Do in Dubai
Latest Blog Posts »
- VISITING PRAGUE SHORT BREAK FROM DUBAI 4 days ago Visiting Prague short break from Dubai Get an INSIDER’S VIEW to visiting PRAGUE Scroll down to these headings: Why bother visiting Prague Where to stay in Prague – plus video What you MUST do in Prague – My top picks – plus video Top Tips to visiting Prague Find out about how you can read...
- BOX PARK DUBAI IS OPEN NOW 2 weeks ago What is the Box Park in Dubai? Box Park is a new, open air strip mall type concept that stretches for 1.2 km. It’s a completely new concept for Dubai, apart from the similar set up at North Beach in JBR which opened about a year ago. Where is Box Park? Box Park ..Continue Reading The post...
- CRISPY OKRA RECIPE 3 weeks ago You may have seen this post on one of our social media channels earlier. We apologise for it disappearing from Facebook and then reappearing there! We were having a technical problem that we have now resolved. Thanks for your understanding. All about Okra Okra is a long, green, pod like...
- ART DUBAI 2015 2 months ago What is Art Dubai? Welcome to Art Dubai 2015. This important event, now in it’s 9th year is a permanent fixture on the Dubai International Events Calendar. Welcome also to corporate entertainment, parties, glamorous locations and the chance to meet some very arty people from all over the world....
Contest Entries »
- Dubaistander Writing Contest October 2012 Despite Dubai being the most well-known Emirate, it’s not the capital of the UAE, that honour belongs to Abu Dhabi and these two Emirates are the most visited in the region. Much that’s written about Dubai focuses on glamorous hotels,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on Do in Dubai
08:50 AM October 29, 2012
Great blog with genuine ideas for Dubai and other countries, I love the holiday ideas and restaurants.
10:10 AM October 29, 2012
Great recipes and quirky ideas for a blog !
10:42 AM October 29, 2012
Hi, love the blog and the coverage on restaurants and gourmet outlets have been especially helpful. Love to check out your book section for good reads. The travel section is well researched. On the whole a very good blog.
10:45 AM October 29, 2012
Thanks Monica for a very interesting blog. Everything from GCSE study tips to unique dining experiences in Dubai and talks on a variety of topics to excellent travel ideas. In fact I write this from Vietnam, sitting on the Beach next to the South China Sea taken from Monica's 2part blog on travelling in Vietnam. Thank you very much for your excellent insight and fun topics. Regards Susan
11:55 AM October 29, 2012
Great Blog! Loved the coverage of restaurants, holiday ideas and cooking tips.
15:51 PM October 29, 2012
Mrs Kapila, what a wonderful blog u have. Its informative, interesting and full of information. As a prime time radio presenter in the UK i often use your site in order to find some useful topics and ideas. Bravo for having such a good blog and i hope you are rewarded for your efforts very soon. Deep 'Raja'.
16:07 PM October 29, 2012
Hi Monica, Great site you have got going here! I refer to it almost everyday for tips pertaining to GCSE practise to cooking homemade prawn curry. I like the voucher offer for Perfect Shape Up! Kindest Regards, Priyanka Dubai
06:29 AM October 30, 2012
Really enjoying your blog, loving the recipes and the restaurant reviews! Keep up the good work.