Do in Dubai
Latest Blog Posts »
- YOU MISSED THE SHOE SALE ? DON'T WORRY... 2 days ago You can get your Sam Edelman shoes from Amazon...cheaper than the normal price here
- A PROPER SALE - BUT ONLY FOR TODAY at DUBAI MALL 6 days ago Bloomingdales has 40, 50 or even 60 % off a gorgeous and affordable selection of shoes....
- HOLIDAY IDEAS FROM THE ARABIAN TRAVEL MARKET 2013 2 weeks ago From Oman to Odessa, the world really is your oyster...
- HOME CONTENTS INSURANCE AND EARTHQUAKES 3 weeks ago We have recently taken out a policy for home contents insurance here in Dubai...
- Beach holiday on Kenya Coast : Hemingways in Watamu 2 months ago Go to Hemingways for some peace, nature and fresh fish served by caring staff in delightfully charming surroundings...
Contest Entries »
- Dubaistander Writing Contest October 2012 Despite Dubai being the most well-known Emirate, it’s not the capital of the UAE, that honour belongs to Abu Dhabi and these two Emirates are the most visited in the region. Much that’s written about Dubai focuses on glamorous hotels,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on Do in Dubai
08:50 AM October 29, 2012
Great blog with genuine ideas for Dubai and other countries, I love the holiday ideas and restaurants.
10:10 AM October 29, 2012
Great recipes and quirky ideas for a blog !
10:42 AM October 29, 2012
Hi, love the blog and the coverage on restaurants and gourmet outlets have been especially helpful. Love to check out your book section for good reads. The travel section is well researched. On the whole a very good blog.
10:45 AM October 29, 2012
Thanks Monica for a very interesting blog. Everything from GCSE study tips to unique dining experiences in Dubai and talks on a variety of topics to excellent travel ideas. In fact I write this from Vietnam, sitting on the Beach next to the South China Sea taken from Monica's 2part blog on travelling in Vietnam. Thank you very much for your excellent insight and fun topics. Regards Susan
11:55 AM October 29, 2012
Great Blog! Loved the coverage of restaurants, holiday ideas and cooking tips.
15:51 PM October 29, 2012
Mrs Kapila, what a wonderful blog u have. Its informative, interesting and full of information. As a prime time radio presenter in the UK i often use your site in order to find some useful topics and ideas. Bravo for having such a good blog and i hope you are rewarded for your efforts very soon. Deep 'Raja'.
16:07 PM October 29, 2012
Hi Monica, Great site you have got going here! I refer to it almost everyday for tips pertaining to GCSE practise to cooking homemade prawn curry. I like the voucher offer for Perfect Shape Up! Kindest Regards, Priyanka Dubai
06:29 AM October 30, 2012
Really enjoying your blog, loving the recipes and the restaurant reviews! Keep up the good work.