Do in Dubai
Latest Blog Posts »
- LIT FEST 2018 Better known as the Emirates Airline Festival of Literature 6 days ago The Lit Fest 2018 is here The Lit Fest is of course the Emirates Airline Festival of Literature. What will you choose to see? Read DoinDubai’s carefully curated selection of literary events and be inspired to read around your subject. What is the Lit fest all about It’s a literary festival...
- LOUVRE ABU DHABI What's it like 1 week ago The Louvre Abu Dhabi officially opened its doors on the 11th of November 2017 on Sadiyaat Island in the emirate of Abu Dhabi – the capital of the United Arab Emirates. What can you expect to see at the Louvre Abu Dhabi? Background to the Louvre Abu Dhabi The name The Louvre has actually been...
- AL SEEF DUBAI What's it really like 1 month ago What is Al Seef Dubai Al Seef Dubai is a very new, modern Creekside development in Dubai opened by Meraas. Meraas is an established developer that recently brought us La Mer in Jumeirah 1 and before that Box Park. The new Al Seef area has a distinct heritage feel about it as the buildings, set...
- CHRISTMAS IN DUBAI done differently.. 2 months ago CHRISTMAS IN DUBAI done a bit differently.. Check out from hotel buffets.. Yes it's Christmas in Dubai time again, but this year do it a bit differently. Some alternative ideas for a Cool Yule! Try an oriental night brunch on Christmas night, sit out and have some Christmas Fare on a rooftop in...
- RETRO DUBAI DINING 2 months ago RETRO DUBAI DINING It's really cool. A bit of Retro Dubai Dining for you this month, Indian style. We're eating at Mooombai and Co and loving Little Miss India, do you know where she lives? Also a gorgeous al fresco spot by the beach with a delicious deal attached. But if you want to do...
Contest Entries »
- Dubaistander Writing Contest October 2012 Despite Dubai being the most well-known Emirate, it’s not the capital of the UAE, that honour belongs to Abu Dhabi and these two Emirates are the most visited in the region. Much that’s written about Dubai focuses on glamorous hotels,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 9 reviews on Do in Dubai
08:50 AM October 29, 2012
Great blog with genuine ideas for Dubai and other countries, I love the holiday ideas and restaurants.
10:10 AM October 29, 2012
Great recipes and quirky ideas for a blog !
10:42 AM October 29, 2012
Hi, love the blog and the coverage on restaurants and gourmet outlets have been especially helpful. Love to check out your book section for good reads. The travel section is well researched. On the whole a very good blog.
10:45 AM October 29, 2012
Thanks Monica for a very interesting blog. Everything from GCSE study tips to unique dining experiences in Dubai and talks on a variety of topics to excellent travel ideas. In fact I write this from Vietnam, sitting on the Beach next to the South China Sea taken from Monica's 2part blog on travelling in Vietnam. Thank you very much for your excellent insight and fun topics. Regards Susan
11:55 AM October 29, 2012
Great Blog! Loved the coverage of restaurants, holiday ideas and cooking tips.
15:51 PM October 29, 2012
Mrs Kapila, what a wonderful blog u have. Its informative, interesting and full of information. As a prime time radio presenter in the UK i often use your site in order to find some useful topics and ideas. Bravo for having such a good blog and i hope you are rewarded for your efforts very soon. Deep 'Raja'.
16:07 PM October 29, 2012
Hi Monica, Great site you have got going here! I refer to it almost everyday for tips pertaining to GCSE practise to cooking homemade prawn curry. I like the voucher offer for Perfect Shape Up! Kindest Regards, Priyanka Dubai
06:29 AM October 30, 2012
Really enjoying your blog, loving the recipes and the restaurant reviews! Keep up the good work.
07:28 AM March 08, 2017
Hello, I love to read, and the coverage of Online shopping in uae gourmet restaurants and shops are particularly useful. I have asked the department. The soil is good research. Overall a very good read.