Do in Dubai
Latest Blog Posts »
- FOOD NEWS AND REVIEWS 18 OCTOBER 2016 1 week ago FOOD NEWS & REVIEWS Listen to Podcasts 1 "Join me every Tuesday on The Ticket Dubai Eye 103.8 for the NEWEST Food News & Reviews in Dubai" The latest on Dubai's Dining Scene Restaurant REVIEWS Which new restaurant has opened in Dubai this week, who's got a new menu or a new chef in town?...
- SCAPE DUBAI 1 week ago Scape Dubai is the new restaurant and bar behind the Burj al Arab. I was very impressed with the setting, food and affordable prices. This is must visit place if you’re taking out friends or family. Welcome to Dubai’s classiest restaurant – Scape Restaurant and Bar. The setting of Scape...
- HAKKASAN DUBAI 3 weeks ago Hakkasan Dubai hasn’t been around for 15 years, but it’s still joining in the celebrations with a special Only At menu. Hakkasan is 15 years old this October and to celebrate, Hakkasan Dubai has a special Only At menu. We ate dinner at Hakkasan Dubai and tried some items from the Only At menu....
- OCTOBER 4th 2016 FOOD NEWS AND REVIEWS DUBAI EYE 103.8 3 weeks ago FOOD NEWS & REVIEWS Listen to Podcasts 1 "Join me every Tuesday on The Ticket Dubai Eye 103.8 for the NEWEST Food News & Reviews in Dubai" The latest on Dubai's Dining Scene Restaurant REVIEWS Which new restaurant has opened in Dubai this week, who's got a new menu or a new chef in town?...
- ZAFRAN INDIAN BISTRO 4 weeks ago Zafran Indian Bistro isn’t new but it’s relaunched it’s Mirdif branch with a brand new look, feel and menu. We’ve eaten there twice recently and really enjoyed it both times. Read about what we ate so you can have a good idea of what to order for when you visit Zafran Indian Bistro. It’s...
Contest Entries »
- Dubaistander Writing Contest October 2012 Despite Dubai being the most well-known Emirate, it’s not the capital of the UAE, that honour belongs to Abu Dhabi and these two Emirates are the most visited in the region. Much that’s written about Dubai focuses on glamorous hotels,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on Do in Dubai
08:50 AM October 29, 2012
Great blog with genuine ideas for Dubai and other countries, I love the holiday ideas and restaurants.
10:10 AM October 29, 2012
Great recipes and quirky ideas for a blog !
10:42 AM October 29, 2012
Hi, love the blog and the coverage on restaurants and gourmet outlets have been especially helpful. Love to check out your book section for good reads. The travel section is well researched. On the whole a very good blog.
10:45 AM October 29, 2012
Thanks Monica for a very interesting blog. Everything from GCSE study tips to unique dining experiences in Dubai and talks on a variety of topics to excellent travel ideas. In fact I write this from Vietnam, sitting on the Beach next to the South China Sea taken from Monica's 2part blog on travelling in Vietnam. Thank you very much for your excellent insight and fun topics. Regards Susan
11:55 AM October 29, 2012
Great Blog! Loved the coverage of restaurants, holiday ideas and cooking tips.
15:51 PM October 29, 2012
Mrs Kapila, what a wonderful blog u have. Its informative, interesting and full of information. As a prime time radio presenter in the UK i often use your site in order to find some useful topics and ideas. Bravo for having such a good blog and i hope you are rewarded for your efforts very soon. Deep 'Raja'.
16:07 PM October 29, 2012
Hi Monica, Great site you have got going here! I refer to it almost everyday for tips pertaining to GCSE practise to cooking homemade prawn curry. I like the voucher offer for Perfect Shape Up! Kindest Regards, Priyanka Dubai
06:29 AM October 30, 2012
Really enjoying your blog, loving the recipes and the restaurant reviews! Keep up the good work.