Do in Dubai
Latest Blog Posts »
- FOOD NEWS AND REVIEWS 29 NOVEMBER 2016 1 week ago FOOD NEWS & REVIEWS Listen to Podcasts 1 "Join me every Tuesday on The Ticket Dubai Eye 103.8 for the NEWEST Food News & Reviews in Dubai" The latest on Dubai's Dining Scene Restaurant REVIEWS Which new restaurant has opened in Dubai this week, who's got a new menu or a new chef in town?...
- Where to find KOREAN FOOD IN DUBAI 1 week ago Did you know Korean food in Dubai and the world over is on the rise? Korean food can be healthy, convenient to cook and now really easy to find in Dubai. Apparently Waitrose in the UK has seen a 42 % increase in sales of the distilled grain spirit, SOJU! There are even 3 Korean restaurants...
- BIODERMA SKIN CARE 3 weeks ago I don’t have any skin issues, and I’m not a beauty blogger so why am I writing about Bioderma skin care products? Why am I writing about Bioderma Skin Care I learnt about the Bioderma skin care range at a small seminar put on by the company at the Culinary Boutique in Jumeirah. I’m...
- FOOD NEWS AND REVIEWS 15 NOVEMBER 2106 3 weeks ago FOOD NEWS & REVIEWS Listen to Podcasts 1 "Join me every Tuesday on The Ticket Dubai Eye 103.8 for the NEWEST Food News & Reviews in Dubai" The latest on Dubai's Dining Scene Restaurant REVIEWS Which new restaurant has opened in Dubai this week, who's got a new menu or a new chef in town?...
- JAAN DUBAI 2 months ago Jaan Dubai is another progressive Indian restaurant in Dubai. It joins the list of Jodhpur, Tresind, Carnival and Farzi Cafe. Is it worth going to? In a word, YES! Here’s why: The Food at Jaan Dubai We tried a set tasting menu but explained we didn’t eat beef. We received a selection of fish,...
Contest Entries »
- Dubaistander Writing Contest October 2012 Despite Dubai being the most well-known Emirate, it’s not the capital of the UAE, that honour belongs to Abu Dhabi and these two Emirates are the most visited in the region. Much that’s written about Dubai focuses on glamorous hotels,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on Do in Dubai
08:50 AM October 29, 2012
Great blog with genuine ideas for Dubai and other countries, I love the holiday ideas and restaurants.
10:10 AM October 29, 2012
Great recipes and quirky ideas for a blog !
10:42 AM October 29, 2012
Hi, love the blog and the coverage on restaurants and gourmet outlets have been especially helpful. Love to check out your book section for good reads. The travel section is well researched. On the whole a very good blog.
10:45 AM October 29, 2012
Thanks Monica for a very interesting blog. Everything from GCSE study tips to unique dining experiences in Dubai and talks on a variety of topics to excellent travel ideas. In fact I write this from Vietnam, sitting on the Beach next to the South China Sea taken from Monica's 2part blog on travelling in Vietnam. Thank you very much for your excellent insight and fun topics. Regards Susan
11:55 AM October 29, 2012
Great Blog! Loved the coverage of restaurants, holiday ideas and cooking tips.
15:51 PM October 29, 2012
Mrs Kapila, what a wonderful blog u have. Its informative, interesting and full of information. As a prime time radio presenter in the UK i often use your site in order to find some useful topics and ideas. Bravo for having such a good blog and i hope you are rewarded for your efforts very soon. Deep 'Raja'.
16:07 PM October 29, 2012
Hi Monica, Great site you have got going here! I refer to it almost everyday for tips pertaining to GCSE practise to cooking homemade prawn curry. I like the voucher offer for Perfect Shape Up! Kindest Regards, Priyanka Dubai
06:29 AM October 30, 2012
Really enjoying your blog, loving the recipes and the restaurant reviews! Keep up the good work.