Do in Dubai
Latest Blog Posts »
- LA CANTINE DU FAUBOURG BRUNCH 4 days ago Loved the La Cantine du Faubourg Brunch last Saturday (January 14th 2017) Perfect for celebrating a special occasion, with or without the kids. Here’s why. When is the La Cantine du Faubourg Brunch on Their Reveille Brunch 105 is on every Saturday from 12.00 pm to 4pm. So you can start with a...
- STREET FOOD MARKET IN DUBAI 1 week ago A new Street Food Market in Dubai for 2 weekends only A Street Food Market in Dubai that’s a bit different. Why? Because it’s LICENSED! That means you can get an alcoholic beverage with your artisanal and hopefully authentic street food! Read on to find out where it’s on, the dates and how...
- CHIVAL AT LA VILLE CITY WALK 1 week ago Where is Chival at La Ville City Walk Chival is the the all day dining restaurant at the new, luxury boutique hotel – La Ville located in Dubai’s City Walk extension. It’s part of the smart, Autograph Collection of hotels owned by the Marriott group. We came across Chival at La Ville City...
- FOOD NEWS AND REVIEWS 10TH JANUARY 2017 1 week ago FOOD NEWS & REVIEWS Listen to Podcasts 1 "Join me every Tuesday on The Ticket Dubai Eye 103.8 for the NEWEST Food News & Reviews in Dubai" The latest on Dubai's Dining Scene Restaurant REVIEWS Which new restaurant has opened in Dubai this week, who's got a new menu or a new chef in town?...
- FOOD NEWS AND REVIEWS 27th DECEMBER 2016 3 weeks ago FOOD NEWS & REVIEWS Listen to Podcasts 1 "Join me every Tuesday on The Ticket Dubai Eye 103.8 for the NEWEST Food News & Reviews in Dubai" The latest on Dubai's Dining Scene Restaurant REVIEWS Which new restaurant has opened in Dubai this week, who's got a new menu or a new chef in town?...
Contest Entries »
- Dubaistander Writing Contest October 2012 Despite Dubai being the most well-known Emirate, it’s not the capital of the UAE, that honour belongs to Abu Dhabi and these two Emirates are the most visited in the region. Much that’s written about Dubai focuses on glamorous hotels,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on Do in Dubai
08:50 AM October 29, 2012
Great blog with genuine ideas for Dubai and other countries, I love the holiday ideas and restaurants.
10:10 AM October 29, 2012
Great recipes and quirky ideas for a blog !
10:42 AM October 29, 2012
Hi, love the blog and the coverage on restaurants and gourmet outlets have been especially helpful. Love to check out your book section for good reads. The travel section is well researched. On the whole a very good blog.
10:45 AM October 29, 2012
Thanks Monica for a very interesting blog. Everything from GCSE study tips to unique dining experiences in Dubai and talks on a variety of topics to excellent travel ideas. In fact I write this from Vietnam, sitting on the Beach next to the South China Sea taken from Monica's 2part blog on travelling in Vietnam. Thank you very much for your excellent insight and fun topics. Regards Susan
11:55 AM October 29, 2012
Great Blog! Loved the coverage of restaurants, holiday ideas and cooking tips.
15:51 PM October 29, 2012
Mrs Kapila, what a wonderful blog u have. Its informative, interesting and full of information. As a prime time radio presenter in the UK i often use your site in order to find some useful topics and ideas. Bravo for having such a good blog and i hope you are rewarded for your efforts very soon. Deep 'Raja'.
16:07 PM October 29, 2012
Hi Monica, Great site you have got going here! I refer to it almost everyday for tips pertaining to GCSE practise to cooking homemade prawn curry. I like the voucher offer for Perfect Shape Up! Kindest Regards, Priyanka Dubai
06:29 AM October 30, 2012
Really enjoying your blog, loving the recipes and the restaurant reviews! Keep up the good work.