how weird it can feel at times, there are an awful lot of good things about being home! It’s not a technically...
- 12 Tips for a Successful Repatriation 2 weeks ago This post is a bit of a work in progress given that it is a mere three weeks since we moved back. But, in the hope that it helps people about to make the same jump themselves, here’s a list that I will probably amend several times and/or expand to 672 tips instead of 12 as […] The post 12...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Bavarian Sojourn
09:41 AM November 05, 2012
Great writing and fabulous photography. Clearly the most beautiful blog on the Bavarian block.