Do in Dubai
Latest Blog Posts »
- CLEAN EATING DUBAI 3 weeks ago CLEAN EATING DUBAI Where would you go CLEAN EATING DUBAI There are some new Clean Eating Dubai restaurants that seem to be setting a new trend. Have you jumped on the Clean Eating Bandwagon or is it all just cauliflower rice? Just a teaser picture and location details of these new Dubai...
- EXPLORING NORWAY how would you organise a holiday in Norway 2 months ago Exploring Norway things you should know Have you ever thought about exploring Norway? Maybe you’ve seen those dreamy pictures of magnificent fjords or watched episodes of Vikings on Netflix? How would you go about organising a trip to Norway? It’s a vast country more than half of which is...
- NEW DUBAI RESTAURANTS September 2017 2 months ago NEW DUBAI RESTAURANTS SEPTEMBER 2017 There are some new Dubai restaurants that opened over the summer, which one would you like to try the most? Just a teaser picture and location details of these new Dubai Restaurants in the post, LISTEN TO THE PODCAST below to get all the foodie details......
- STK LONDON not just steak! 2 months ago What’s STK London all about STK London is a vibrant cocktail bar, lounge and restaurant serving contemporary, mostly Western cuisine. It reminded me of Spaghettini in Beverly Hills and the vibe is that of a sophisticated party place. DJ’s hit the decks after 10pm or so. There is also a branch...
- BOUTIQUE HOTELS IN KENYA Kiangazi House Naivasha 4 months ago Are there good boutique hotels in Kenya It’s not easy finding good boutique hotels in Kenya, but we think we’ve found 2 of the best. Kiangazi House and Chui Lodge both in Naivasha are gorgeous boutique hotels in Kenya and make for an amazing stay. Read our real experience of a 2 night stay...
Contest Entries »
- Dubaistander Writing Contest October 2012 Despite Dubai being the most well-known Emirate, it’s not the capital of the UAE, that honour belongs to Abu Dhabi and these two Emirates are the most visited in the region. Much that’s written about Dubai focuses on glamorous hotels,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 9 reviews on Do in Dubai
08:50 AM October 29, 2012
Great blog with genuine ideas for Dubai and other countries, I love the holiday ideas and restaurants.
10:10 AM October 29, 2012
Great recipes and quirky ideas for a blog !
10:42 AM October 29, 2012
Hi, love the blog and the coverage on restaurants and gourmet outlets have been especially helpful. Love to check out your book section for good reads. The travel section is well researched. On the whole a very good blog.
10:45 AM October 29, 2012
Thanks Monica for a very interesting blog. Everything from GCSE study tips to unique dining experiences in Dubai and talks on a variety of topics to excellent travel ideas. In fact I write this from Vietnam, sitting on the Beach next to the South China Sea taken from Monica's 2part blog on travelling in Vietnam. Thank you very much for your excellent insight and fun topics. Regards Susan
11:55 AM October 29, 2012
Great Blog! Loved the coverage of restaurants, holiday ideas and cooking tips.
15:51 PM October 29, 2012
Mrs Kapila, what a wonderful blog u have. Its informative, interesting and full of information. As a prime time radio presenter in the UK i often use your site in order to find some useful topics and ideas. Bravo for having such a good blog and i hope you are rewarded for your efforts very soon. Deep 'Raja'.
16:07 PM October 29, 2012
Hi Monica, Great site you have got going here! I refer to it almost everyday for tips pertaining to GCSE practise to cooking homemade prawn curry. I like the voucher offer for Perfect Shape Up! Kindest Regards, Priyanka Dubai
06:29 AM October 30, 2012
Really enjoying your blog, loving the recipes and the restaurant reviews! Keep up the good work.
07:28 AM March 08, 2017
Hello, I love to read, and the coverage of Online shopping in uae gourmet restaurants and shops are particularly useful. I have asked the department. The soil is good research. Overall a very good read.