Do in Dubai
Latest Blog Posts »
- RAMADAN IN DUBAI Best Iftars and Deals 1 week ago IT'S RAMADAN IN DUBAI Welcome to the best iftars and deals in Dubai Ramdan Kareem to all our listeners and readers, you've come to the right place for the best iftars and deals in Dubai. How about a floating iftar on the majestic QE2 moored in Rashid Marina? In need a classy MEAL DEAL? Then...
- CAULIFLOWER BURGERS a tasty and filling vegetarian burger 2 weeks ago WHY CAULIFLOWER BURGERS Cauliflower burgers are more interesting than cauliflower rice and it’s easier to make a meal from them too. You can make them vegan if you like and they are also paleo. You don’t need a bread bun either if you put them with a salad and roasted vegetables. They are...
- LUXURY BOUTIQUE HOTELS in London Marylebone 4 weeks ago We checked out some luxury boutique hotels in London’s swish Marylebone Village. All the information you need for when you need to book a special place to stay for a couple of nights. But good luck choosing! Luxury Boutique hotels but why Marylebone London’s Marylebone has everything you’d...
- ITS A FOODIE WORLD DUBAI 2 months ago IT'S A FOODIE WORLD IN DUBAI...What's NEW on the global cuisine scene We're bringing you a Foodie World in Dubai direct from the Arabian Travel Market, so you can get in the mood for holiday food right here at home. Come with us to a new born French bistro in Dubai Festival City, make a ..Continue...
- THE LANGHAM London Luxury on a lavish scale 2 months ago The Langham hotel in London does luxury on a lavish scale. Here’s why we think you should visit soon. The Langham is the destination just like London is We all know London is the destination of choice time and time again for discerning travellers the world over for work and pleasure, but...
Contest Entries »
- Dubaistander Writing Contest October 2012 Despite Dubai being the most well-known Emirate, it’s not the capital of the UAE, that honour belongs to Abu Dhabi and these two Emirates are the most visited in the region. Much that’s written about Dubai focuses on glamorous hotels,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 9 reviews on Do in Dubai
08:50 AM October 29, 2012
Great blog with genuine ideas for Dubai and other countries, I love the holiday ideas and restaurants.
10:10 AM October 29, 2012
Great recipes and quirky ideas for a blog !
10:42 AM October 29, 2012
Hi, love the blog and the coverage on restaurants and gourmet outlets have been especially helpful. Love to check out your book section for good reads. The travel section is well researched. On the whole a very good blog.
10:45 AM October 29, 2012
Thanks Monica for a very interesting blog. Everything from GCSE study tips to unique dining experiences in Dubai and talks on a variety of topics to excellent travel ideas. In fact I write this from Vietnam, sitting on the Beach next to the South China Sea taken from Monica's 2part blog on travelling in Vietnam. Thank you very much for your excellent insight and fun topics. Regards Susan
11:55 AM October 29, 2012
Great Blog! Loved the coverage of restaurants, holiday ideas and cooking tips.
15:51 PM October 29, 2012
Mrs Kapila, what a wonderful blog u have. Its informative, interesting and full of information. As a prime time radio presenter in the UK i often use your site in order to find some useful topics and ideas. Bravo for having such a good blog and i hope you are rewarded for your efforts very soon. Deep 'Raja'.
16:07 PM October 29, 2012
Hi Monica, Great site you have got going here! I refer to it almost everyday for tips pertaining to GCSE practise to cooking homemade prawn curry. I like the voucher offer for Perfect Shape Up! Kindest Regards, Priyanka Dubai
06:29 AM October 30, 2012
Really enjoying your blog, loving the recipes and the restaurant reviews! Keep up the good work.
07:28 AM March 08, 2017
Hello, I love to read, and the coverage of Online shopping in uae gourmet restaurants and shops are particularly useful. I have asked the department. The soil is good research. Overall a very good read.