Do in Dubai
Latest Blog Posts »
- PALEO VEGETARIAN OPTION 6 days ago Lot’s of us know about the Paleo diet, but at first sight it’s heavy on the meat. Here is my first ‘almost’ paleo vegetarian option for you to try. Delicious, easy, quick and the whole family should like it. Paleo vegetarian option My paleo vegetarian option can be made 2 ways, with tapioca...
- FOOD NEWS AND REVIEWS 21st FEBRUARY 2017 1 week ago FOOD NEWS & REVIEWS Listen to Podcasts 1 "Join me every Tuesday on The Ticket Dubai Eye 103.8 for the NEWEST Food News & Reviews in Dubai" The latest on Dubai's Dining Scene Restaurant REVIEWS Which new restaurant has opened in Dubai this week, who's got a new menu or a new chef in town?...
- DUBAI WEDDING 1 week ago A Dubai Wedding How would you go about planning your Dubai wedding? So much to think about and so much to do. But I think all weddings in Dubai or anywhere else must start with a good venue. Then everything else flows on from that. I was asked by the Dubai Polo and Equestrian ..Continue...
- KOSHARI POINT 2 weeks ago What is Koshari Point Koshari Point is a cozy, contemporary café serving both traditional and modern Egyptian street food in the al Barsha side of town in Dubai. It opened about a year ago but they’ve recently added some very contemporary twists to their classic Koshari menu. Already very...
- THERMOMIX IN DUBAI 2 weeks ago I found out all about the thermomix in Dubai this week. It’s a kitchen gadget that weighs, processes and cooks your food. Read on to find out what thermomix in Dubai is all about. It’s fabulous if you’re a creative cook, but it’s also fabulous if you’re not a creative cook. It’s great...
Contest Entries »
- Dubaistander Writing Contest October 2012 Despite Dubai being the most well-known Emirate, it’s not the capital of the UAE, that honour belongs to Abu Dhabi and these two Emirates are the most visited in the region. Much that’s written about Dubai focuses on glamorous hotels,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on Do in Dubai
08:50 AM October 29, 2012
Great blog with genuine ideas for Dubai and other countries, I love the holiday ideas and restaurants.
10:10 AM October 29, 2012
Great recipes and quirky ideas for a blog !
10:42 AM October 29, 2012
Hi, love the blog and the coverage on restaurants and gourmet outlets have been especially helpful. Love to check out your book section for good reads. The travel section is well researched. On the whole a very good blog.
10:45 AM October 29, 2012
Thanks Monica for a very interesting blog. Everything from GCSE study tips to unique dining experiences in Dubai and talks on a variety of topics to excellent travel ideas. In fact I write this from Vietnam, sitting on the Beach next to the South China Sea taken from Monica's 2part blog on travelling in Vietnam. Thank you very much for your excellent insight and fun topics. Regards Susan
11:55 AM October 29, 2012
Great Blog! Loved the coverage of restaurants, holiday ideas and cooking tips.
15:51 PM October 29, 2012
Mrs Kapila, what a wonderful blog u have. Its informative, interesting and full of information. As a prime time radio presenter in the UK i often use your site in order to find some useful topics and ideas. Bravo for having such a good blog and i hope you are rewarded for your efforts very soon. Deep 'Raja'.
16:07 PM October 29, 2012
Hi Monica, Great site you have got going here! I refer to it almost everyday for tips pertaining to GCSE practise to cooking homemade prawn curry. I like the voucher offer for Perfect Shape Up! Kindest Regards, Priyanka Dubai
06:29 AM October 30, 2012
Really enjoying your blog, loving the recipes and the restaurant reviews! Keep up the good work.