Do in Dubai
Latest Blog Posts »
- FOOD NEWS DUBAI EYE 28TH MARCH 2017 1 day ago FOOD NEWS & REVIEWS 1 "Join me every Tuesday on The Ticket Dubai Eye 103.8 for the NEWEST Food News & Reviews in Dubai" The latest on Dubai's Dining Scene Restaurant REVIEWS Which new restaurant has opened in Dubai this week, who's got a new menu or a new chef in town? Restaurant NEWS What...
- ADDRESS BOULEVARD HOTEL DUBAI 1 week ago The Address Boulevard hotel Dubai is the newest addition to the well known Emaar Address hotels group. This one is right in the center of Downtown Dubai. It opened its doors to the public on the 1st of March 2017. I think it’s one of the best looking hotels in the Dubai at the moment. ..Continue...
- FOOD NEWS AND REVIEWS 14 MARCH 2017 2 weeks ago FOOD NEWS & REVIEWS 1 "Join me every Tuesday on The Ticket Dubai Eye 103.8 for the NEWEST Food News & Reviews in Dubai" The latest on Dubai's Dining Scene Restaurant REVIEWS Which new restaurant has opened in Dubai this week, who's got a new menu or a new chef in town? Restaurant NEWS What...
- VISIT CAPE TOWN 3 weeks ago Everyone should visit Cape Town if they can! Mountains, beaches, fine food, finer wines and friendly people! We’ve just returned from a whirlwind 5 day trip from Dubai. Here are my recommendations for eating, sleeping and drinking if you plan to Visit Cape Town. Visit Cape Town – Getting...
- BABYLONSTOREN CAPE TOWN 3 weeks ago Babylonstroren Cape Town is a magical place that’s certain to delight people of all ages. Here’s why we think you MUST make time to visit Babylonstoren Cape Town. What is Babylonstoren Cape Town Babylonstoren is a working farm, shop, garden and restaurant complex set in 3.5 hectares of glorious...
Contest Entries »
- Dubaistander Writing Contest October 2012 Despite Dubai being the most well-known Emirate, it’s not the capital of the UAE, that honour belongs to Abu Dhabi and these two Emirates are the most visited in the region. Much that’s written about Dubai focuses on glamorous hotels,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 9 reviews on Do in Dubai
08:50 AM October 29, 2012
Great blog with genuine ideas for Dubai and other countries, I love the holiday ideas and restaurants.
10:10 AM October 29, 2012
Great recipes and quirky ideas for a blog !
10:42 AM October 29, 2012
Hi, love the blog and the coverage on restaurants and gourmet outlets have been especially helpful. Love to check out your book section for good reads. The travel section is well researched. On the whole a very good blog.
10:45 AM October 29, 2012
Thanks Monica for a very interesting blog. Everything from GCSE study tips to unique dining experiences in Dubai and talks on a variety of topics to excellent travel ideas. In fact I write this from Vietnam, sitting on the Beach next to the South China Sea taken from Monica's 2part blog on travelling in Vietnam. Thank you very much for your excellent insight and fun topics. Regards Susan
11:55 AM October 29, 2012
Great Blog! Loved the coverage of restaurants, holiday ideas and cooking tips.
15:51 PM October 29, 2012
Mrs Kapila, what a wonderful blog u have. Its informative, interesting and full of information. As a prime time radio presenter in the UK i often use your site in order to find some useful topics and ideas. Bravo for having such a good blog and i hope you are rewarded for your efforts very soon. Deep 'Raja'.
16:07 PM October 29, 2012
Hi Monica, Great site you have got going here! I refer to it almost everyday for tips pertaining to GCSE practise to cooking homemade prawn curry. I like the voucher offer for Perfect Shape Up! Kindest Regards, Priyanka Dubai
06:29 AM October 30, 2012
Really enjoying your blog, loving the recipes and the restaurant reviews! Keep up the good work.
07:28 AM March 08, 2017
Hello, I love to read, and the coverage of Online shopping in uae gourmet restaurants and shops are particularly useful. I have asked the department. The soil is good research. Overall a very good read.