Do in Dubai
Latest Blog Posts »
- DESERT PALM BRUNCH 1 week ago Where is the Desert Palm? The Desert Palm is a boutique hotel and spa with 2 restaurants, a riding school Read more The post DESERT PALM BRUNCH appeared first on DoinDubai.
- ART ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS 1 week ago Why am I writing about Art Activities for kids? A company based in Denmark alerted me to their arrival in Read more The post ART ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS appeared first on DoinDubai.
- CHINESE NEW YEAR 2015 DUBAI RESTAURANTS - COMMENT AND WIN 2 weeks ago Fly to China this Chinese New Year 2015 Dubai A FREE 30 mintue flight on iPilot to China or any Read more The post CHINESE NEW YEAR 2015 DUBAI RESTAURANTS – COMMENT AND WIN appeared first on DoinDubai.
- MIRACLE GARDEN 3 weeks ago What is the Miracle Garden? A garden that features a range of enormous structures that range from windmills, peacocks, little Read more The post MIRACLE GARDEN appeared first on DoinDubai.
Contest Entries »
- Dubaistander Writing Contest October 2012 Despite Dubai being the most well-known Emirate, it’s not the capital of the UAE, that honour belongs to Abu Dhabi and these two Emirates are the most visited in the region. Much that’s written about Dubai focuses on glamorous hotels,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on Do in Dubai
08:50 AM October 29, 2012
Great blog with genuine ideas for Dubai and other countries, I love the holiday ideas and restaurants.
10:10 AM October 29, 2012
Great recipes and quirky ideas for a blog !
10:42 AM October 29, 2012
Hi, love the blog and the coverage on restaurants and gourmet outlets have been especially helpful. Love to check out your book section for good reads. The travel section is well researched. On the whole a very good blog.
10:45 AM October 29, 2012
Thanks Monica for a very interesting blog. Everything from GCSE study tips to unique dining experiences in Dubai and talks on a variety of topics to excellent travel ideas. In fact I write this from Vietnam, sitting on the Beach next to the South China Sea taken from Monica's 2part blog on travelling in Vietnam. Thank you very much for your excellent insight and fun topics. Regards Susan
11:55 AM October 29, 2012
Great Blog! Loved the coverage of restaurants, holiday ideas and cooking tips.
15:51 PM October 29, 2012
Mrs Kapila, what a wonderful blog u have. Its informative, interesting and full of information. As a prime time radio presenter in the UK i often use your site in order to find some useful topics and ideas. Bravo for having such a good blog and i hope you are rewarded for your efforts very soon. Deep 'Raja'.
16:07 PM October 29, 2012
Hi Monica, Great site you have got going here! I refer to it almost everyday for tips pertaining to GCSE practise to cooking homemade prawn curry. I like the voucher offer for Perfect Shape Up! Kindest Regards, Priyanka Dubai
06:29 AM October 30, 2012
Really enjoying your blog, loving the recipes and the restaurant reviews! Keep up the good work.