Do in Dubai
Latest Blog Posts »
- DUBAIEYE 103.8 THE TICKET 14 hours ago The Ticket – May 19th 2015 DoinDubai is a regular guest on Dubai Eye 103.8 ‘s show The Ticket with Mark Lloyd and Stef Burgon. The Ticket is Dubai’s premier Food and Travel show on the number 1 English talk radio station in the UAE: Dubai Eye 103.8. Where am I eating this week? Italian...
- HEINZ BECK in DUBAI WALDORF ASTORIA 5 days ago HEINZ BECK AND 3 MICHELIN STARS What’s it like to eat dinner at the Waldorf Astoria on the Palm when a 3 star Michelin chef like Heinz Beck is cooking for you? Find what what he cooked us, learn about the new Taste of Waldorf dish and watch a video. See if the pictures entice ..Continue Reading...
- SEVEN SANDS RESTAURANT 1 week ago Seven Sands Restaurant Competition Closes 26th May Open to all Do In Dubai Subscribers Traditional Emirati ingredients that may surprise you! Listen to a podcast to wet your appetite Win a Dinner for Two At the extremely elegant Seven Sands Restaurant in Dubai Marina The Beach Scroll down to see...
- DUBAI EYE 103.8 THE TICKET MAY 12 2015 1 week ago Dubai Eye 103.8 Foodie Tuesday on THE TICKET DoinDubai is a regular guest on Dubai Eye 103.8 ‘s show The Ticket with Mark Lloyd and Stef Burgon. The Ticket is Dubai’s premier Food and Travel show on the number 1 English talk radio station in the UAE Dubai Eye 103.8. My role is to...
Contest Entries »
- Dubaistander Writing Contest October 2012 Despite Dubai being the most well-known Emirate, it’s not the capital of the UAE, that honour belongs to Abu Dhabi and these two Emirates are the most visited in the region. Much that’s written about Dubai focuses on glamorous hotels,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on Do in Dubai
08:50 AM October 29, 2012
Great blog with genuine ideas for Dubai and other countries, I love the holiday ideas and restaurants.
10:10 AM October 29, 2012
Great recipes and quirky ideas for a blog !
10:42 AM October 29, 2012
Hi, love the blog and the coverage on restaurants and gourmet outlets have been especially helpful. Love to check out your book section for good reads. The travel section is well researched. On the whole a very good blog.
10:45 AM October 29, 2012
Thanks Monica for a very interesting blog. Everything from GCSE study tips to unique dining experiences in Dubai and talks on a variety of topics to excellent travel ideas. In fact I write this from Vietnam, sitting on the Beach next to the South China Sea taken from Monica's 2part blog on travelling in Vietnam. Thank you very much for your excellent insight and fun topics. Regards Susan
11:55 AM October 29, 2012
Great Blog! Loved the coverage of restaurants, holiday ideas and cooking tips.
15:51 PM October 29, 2012
Mrs Kapila, what a wonderful blog u have. Its informative, interesting and full of information. As a prime time radio presenter in the UK i often use your site in order to find some useful topics and ideas. Bravo for having such a good blog and i hope you are rewarded for your efforts very soon. Deep 'Raja'.
16:07 PM October 29, 2012
Hi Monica, Great site you have got going here! I refer to it almost everyday for tips pertaining to GCSE practise to cooking homemade prawn curry. I like the voucher offer for Perfect Shape Up! Kindest Regards, Priyanka Dubai
06:29 AM October 30, 2012
Really enjoying your blog, loving the recipes and the restaurant reviews! Keep up the good work.