Do in Dubai
Latest Blog Posts »
- GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE CAKE 1 week ago A rich, moist, gluten free chocolate cake recipe made without flour but with a magic ingredient : a can of kidney beans! You’ll be amazed at the taste. Try it as a special dessert and see if anyone can even remotely guess how you have added vegetables to it! The kidney beans add a marvelous...
- WHAT TO EXPECT DURING RAMADAN IN DUBAI 1 week ago Ramadan in Dubai …My view. With 9 years in Dubai behind me I know what to expect during Ramadan. Is there anything you should do differently during Ramadan? What’s the atmosphere like in and out of hotels and malls? Are public services affected? Will coffee shops and restaurants be open...
- WHAT TO EAT AT A MULTI CUISINE RESTAURANT DUBAI EYE 16TH JUNE 2 weeks ago Welcome to Foodie Tuesday… How would you decide what to eat at a Multi Cuisine Restaurant in Dubai ? And where would you find an authentic Japanese whisky bar here? Find out in this week’s post covering The Ticket, Dubai’s premier Food and Travel show, on the number 1 English talk radio...
- RASOI GHAR 4 weeks ago The new Rasoi Ghar Restaurant Read my review, watch the video and answer a question to win a meal for 2. All DoinDubai Subscribers can enter. THE FOOD AT RASOI GHAR Rasoi Ghar opened in May 2015 and serves traditional Kathiawar vegetarian food from Western India. There is a menu that changes every...
Contest Entries »
- Dubaistander Writing Contest October 2012 Despite Dubai being the most well-known Emirate, it’s not the capital of the UAE, that honour belongs to Abu Dhabi and these two Emirates are the most visited in the region. Much that’s written about Dubai focuses on glamorous hotels,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on Do in Dubai
08:50 AM October 29, 2012
Great blog with genuine ideas for Dubai and other countries, I love the holiday ideas and restaurants.
10:10 AM October 29, 2012
Great recipes and quirky ideas for a blog !
10:42 AM October 29, 2012
Hi, love the blog and the coverage on restaurants and gourmet outlets have been especially helpful. Love to check out your book section for good reads. The travel section is well researched. On the whole a very good blog.
10:45 AM October 29, 2012
Thanks Monica for a very interesting blog. Everything from GCSE study tips to unique dining experiences in Dubai and talks on a variety of topics to excellent travel ideas. In fact I write this from Vietnam, sitting on the Beach next to the South China Sea taken from Monica's 2part blog on travelling in Vietnam. Thank you very much for your excellent insight and fun topics. Regards Susan
11:55 AM October 29, 2012
Great Blog! Loved the coverage of restaurants, holiday ideas and cooking tips.
15:51 PM October 29, 2012
Mrs Kapila, what a wonderful blog u have. Its informative, interesting and full of information. As a prime time radio presenter in the UK i often use your site in order to find some useful topics and ideas. Bravo for having such a good blog and i hope you are rewarded for your efforts very soon. Deep 'Raja'.
16:07 PM October 29, 2012
Hi Monica, Great site you have got going here! I refer to it almost everyday for tips pertaining to GCSE practise to cooking homemade prawn curry. I like the voucher offer for Perfect Shape Up! Kindest Regards, Priyanka Dubai
06:29 AM October 30, 2012
Really enjoying your blog, loving the recipes and the restaurant reviews! Keep up the good work.