Do in Dubai
Latest Blog Posts »
- Are your Passwords Protected? 3 days ago I am in the middle of giving the DoinDubai website a whole new look and the security of my subscribers email addresses is a top priority for me. There are a whole range of passwords connected to hosting a site on the web and I for one take the security of my subscribers very seriously.…
- NEW BEACH AT JBR: NORTH BEACH 1 week ago Dubai always felt like a “holiday place” in certain areas, perhaps having brunch at a hotel on the Palm Jumeirah, or walking by spectators at the aquarium in Dubai Mall, but at it’s newest leisure area, known as North Beach (I think) there is absolutely no doubt you are in HOLIDAY CITY. The...
- QUEEN: BOLLYWOOD MOVIE IN DUBAI ENGLISH SUBTITLES 2 weeks ago Feisty and independent heroine Kangana Ranaut (of Tanu Weds Manu) reminded me of Judy Garland’s Dorothy with her thick braided hair and innocent smile, but she’s in Rajori a suburb of Delhi, not Kansas. We can’t get enough of the Big Fat Indian Wedding on celluloid, this time, done...
- BA : CHINESE RESTAURANT AT THE FAIRMONT ON THE PALM JUMEIRAH 3 weeks ago THE FOOD Good overall, but the dim sum pastry would have been better if it was a bit thinner, the plain fried noodles and Kalian (Chinese broccoli) were both extremely tasty but the portions were a tiny bit mean and the Kung Pao prawns slightly too sweet for my taste. We all loved the...
- BATEAUX DUBAI 1 month ago Bateaux Dubai celebrates it’s 10th anniversary this year and in line with the latest Food craze that is sweeping Dubai, it’s “launched” a new menu for it’s guests! I was really rather skeptical about the whole trip, 2.5 hours on a weekday evening, sharing a floating feast ? Perhaps it...
Contest Entries »
- Dubaistander Writing Contest October 2012 Despite Dubai being the most well-known Emirate, it’s not the capital of the UAE, that honour belongs to Abu Dhabi and these two Emirates are the most visited in the region. Much that’s written about Dubai focuses on glamorous hotels,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on Do in Dubai
08:50 AM October 29, 2012
Great blog with genuine ideas for Dubai and other countries, I love the holiday ideas and restaurants.
10:10 AM October 29, 2012
Great recipes and quirky ideas for a blog !
10:42 AM October 29, 2012
Hi, love the blog and the coverage on restaurants and gourmet outlets have been especially helpful. Love to check out your book section for good reads. The travel section is well researched. On the whole a very good blog.
10:45 AM October 29, 2012
Thanks Monica for a very interesting blog. Everything from GCSE study tips to unique dining experiences in Dubai and talks on a variety of topics to excellent travel ideas. In fact I write this from Vietnam, sitting on the Beach next to the South China Sea taken from Monica's 2part blog on travelling in Vietnam. Thank you very much for your excellent insight and fun topics. Regards Susan
11:55 AM October 29, 2012
Great Blog! Loved the coverage of restaurants, holiday ideas and cooking tips.
15:51 PM October 29, 2012
Mrs Kapila, what a wonderful blog u have. Its informative, interesting and full of information. As a prime time radio presenter in the UK i often use your site in order to find some useful topics and ideas. Bravo for having such a good blog and i hope you are rewarded for your efforts very soon. Deep 'Raja'.
16:07 PM October 29, 2012
Hi Monica, Great site you have got going here! I refer to it almost everyday for tips pertaining to GCSE practise to cooking homemade prawn curry. I like the voucher offer for Perfect Shape Up! Kindest Regards, Priyanka Dubai
06:29 AM October 30, 2012
Really enjoying your blog, loving the recipes and the restaurant reviews! Keep up the good work.