A Girl about the World
Latest Blog Posts »
- Happy Easter! 3 months ago
- Sliding doors... 4 months ago I have been thinking about writing this blog post for a while, but for some reason I keep putting it off. Now after another week feeling under the weather, and with Valentine’s Day around the corner, I have decided now is better time than any. A beautiful friend of mine came and surprised me...
- Bikram yoga in the snow 4 months ago Unless you are living under a rock, you would have heard that it has been snowing here in Paris. It is the first time I have seen Paris under snow and to say it was magical would even be an understatement. This last week has seen me falling in love with Paris in a whole new way. All the cigarette...
- Happy New Year - A letter to my friends 5 months ago To my dear faithful
- Day 12 - Play around with your new camera 5 months ago For a 30th birthday present to myself earlier in the year. I decided to buy a new camera. A digital SLR to be precise. It is something I have always wanted and after playing with many Tourists' cameras over the last few months and seeing their awesome photos, I finally took the plunge and purchased...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Girl about the World has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!