Latest Blog Posts »
- La Cote this Week 25 1 day ago Here comes the sun!
- Eventblog: Outdoor Cinema 2 days ago Summer is just around the corner, so the line up for the outdoor cinemas in the area are now “mostly” online.
- EducationBlog: Courses d'ecole 1 week ago Every June, school children across Switzerland leave their classrooms and head out on field trips or on “courses d’ecoles” to parks, farms, forests and other outdoorsy places.
- SportBlog: Free Camps with Intersoccer 1 week ago Over the next few weeks, Intersoccer will be holding free Football Clinics for Children between the ages of 3 and 13.
- La Cote this Week (24) 1 week ago The sun peaked out for a few days but then the skies opened up Saturday and Sunday.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Moms-in-Vaud
21:40 PM November 13, 2012
This blog has informative and regular posts on a wide variety of topics in the La Côte area of French speaking Switzerland. Although Moms-in-Vaud is primarily aimed at English speaking families / mothers in the area, I have lived in Switzerland for 11 years, speak fluent French and am fully integrated in Swiss life with a Swiss husband and kids. Yet even I find out useful things on this blog that I didn't know about before. Thanks Michelle!