A Bavarian Sojourn
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sunday Photo - Jellyfish 3 days ago The post Sunday Photo – Jellyfish appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- Expat Essentials - English Bacon 6 days ago Yes, you read that correctly. This is a “how to make your own bacon” post – brought to you with the able assistance of Mr R (and a very helpful website. More on that soon!) as he is chief bacon/sausage maker in this house. I didn’t really learn to cook and bake properly until […] The...
- Sunday Photo - Colmar Window 1 week ago The post Sunday Photo – Colmar Window appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- Meeting Monkeys - Alsace 2 weeks ago Discussing the price of bananas… Ten days of hecticness until school ends for summer, and I become a lady of leisure once more (well kind of!)… I still have Budapest to write about, and a weekend trip to Colmar, but to keep you in the loop in the meantime whilst things are so busy, here’s...
- Sunday Photo - Parliament Building - Budapest 2 weeks ago The architect who designed the Parliament building of Budapest apparently took his inspiration from a building a little closer to my home… Any guesses? The post Sunday Photo – Parliament Building – Budapest appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Bavarian Sojourn
09:41 AM November 05, 2012
Great writing and fabulous photography. Clearly the most beautiful blog on the Bavarian block.