A Bavarian Sojourn
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sunday Photo - A Blue Sky Goodbye 1 week ago The post Sunday Photo – A Blue Sky Goodbye appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- Sunday Photo - Taking it all in... 2 weeks ago The post Sunday Photo – Taking it all in… appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- An Austrian New Year... 3 weeks ago New Year can be a funny old time of year as an Expat – with many friends either travelling or busy with visiting guests. More often than not it can be – well, quiet… So after last New Year’s Eve that could only be described as a bit of a damp squib (a little […] The post An Austrian...
- Sunday Photo - Best Dressed... 3 weeks ago Spotted this alpine treasure recently. It made me laugh anyway!… Have a really lovely Christmas Day one and all. x The post Sunday Photo – Best Dressed… appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- Christmas in Rothenburg 4 weeks ago Not so long back, we gave the Small People the choice of where in Bavaria they would most like to visit before we left. Having been completely enchanted by their first visit to Rothenburg Ob Der Tauber in the middle of May a couple of years ago, they wanted to visit when it really was […] The...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Bavarian Sojourn
09:41 AM November 05, 2012
Great writing and fabulous photography. Clearly the most beautiful blog on the Bavarian block.