Do in Dubai
Latest Blog Posts »
- HITCHENS KITCHENS -Take your cooking from Good to Great 1 week ago Hitchens Kitchens is a recently set up (January 2018) all round culinary offering headed by professional and accomplished chef James Hitchens. I first met him when he was head chef at JB’s Gastro pub in JBR. More recently he will be found cooking on super yachts moored in Dubai! What’s on offer...
- OUTDOOR DINING DUBAI 3 weeks ago OUTDOOR DINING DUBAI 2018 Check out where to eat outside Some amazing weather and terraces to match this week, the best outdoor dining Dubai has to to offer. We're by the water in Jumeirah doing posh Asian at bargain prices, we're at an American brasserie in DIFC and a great tip to eat if...
- OUR TABLE UAE 3 months ago What is Our Table UAE Our Table is a concept that has been established for almost 2 years in Australia is now being rolled out in Dubai and the UAE under the name Our Table UAE. It’s popular in Australia and works very well there. DoinDubai was one of the first organizations to try the...
- NEW DUBAI RESTUARANTS 2018 3 months ago NEW DUBAI RESTAURANTS 2018 Check out what's newish in town Some cool new eateries in our city, so listen up and do some proper meal planning with Food News on The Ticket Dubai Eye 103.8 We've got a beautiful Balkan Bistro, some classy Spainish tapas in City Walk and some vegan inspiration to keep...
- LIT FEST 2018 Better known as the Emirates Airline Festival of Literature 3 months ago The Lit Fest 2018 is here The Lit Fest is of course the Emirates Airline Festival of Literature. What will you choose to see? Read DoinDubai’s carefully curated selection of literary events and be inspired to read around your subject. What is the Lit fest all about It’s a literary festival...
Contest Entries »
- Dubaistander Writing Contest October 2012 Despite Dubai being the most well-known Emirate, it’s not the capital of the UAE, that honour belongs to Abu Dhabi and these two Emirates are the most visited in the region. Much that’s written about Dubai focuses on glamorous hotels,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 9 reviews on Do in Dubai
08:50 AM October 29, 2012
Great blog with genuine ideas for Dubai and other countries, I love the holiday ideas and restaurants.
10:10 AM October 29, 2012
Great recipes and quirky ideas for a blog !
10:42 AM October 29, 2012
Hi, love the blog and the coverage on restaurants and gourmet outlets have been especially helpful. Love to check out your book section for good reads. The travel section is well researched. On the whole a very good blog.
10:45 AM October 29, 2012
Thanks Monica for a very interesting blog. Everything from GCSE study tips to unique dining experiences in Dubai and talks on a variety of topics to excellent travel ideas. In fact I write this from Vietnam, sitting on the Beach next to the South China Sea taken from Monica's 2part blog on travelling in Vietnam. Thank you very much for your excellent insight and fun topics. Regards Susan
11:55 AM October 29, 2012
Great Blog! Loved the coverage of restaurants, holiday ideas and cooking tips.
15:51 PM October 29, 2012
Mrs Kapila, what a wonderful blog u have. Its informative, interesting and full of information. As a prime time radio presenter in the UK i often use your site in order to find some useful topics and ideas. Bravo for having such a good blog and i hope you are rewarded for your efforts very soon. Deep 'Raja'.
16:07 PM October 29, 2012
Hi Monica, Great site you have got going here! I refer to it almost everyday for tips pertaining to GCSE practise to cooking homemade prawn curry. I like the voucher offer for Perfect Shape Up! Kindest Regards, Priyanka Dubai
06:29 AM October 30, 2012
Really enjoying your blog, loving the recipes and the restaurant reviews! Keep up the good work.
07:28 AM March 08, 2017
Hello, I love to read, and the coverage of Online shopping in uae gourmet restaurants and shops are particularly useful. I have asked the department. The soil is good research. Overall a very good read.