Do in Dubai
Latest Blog Posts »
- AL HABTOOR CITY RESTAURANTS 5 days ago Have you tried any of the Al Habtoor City restaurants as yet? Do you know which of the Al Habtoor city restaurants are open as yet? What price points would you expect there? I’ve tried some British pub grub at the Rose and Crown as well as some very smart Korean Japanese food at the ..Continue...
- NAMU DUBAI 2 weeks ago What’s Namu Dubai all about Namu Dubai serves very tasty Korean Japanese food at the new W hotel in Al Habtoor City. It’s a new high end, fine dining Asian eaterie that’s based on the 31st floor of the W hotel with spectacular views by day and night. Location of Namu Dubai What can I...
- ARABIC COOKING CLASS 2 weeks ago What kind of dishes would you make at an Arabic Cooking Class in Dubai We really enjoyed our Arabic cooking class at the Al Maeda restaurant and learnt about stuffing courgettes with spiced meat, frying spicy vegetables in a tomato broth and all about the cheese you need to make a traditional sweet...
- JODHPUR ROYAL DINING DUBAI 3 weeks ago Jodhpur Royal Dining Dubai will have you eating like a king Jodhpur Royal Dining Dubai serves really good Indian food with little modern twists. I loved this melt in the mouth, slow cooked lamb dish. A bit of New Wave Indian but not too much. Where is Jodhpur Royal Dining Dubai located This...
- NEW WAVE INDIAN CUISINE 3 weeks ago New Wave Indian Cuisine is all the rage in Dubai, gorgeous or gimmicky, you decide Welcome to our first Food News Show after the summer break, we’re reporting about the New Wave Indian Cuisine that’s seems to be sweeping over Dubai. First Farzi Cafe then Jodhpur and soon to open Carnival are...
Contest Entries »
- Dubaistander Writing Contest October 2012 Despite Dubai being the most well-known Emirate, it’s not the capital of the UAE, that honour belongs to Abu Dhabi and these two Emirates are the most visited in the region. Much that’s written about Dubai focuses on glamorous hotels,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on Do in Dubai
08:50 AM October 29, 2012
Great blog with genuine ideas for Dubai and other countries, I love the holiday ideas and restaurants.
10:10 AM October 29, 2012
Great recipes and quirky ideas for a blog !
10:42 AM October 29, 2012
Hi, love the blog and the coverage on restaurants and gourmet outlets have been especially helpful. Love to check out your book section for good reads. The travel section is well researched. On the whole a very good blog.
10:45 AM October 29, 2012
Thanks Monica for a very interesting blog. Everything from GCSE study tips to unique dining experiences in Dubai and talks on a variety of topics to excellent travel ideas. In fact I write this from Vietnam, sitting on the Beach next to the South China Sea taken from Monica's 2part blog on travelling in Vietnam. Thank you very much for your excellent insight and fun topics. Regards Susan
11:55 AM October 29, 2012
Great Blog! Loved the coverage of restaurants, holiday ideas and cooking tips.
15:51 PM October 29, 2012
Mrs Kapila, what a wonderful blog u have. Its informative, interesting and full of information. As a prime time radio presenter in the UK i often use your site in order to find some useful topics and ideas. Bravo for having such a good blog and i hope you are rewarded for your efforts very soon. Deep 'Raja'.
16:07 PM October 29, 2012
Hi Monica, Great site you have got going here! I refer to it almost everyday for tips pertaining to GCSE practise to cooking homemade prawn curry. I like the voucher offer for Perfect Shape Up! Kindest Regards, Priyanka Dubai
06:29 AM October 30, 2012
Really enjoying your blog, loving the recipes and the restaurant reviews! Keep up the good work.