A Bavarian Sojourn
Latest Blog Posts »
- Baby's First Art Gallery - The Buchheim Museum Starnberger See 1 day ago A lovely Instagram photograph I chanced upon yesterday of Louisiana – my favourite art gallery on the entire planet – prompted me to think about this place, and how it could possibly be a very close second… A word of warning. On arrival, the sign posts for the Buchheim’s car park are...
- By the Sea for Ten - Norfolk 3 days ago Whilst his older sister chose to go to Asturias recently for her birthday, the Small Boy chose to stay closer to home, to what is equally unexplored territory for him, a trip to the English Seaside. Having only been once before (last year on a short trip to Bournemouth with Grandad), we decided to...
- Sunday Photo - Beach Light 6 days ago Beach light. The remains of the day at Holme Beach in Norfolk. There’s a Norfolk post coming up shortly, it’s been a busy few days… The post Sunday Photo – Beach Light appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- Between Sea & Sky - Picos De Europa - Asturias 1 week ago One final Asturias post. I have OCD about completing and publishing every single half written post in my drafts you understand… Whilst a lot of us head down to Southern Spain in the summer, most of Southern Spain heads North to the cooler climes of Asturias, where there is still the choice to...
- Sunday Photo - Salt Flat History 1 week ago A little piece of history nestling amongst the salt marsh reeds… Taken yesterday in Blakeney in Norfolk. The post Sunday Photo – Salt Flat History appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Bavarian Sojourn
09:41 AM November 05, 2012
Great writing and fabulous photography. Clearly the most beautiful blog on the Bavarian block.