Do in Dubai
Latest Blog Posts »
- FARZI CAFE 3 days ago What’s Farzi Cafe all about Farzi Cafe Dubai is a new restaurant that’s the first international branch of a successful chain from India. It’s a bright, contemporary space in the newest part of Dubai, the extension of City Walk. It was full on a week day lunch time when we visited. The Farzi...
- BARSALATA DOWNTOWN DUBAI 1 week ago What’s Barsalata Downtown Dubai all about Barsalata Downtown Dubai is not a salad bar although it’s easy to think it is from the name. It’s a home grown concept that focuses on healthy food put together in an appetizing, affordable way. So yes there’s plenty of vegetarian options, even some...
- WESLODGE DUBAI 1 week ago What is Weslodge Dubai all about Weslodge Dubai is another new restaurant that opened mid April 2016, this time it’s an import from Toronto in Canada. I really liked the feel of it and LOVED the glasses of prosecco we had at the bar before dinner. Do I think you should visit? YES but here’s...
- ITALIAN COOKING CLASS 1 week ago Which dishes did I learn about at the Italian Cooking Class in Dubai We learnt how to make and then ate the 3 dishes for lunch at the Italian cooking class in Dubai. Cantuccini biscuits, both almond and chocolate chip varieties Oven baked courgette fritters, these would be great with our red pepper...
- PUKKA PUNJABI FOOD OR PUB GRUB IN DUBAI 2 weeks ago Would you choose Pukka Punjabi food or Pub Grub in Dubai Well that would depend on what mood you’re in! Find out where to eat Pukka Punjabi food or Pub Grub in Dubai on this week’s Food News broadcasting back from Studio City in Dubai. Hear about the latest gastro pub in the Marina, a...
Contest Entries »
- Dubaistander Writing Contest October 2012 Despite Dubai being the most well-known Emirate, it’s not the capital of the UAE, that honour belongs to Abu Dhabi and these two Emirates are the most visited in the region. Much that’s written about Dubai focuses on glamorous hotels,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on Do in Dubai
08:50 AM October 29, 2012
Great blog with genuine ideas for Dubai and other countries, I love the holiday ideas and restaurants.
10:10 AM October 29, 2012
Great recipes and quirky ideas for a blog !
10:42 AM October 29, 2012
Hi, love the blog and the coverage on restaurants and gourmet outlets have been especially helpful. Love to check out your book section for good reads. The travel section is well researched. On the whole a very good blog.
10:45 AM October 29, 2012
Thanks Monica for a very interesting blog. Everything from GCSE study tips to unique dining experiences in Dubai and talks on a variety of topics to excellent travel ideas. In fact I write this from Vietnam, sitting on the Beach next to the South China Sea taken from Monica's 2part blog on travelling in Vietnam. Thank you very much for your excellent insight and fun topics. Regards Susan
11:55 AM October 29, 2012
Great Blog! Loved the coverage of restaurants, holiday ideas and cooking tips.
15:51 PM October 29, 2012
Mrs Kapila, what a wonderful blog u have. Its informative, interesting and full of information. As a prime time radio presenter in the UK i often use your site in order to find some useful topics and ideas. Bravo for having such a good blog and i hope you are rewarded for your efforts very soon. Deep 'Raja'.
16:07 PM October 29, 2012
Hi Monica, Great site you have got going here! I refer to it almost everyday for tips pertaining to GCSE practise to cooking homemade prawn curry. I like the voucher offer for Perfect Shape Up! Kindest Regards, Priyanka Dubai
06:29 AM October 30, 2012
Really enjoying your blog, loving the recipes and the restaurant reviews! Keep up the good work.