Do in Dubai
Latest Blog Posts »
- ART DUBAI 2015 3 days ago What is Art Dubai? Welcome to Art Dubai 2015. This important event, now in it’s 9th year is a permanent ..Continue Reading The post ART DUBAI 2015 appeared first on DoinDubai.
- QASR AL SARAB 1 week ago Welcome to Qasr Al Sarab in the Rub Al Khali (via the Emirates National Auto Museum) This post is ..Continue Reading The post QASR AL SARAB appeared first on DoinDubai.
- ABU DHABI LUXURY HOTELS 2 weeks ago CRITERIA for choosing Abu Dhabi luxury hotels There are so many Abu Dhabi luxury hotels. How would you choose which one to go to? Perhaps ..Continue Reading The post ABU DHABI LUXURY HOTELS appeared first on DoinDubai.
- DESERT PALM BRUNCH 2 months ago Where is the Desert Palm? The Desert Palm is a boutique hotel and spa with 2 restaurants, a riding school ..Continue Reading The post DESERT PALM BRUNCH appeared first on DoinDubai.
Contest Entries »
- Dubaistander Writing Contest October 2012 Despite Dubai being the most well-known Emirate, it’s not the capital of the UAE, that honour belongs to Abu Dhabi and these two Emirates are the most visited in the region. Much that’s written about Dubai focuses on glamorous hotels,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on Do in Dubai
08:50 AM October 29, 2012
Great blog with genuine ideas for Dubai and other countries, I love the holiday ideas and restaurants.
10:10 AM October 29, 2012
Great recipes and quirky ideas for a blog !
10:42 AM October 29, 2012
Hi, love the blog and the coverage on restaurants and gourmet outlets have been especially helpful. Love to check out your book section for good reads. The travel section is well researched. On the whole a very good blog.
10:45 AM October 29, 2012
Thanks Monica for a very interesting blog. Everything from GCSE study tips to unique dining experiences in Dubai and talks on a variety of topics to excellent travel ideas. In fact I write this from Vietnam, sitting on the Beach next to the South China Sea taken from Monica's 2part blog on travelling in Vietnam. Thank you very much for your excellent insight and fun topics. Regards Susan
11:55 AM October 29, 2012
Great Blog! Loved the coverage of restaurants, holiday ideas and cooking tips.
15:51 PM October 29, 2012
Mrs Kapila, what a wonderful blog u have. Its informative, interesting and full of information. As a prime time radio presenter in the UK i often use your site in order to find some useful topics and ideas. Bravo for having such a good blog and i hope you are rewarded for your efforts very soon. Deep 'Raja'.
16:07 PM October 29, 2012
Hi Monica, Great site you have got going here! I refer to it almost everyday for tips pertaining to GCSE practise to cooking homemade prawn curry. I like the voucher offer for Perfect Shape Up! Kindest Regards, Priyanka Dubai
06:29 AM October 30, 2012
Really enjoying your blog, loving the recipes and the restaurant reviews! Keep up the good work.