A Bavarian Sojourn
Latest Blog Posts »
- Down the Rabbit Hole - Afternoon Tea at The Sanderson 1 day ago OK, so the small people might not have yet made it to a British Seaside in their lives, but they can strike another traditionally English thing off their rightful citizenship list (if they have one!) – Afternoon Tea in a swanky London hotel. You can’t get more English than that can you? ...
- Back to School Muffins - Wayfair 3 days ago Much to the jealousy of many English friends, here in Bavaria we have been back at school for almost a week (not that the locals have, they still have a few weeks to go lucky things!)… Organisation is not a strength of mine, but thankfully we had no uniforms to update, just a list of […] The...
- Sunday Photo - First Light - Schloss Elmau 6 days ago First light on a birthday morning – Schloss Elmau The post Sunday Photo – First Light – Schloss Elmau appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- A Week With Walt 1 week ago Meet Walter. He reminds me very much of myself at the moment – reluctant to get up, not that happy about going for a walk (especially in the unbearable heatwave (giving us a respite at the moment thankfully) that we have been suffering these past few weeks), and happy to sleep pretty much all...
- Sunday Photo - Reichstag 1 week ago The post Sunday Photo – Reichstag appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Bavarian Sojourn
09:41 AM November 05, 2012
Great writing and fabulous photography. Clearly the most beautiful blog on the Bavarian block.