Do in Dubai
Latest Blog Posts »
- ITALIAN RESTAURANTS IN DIFC 2 months ago Italian restaurants in DIFC seem to be on the increase! Which ones did we try this week? We also had lunch at a simple but perfectly good contemporary, canteen style hotel restaurant – The Daily. That’s located in Dubai’s newest and best budget hotel, not far from DIFC! Find out where to...
- Flying Emirates TOP TIPS Holiday Plans 2016 3 months ago A check list of my flying Emirates Top Tips before you book your hoildays Most of us have flown many times before and we think we know it all, but there’s always something that comes to light through the booking process that I’d wish I’d known about earlier. That’s why I felt I should...
- DUBAI LOVES PERUVIAN FOOD 3 months ago Well I think Dubai loves Peruvian food based on the fact that 17 more Peruvian restaurants will open in Dubai in the next 18 months! Apart from Coya how many can you name now? There are 3 Peruvian restaurants in DIFC, 2 of which are in revered Gate Village. These last 2 are both new, ..Continue...
- TOTORA DIFC 2 months ago Totora DIFC is the latest Peruvian eaterie to open (June 2016) in Dubai’s Gate Village in DIFC. It’s the second time we’re reviewing a Peruvian restaurant in Dubai this week! So should you give it a whirl? Introduction to Totora DIFC The word Totora means a type of very versatile Peruvian...
- MAYTA DUBAI 3 months ago Mayta Dubai is a stylish, authentic Peruvian restaurant, lounge and bar in DIFC. We visited for dinner during Ramadan 2016. We’d also had drinks on a previous occasion. Find out what to eat, drink and exactly how to find Mayta Dubai in this honest review. Mayta Dubai is a branch of a successful...
Contest Entries »
- Dubaistander Writing Contest October 2012 Despite Dubai being the most well-known Emirate, it’s not the capital of the UAE, that honour belongs to Abu Dhabi and these two Emirates are the most visited in the region. Much that’s written about Dubai focuses on glamorous hotels,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on Do in Dubai
08:50 AM October 29, 2012
Great blog with genuine ideas for Dubai and other countries, I love the holiday ideas and restaurants.
10:10 AM October 29, 2012
Great recipes and quirky ideas for a blog !
10:42 AM October 29, 2012
Hi, love the blog and the coverage on restaurants and gourmet outlets have been especially helpful. Love to check out your book section for good reads. The travel section is well researched. On the whole a very good blog.
10:45 AM October 29, 2012
Thanks Monica for a very interesting blog. Everything from GCSE study tips to unique dining experiences in Dubai and talks on a variety of topics to excellent travel ideas. In fact I write this from Vietnam, sitting on the Beach next to the South China Sea taken from Monica's 2part blog on travelling in Vietnam. Thank you very much for your excellent insight and fun topics. Regards Susan
11:55 AM October 29, 2012
Great Blog! Loved the coverage of restaurants, holiday ideas and cooking tips.
15:51 PM October 29, 2012
Mrs Kapila, what a wonderful blog u have. Its informative, interesting and full of information. As a prime time radio presenter in the UK i often use your site in order to find some useful topics and ideas. Bravo for having such a good blog and i hope you are rewarded for your efforts very soon. Deep 'Raja'.
16:07 PM October 29, 2012
Hi Monica, Great site you have got going here! I refer to it almost everyday for tips pertaining to GCSE practise to cooking homemade prawn curry. I like the voucher offer for Perfect Shape Up! Kindest Regards, Priyanka Dubai
06:29 AM October 30, 2012
Really enjoying your blog, loving the recipes and the restaurant reviews! Keep up the good work.