Do in Dubai
Latest Blog Posts »
- 800 DEGREES PIZZA 13 hours ago Is it worth trying 800 Degrees Pizza Yes, but this time instead of pictures of pizza read a review with a difference. Learn about the people behind the 800 Degrees Pizza event as well as what the actual pizza was like at their outlet in the new Mall of Emirates extension. Also of course read...
- PIZZA AT 800 DEGREES 6 days ago New restaurants in the extension of Mall of Emirates, try some Pizza for FREE as my +1 courtesy of 800 Degrees Pizza. Just Stay Subscribed and I'll pick a pizza partner on Saturday! Sharing out my media invite! Thanks Yardstick Marketing The post PIZZA AT 800 DEGREES appeared first on DoinDubai.
- CATCH DUBAI 1 week ago What’s Catch Dubai all about So why should you bother trying Catch Dubai, an New York import that serves mainly American and some Asian style seafood in an urban cool type setting at the Fairmont hotel on Sheikh Zayed Road? The Location of Catch Dubai Catch Dubai is located on the first floor of...
- SEA FU AT THE FOUR SEASONS DUBAI 1 week ago Sea Fu is in a class of it’s own Definitely a top contender for a Special Occasion restaurant in Dubai, find out what makes Sea Fu a bit classier than some of Dubai’s other top seafood venues. Come with me to Sea Fu at the Four Seasons. The Location of Sea Fu Sea Fu Dubai ..Continue Reading...
- RECKE MULTI COOKER 2 weeks ago Why is the Recke Multi Cooker one of my most used kitchen gadgets? Read on to find out how easy it is to use a multi cooker to make your everyday food more healthy. Not to mention the time you save on cleaning pots, pans, your oven and hob! A great, inexpensive kitchen aid that ..Continue...
Contest Entries »
- Dubaistander Writing Contest October 2012 Despite Dubai being the most well-known Emirate, it’s not the capital of the UAE, that honour belongs to Abu Dhabi and these two Emirates are the most visited in the region. Much that’s written about Dubai focuses on glamorous hotels,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on Do in Dubai
08:50 AM October 29, 2012
Great blog with genuine ideas for Dubai and other countries, I love the holiday ideas and restaurants.
10:10 AM October 29, 2012
Great recipes and quirky ideas for a blog !
10:42 AM October 29, 2012
Hi, love the blog and the coverage on restaurants and gourmet outlets have been especially helpful. Love to check out your book section for good reads. The travel section is well researched. On the whole a very good blog.
10:45 AM October 29, 2012
Thanks Monica for a very interesting blog. Everything from GCSE study tips to unique dining experiences in Dubai and talks on a variety of topics to excellent travel ideas. In fact I write this from Vietnam, sitting on the Beach next to the South China Sea taken from Monica's 2part blog on travelling in Vietnam. Thank you very much for your excellent insight and fun topics. Regards Susan
11:55 AM October 29, 2012
Great Blog! Loved the coverage of restaurants, holiday ideas and cooking tips.
15:51 PM October 29, 2012
Mrs Kapila, what a wonderful blog u have. Its informative, interesting and full of information. As a prime time radio presenter in the UK i often use your site in order to find some useful topics and ideas. Bravo for having such a good blog and i hope you are rewarded for your efforts very soon. Deep 'Raja'.
16:07 PM October 29, 2012
Hi Monica, Great site you have got going here! I refer to it almost everyday for tips pertaining to GCSE practise to cooking homemade prawn curry. I like the voucher offer for Perfect Shape Up! Kindest Regards, Priyanka Dubai
06:29 AM October 30, 2012
Really enjoying your blog, loving the recipes and the restaurant reviews! Keep up the good work.