Do in Dubai
Latest Blog Posts »
- DUBAI'S BEST IFTARS 1 week ago Who’s serving Dubai’s best iftars this year We’ve hand picked some of Dubai’s best iftars to make planning your dinners during the month of Ramadan an easy job. From contemporary Arabic pop ups to classic iftar tents through to traditional hotel feasts, we’ve given you Dubai’s best...
- ILLUMINATED PARASOL 2 weeks ago What is an illuminated parasol An illuminated parasol is just that, a canvas garden umbrella where the spokes that keep the canvas stretched into the umbrella shape are illuminated! The spokes are illuminated using LED lights and the easy to use touch controls allow you to set the lights at a...
- BEST RESTAURANT IN DUBAI 3 weeks ago I think I’ve eaten at the best restaurant in Dubai Find out which one I’m talking about. It’s NOT an import from London! More new eating places open in Dubai every day, but which of these new places will remain open and become the successes they all hope to be? Find out what we think on...
- STOMPING GROUNDS 3 weeks ago What is Stomping Grounds in Dubai all about Stomping Grounds is a California style Cafe in Jumeirah. I really liked the feel of this place. We came across it by chance on Friday morning after shopping at the Farmers Market on the Terrace. It serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and is a Speciality...
- Gut Health 3 weeks ago Heal your gut – live a longer and healthier life with good gut health It’s not just a saying, Heal Your Gut, it’s now the subject of many books, articles and tv programs. There is even a ‘Heal your Gut’ powder! Do you still have questions? Is the information that is being shared in the...
Contest Entries »
- Dubaistander Writing Contest October 2012 Despite Dubai being the most well-known Emirate, it’s not the capital of the UAE, that honour belongs to Abu Dhabi and these two Emirates are the most visited in the region. Much that’s written about Dubai focuses on glamorous hotels,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on Do in Dubai
08:50 AM October 29, 2012
Great blog with genuine ideas for Dubai and other countries, I love the holiday ideas and restaurants.
10:10 AM October 29, 2012
Great recipes and quirky ideas for a blog !
10:42 AM October 29, 2012
Hi, love the blog and the coverage on restaurants and gourmet outlets have been especially helpful. Love to check out your book section for good reads. The travel section is well researched. On the whole a very good blog.
10:45 AM October 29, 2012
Thanks Monica for a very interesting blog. Everything from GCSE study tips to unique dining experiences in Dubai and talks on a variety of topics to excellent travel ideas. In fact I write this from Vietnam, sitting on the Beach next to the South China Sea taken from Monica's 2part blog on travelling in Vietnam. Thank you very much for your excellent insight and fun topics. Regards Susan
11:55 AM October 29, 2012
Great Blog! Loved the coverage of restaurants, holiday ideas and cooking tips.
15:51 PM October 29, 2012
Mrs Kapila, what a wonderful blog u have. Its informative, interesting and full of information. As a prime time radio presenter in the UK i often use your site in order to find some useful topics and ideas. Bravo for having such a good blog and i hope you are rewarded for your efforts very soon. Deep 'Raja'.
16:07 PM October 29, 2012
Hi Monica, Great site you have got going here! I refer to it almost everyday for tips pertaining to GCSE practise to cooking homemade prawn curry. I like the voucher offer for Perfect Shape Up! Kindest Regards, Priyanka Dubai
06:29 AM October 30, 2012
Really enjoying your blog, loving the recipes and the restaurant reviews! Keep up the good work.