Do in Dubai
Latest Blog Posts »
- PHEW ! FUCHSIA PROPER THAI FOOD IN DUBAI 1 week ago I came across this restaurant one evening, I think my eyes were hungry, I saw a large dark pink hoarding Read more The post PHEW ! FUCHSIA PROPER THAI FOOD IN DUBAI appeared first on DoinDubai.
- IFTAR TIME 2 weeks ago Iftar time means great buffets all over Dubai and the good ones are busy! This competition is now CLOSED and Read more The post IFTAR TIME appeared first on DoinDubai.
- EASY BELGIAN CHOCOLATE CAKE 3 weeks ago Soft, sophisticated Belgian Chocolate Cake, in two easy mixtures, fool proof. Of course it doesn’t have to be Belgian Chocolate, Read more The post EASY BELGIAN CHOCOLATE CAKE appeared first on DoinDubai.
- iPILOT DUBAI HAS LANDED IN MIRDIF 1 month ago 4TH JULY 2014 UPDATE COMPETITION NOW CLOSED The winners are Heather, Varjavand and Ugo. Well done to all three of you Read more The post iPILOT DUBAI HAS LANDED IN MIRDIF appeared first on DoinDubai.
Contest Entries »
- Dubaistander Writing Contest October 2012 Despite Dubai being the most well-known Emirate, it’s not the capital of the UAE, that honour belongs to Abu Dhabi and these two Emirates are the most visited in the region. Much that’s written about Dubai focuses on glamorous hotels,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on Do in Dubai
08:50 AM October 29, 2012
Great blog with genuine ideas for Dubai and other countries, I love the holiday ideas and restaurants.
10:10 AM October 29, 2012
Great recipes and quirky ideas for a blog !
10:42 AM October 29, 2012
Hi, love the blog and the coverage on restaurants and gourmet outlets have been especially helpful. Love to check out your book section for good reads. The travel section is well researched. On the whole a very good blog.
10:45 AM October 29, 2012
Thanks Monica for a very interesting blog. Everything from GCSE study tips to unique dining experiences in Dubai and talks on a variety of topics to excellent travel ideas. In fact I write this from Vietnam, sitting on the Beach next to the South China Sea taken from Monica's 2part blog on travelling in Vietnam. Thank you very much for your excellent insight and fun topics. Regards Susan
11:55 AM October 29, 2012
Great Blog! Loved the coverage of restaurants, holiday ideas and cooking tips.
15:51 PM October 29, 2012
Mrs Kapila, what a wonderful blog u have. Its informative, interesting and full of information. As a prime time radio presenter in the UK i often use your site in order to find some useful topics and ideas. Bravo for having such a good blog and i hope you are rewarded for your efforts very soon. Deep 'Raja'.
16:07 PM October 29, 2012
Hi Monica, Great site you have got going here! I refer to it almost everyday for tips pertaining to GCSE practise to cooking homemade prawn curry. I like the voucher offer for Perfect Shape Up! Kindest Regards, Priyanka Dubai
06:29 AM October 30, 2012
Really enjoying your blog, loving the recipes and the restaurant reviews! Keep up the good work.