Do in Dubai
Latest Blog Posts »
- FOOD NEWS DUBAI EYE 103.8 THE TICKET 24TH NOV 2015 3 days ago Welcome to this week’s Food News with Monica on Dubai Eye 103.8. Telling you the latest that Dubai has to offer this week on the Food Scene. On Tuesday’s from 3.30 to 4pm. Meet the Ticket team and make a good choice of where to eat in Dubai. Food News A new Peruvian at the Sofitel...
- EDIBLE CHRISTMAS GIFTS BE FIRST TO FIND OUT 4 days ago What would make the best Edible Gifts this Christmas? We've done the research for you so just read to find out DoinDubai's Top Pick of Edible Christmas Gifts. Listen to our podcast from Dubai Eye 103.8 as well. The post EDIBLE CHRISTMAS GIFTS BE FIRST TO FIND OUT appeared first on DoinDubai.
- ZABEEL PARK FRIDAY MARKET 1 week ago Welcome to Zabeel Park Friday Market Get Outside and head to Zabeel Park Friday market but make sure you park at the right gate! It’s on every Friday for a while, so get some inspiration under the trees for those Christmas presents or just have a fresh juice and something to eat. Read on to...
- FOOD NEWS 10TH NOVEMBER 2015 2 weeks ago Food News on The Ticket Dubai Eye 103.8 Welcome to this week’s Food News – my new slot on Dubai Eye 103.8. Stay informed and make a better choice. Food News is my new radio slot from 3.30 to 4pm on Tuesdays! I’m chatting to Mark Lloyd, Stef Burgon and Zarah Soar. Find out what’s...
- GLOBAL VILLAGE DUBAI NOV - MARCH 3 weeks ago International evening out food and shopping in the open air. Fireworks for free at Global Village Dubai. The post GLOBAL VILLAGE DUBAI NOV – MARCH appeared first on DoinDubai.
Contest Entries »
- Dubaistander Writing Contest October 2012 Despite Dubai being the most well-known Emirate, it’s not the capital of the UAE, that honour belongs to Abu Dhabi and these two Emirates are the most visited in the region. Much that’s written about Dubai focuses on glamorous hotels,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on Do in Dubai
08:50 AM October 29, 2012
Great blog with genuine ideas for Dubai and other countries, I love the holiday ideas and restaurants.
10:10 AM October 29, 2012
Great recipes and quirky ideas for a blog !
10:42 AM October 29, 2012
Hi, love the blog and the coverage on restaurants and gourmet outlets have been especially helpful. Love to check out your book section for good reads. The travel section is well researched. On the whole a very good blog.
10:45 AM October 29, 2012
Thanks Monica for a very interesting blog. Everything from GCSE study tips to unique dining experiences in Dubai and talks on a variety of topics to excellent travel ideas. In fact I write this from Vietnam, sitting on the Beach next to the South China Sea taken from Monica's 2part blog on travelling in Vietnam. Thank you very much for your excellent insight and fun topics. Regards Susan
11:55 AM October 29, 2012
Great Blog! Loved the coverage of restaurants, holiday ideas and cooking tips.
15:51 PM October 29, 2012
Mrs Kapila, what a wonderful blog u have. Its informative, interesting and full of information. As a prime time radio presenter in the UK i often use your site in order to find some useful topics and ideas. Bravo for having such a good blog and i hope you are rewarded for your efforts very soon. Deep 'Raja'.
16:07 PM October 29, 2012
Hi Monica, Great site you have got going here! I refer to it almost everyday for tips pertaining to GCSE practise to cooking homemade prawn curry. I like the voucher offer for Perfect Shape Up! Kindest Regards, Priyanka Dubai
06:29 AM October 30, 2012
Really enjoying your blog, loving the recipes and the restaurant reviews! Keep up the good work.