Do in Dubai
Latest Blog Posts »
- FREEDOM PIZZA 1 day ago Freedom Pizza a different kind of pizza and definitely a different kind of pizza company Regular readers of DoinDubai will know that I’m not big on fast food and I certainly don’t order pizzas for my dinner, but last Christmas I got a gingerbread house in a Pizza box from Freedom Pizza. They...
- ORIGAMI SUSHI 3 days ago I LOVED lunch at Origami Sushi, it’s affordable, fresh sushi, right by the sea. You are not in a hotel, yet it feels like you’re on holiday right here in Dubai. Try Origami Sushi Fusion in Dubai and tell me I’m wrong! Their concept is fusion sushi so it’s sushi as we know it but with...
- WATAMU KENYA 3 days ago Welcome to Watamu Kenya a perfect short break destination from Dubai We’ve been holidaying in Watamu Kenya off and on for 20 years now, even staying at the same hotel. Despite travelling to more luxurious places the world over since moving to Dubai, I’d still go back to Watamu on the Kenyan...
- SHANG PALACE 5 days ago Shang Palace is a great place to experience Chinese food in Dubai Did you know that every Shangri La hotel has a Shang Palace? Dubai is no exception and we sampled the latest Chinese New Year dinner menu there last night. (February 4th 2016) Welcome to the Year of the Red Monkey at the Shang...
- BRUNCH AT THE BURJ 1 week ago Is Brunch at the Burj restaurant Bab Al Yam worth the money Find out whether brunch at the Burj is really worth it (and what it’s really like) learn about some hidden eating places under JLT and try a very authentic Turkish cafe that delivers to the beach. And some ideas for Chinese New Year,...
Contest Entries »
- Dubaistander Writing Contest October 2012 Despite Dubai being the most well-known Emirate, it’s not the capital of the UAE, that honour belongs to Abu Dhabi and these two Emirates are the most visited in the region. Much that’s written about Dubai focuses on glamorous hotels,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on Do in Dubai
08:50 AM October 29, 2012
Great blog with genuine ideas for Dubai and other countries, I love the holiday ideas and restaurants.
10:10 AM October 29, 2012
Great recipes and quirky ideas for a blog !
10:42 AM October 29, 2012
Hi, love the blog and the coverage on restaurants and gourmet outlets have been especially helpful. Love to check out your book section for good reads. The travel section is well researched. On the whole a very good blog.
10:45 AM October 29, 2012
Thanks Monica for a very interesting blog. Everything from GCSE study tips to unique dining experiences in Dubai and talks on a variety of topics to excellent travel ideas. In fact I write this from Vietnam, sitting on the Beach next to the South China Sea taken from Monica's 2part blog on travelling in Vietnam. Thank you very much for your excellent insight and fun topics. Regards Susan
11:55 AM October 29, 2012
Great Blog! Loved the coverage of restaurants, holiday ideas and cooking tips.
15:51 PM October 29, 2012
Mrs Kapila, what a wonderful blog u have. Its informative, interesting and full of information. As a prime time radio presenter in the UK i often use your site in order to find some useful topics and ideas. Bravo for having such a good blog and i hope you are rewarded for your efforts very soon. Deep 'Raja'.
16:07 PM October 29, 2012
Hi Monica, Great site you have got going here! I refer to it almost everyday for tips pertaining to GCSE practise to cooking homemade prawn curry. I like the voucher offer for Perfect Shape Up! Kindest Regards, Priyanka Dubai
06:29 AM October 30, 2012
Really enjoying your blog, loving the recipes and the restaurant reviews! Keep up the good work.