Do in Dubai
Latest Blog Posts »
- BATEAUX DUBAI 2 days ago Bateaux Dubai celebrates it’s 10th anniversary this year and in line with the latest Food craze that is sweeping Dubai, it’s “launched” a new menu for it’s guests! I was really rather skeptical about the whole trip, 2.5 hours on a weekday evening, sharing a floating feast ? Perhaps it...
- TAILORS IN DUBAI 2 weeks ago DoinDubai’s TOP TIPS to avoid tailoring disasters in Dubai. Be brave and dip your toes into the world of “Had it Made in Dubai” You live in a place where well established communities (mainly Indian and Pakistani as well as Emiratis) still regularly have clothes stitched and tailored for...
- FEEL LOVED AT LUIGIS 2 months ago sometimes you need to eat at a place where you feel truly cared for, in a setting that is soft, comforting and cozy without being anything like a café. Luigis’ at the 4 Points Sheraton on Sheikh Zayed road is this place.
- JAPANESE SUPERMARKET IN DUBAI 2 months ago An authentic, well stocked, friendly Japanese supermarket is open near Lamcy Plaza (Karama) in Dubai. Learn how to get into healthy eating without resorting to raw fish !
- U P D A T E D SRI LANKA PERFECT SHORT BREAK DESTINATION FROM DUBAI 3 months ago It’s nearby, easy to get to, inexpensive, has great food, people and nature. No visa hassles either, what’s not to like?
Contest Entries »
- Dubaistander Writing Contest October 2012 Despite Dubai being the most well-known Emirate, it’s not the capital of the UAE, that honour belongs to Abu Dhabi and these two Emirates are the most visited in the region. Much that’s written about Dubai focuses on glamorous hotels,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on Do in Dubai
08:50 AM October 29, 2012
Great blog with genuine ideas for Dubai and other countries, I love the holiday ideas and restaurants.
10:10 AM October 29, 2012
Great recipes and quirky ideas for a blog !
10:42 AM October 29, 2012
Hi, love the blog and the coverage on restaurants and gourmet outlets have been especially helpful. Love to check out your book section for good reads. The travel section is well researched. On the whole a very good blog.
10:45 AM October 29, 2012
Thanks Monica for a very interesting blog. Everything from GCSE study tips to unique dining experiences in Dubai and talks on a variety of topics to excellent travel ideas. In fact I write this from Vietnam, sitting on the Beach next to the South China Sea taken from Monica's 2part blog on travelling in Vietnam. Thank you very much for your excellent insight and fun topics. Regards Susan
11:55 AM October 29, 2012
Great Blog! Loved the coverage of restaurants, holiday ideas and cooking tips.
15:51 PM October 29, 2012
Mrs Kapila, what a wonderful blog u have. Its informative, interesting and full of information. As a prime time radio presenter in the UK i often use your site in order to find some useful topics and ideas. Bravo for having such a good blog and i hope you are rewarded for your efforts very soon. Deep 'Raja'.
16:07 PM October 29, 2012
Hi Monica, Great site you have got going here! I refer to it almost everyday for tips pertaining to GCSE practise to cooking homemade prawn curry. I like the voucher offer for Perfect Shape Up! Kindest Regards, Priyanka Dubai
06:29 AM October 30, 2012
Really enjoying your blog, loving the recipes and the restaurant reviews! Keep up the good work.