Do in Dubai
Latest Blog Posts »
- REGIONAL IFTARS this Ramadan in Dubai 5 days ago Regional Iftars for this Ramadan 2017 We've spoken about lot's of contemporary iftars and ones that you can customise, but try some authentic regional iftars for the last week of Ramadan in Dubai. The names should help you with the regions, where do you think the Dehlvi iftar comes from then?...
- CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE easy moist dessert type cake 1 week ago An easy Chocolate Cake Recipe We’ve all got our favourite chocolate cake recipe, but this one is new for me and the best I’ve tried for a while now. Everyone who’s eaten it loves it and has asked for the recipe so here it is! Make it and send me a picture of how it ..Continue Reading The...
- INTERESTING IFTARS in Dubai this Ramadan 2017 2 weeks ago Interesting Iftars in Dubai for you this Ramadan 2017 Try one of the more interesting Iftars this year, escape the usual lavish options, there are plenty to choose from. This week on The Ticket we share interesting Iftars that are 'New' and delicious. Try a cool new setting in...
- IFTAR IDEAS for you this Ramadan 2017 2 months ago Iftar Ideas for you this Ramadan We're talking about Iftar Ideas for this Ramadan in Dubai. Some are contemporary, some more traditional, but all very tasty versions of early evening meals you can try. As well as Iftar Ideas we've got a great place that's open during Ramadan to dine in if you...
- DISH CATERING IFTAR GIVEAWAY Welcome to the Ramadan Nights Prize 2 months ago You could WIN 2 places for a delectable Iftar dinner this Ramadan thanks to the Dish Catering Iftar Giveaway Want to enter our Dish Catering Iftar Giveaway? It would be an Iftar like no other you've experienced! All you have to do is follow the instructions below to enter our competition. Just...
Contest Entries »
- Dubaistander Writing Contest October 2012 Despite Dubai being the most well-known Emirate, it’s not the capital of the UAE, that honour belongs to Abu Dhabi and these two Emirates are the most visited in the region. Much that’s written about Dubai focuses on glamorous hotels,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 9 reviews on Do in Dubai
08:50 AM October 29, 2012
Great blog with genuine ideas for Dubai and other countries, I love the holiday ideas and restaurants.
10:10 AM October 29, 2012
Great recipes and quirky ideas for a blog !
10:42 AM October 29, 2012
Hi, love the blog and the coverage on restaurants and gourmet outlets have been especially helpful. Love to check out your book section for good reads. The travel section is well researched. On the whole a very good blog.
10:45 AM October 29, 2012
Thanks Monica for a very interesting blog. Everything from GCSE study tips to unique dining experiences in Dubai and talks on a variety of topics to excellent travel ideas. In fact I write this from Vietnam, sitting on the Beach next to the South China Sea taken from Monica's 2part blog on travelling in Vietnam. Thank you very much for your excellent insight and fun topics. Regards Susan
11:55 AM October 29, 2012
Great Blog! Loved the coverage of restaurants, holiday ideas and cooking tips.
15:51 PM October 29, 2012
Mrs Kapila, what a wonderful blog u have. Its informative, interesting and full of information. As a prime time radio presenter in the UK i often use your site in order to find some useful topics and ideas. Bravo for having such a good blog and i hope you are rewarded for your efforts very soon. Deep 'Raja'.
16:07 PM October 29, 2012
Hi Monica, Great site you have got going here! I refer to it almost everyday for tips pertaining to GCSE practise to cooking homemade prawn curry. I like the voucher offer for Perfect Shape Up! Kindest Regards, Priyanka Dubai
06:29 AM October 30, 2012
Really enjoying your blog, loving the recipes and the restaurant reviews! Keep up the good work.
07:28 AM March 08, 2017
Hello, I love to read, and the coverage of Online shopping in uae gourmet restaurants and shops are particularly useful. I have asked the department. The soil is good research. Overall a very good read.