How to Escape
Latest Blog Posts »
- 41/52 1 week ago Kiran sulking because I wouldn’t give him an ice lolly because he wouldn’t go in the bath and Maya making letters out of play doh The post 41/52 appeared first on how to escape.
- Christmas is coming 1 week ago I know, I know, I can hear you groaning all the way from my side of the monitor! But it’s true! We’re already half way through October and Christmas is fast approaching. I think the fact that we live in the tropics and have never really had a proper traditional […] The post Christmas is...
- 40/52 2 weeks ago I’m just going to stop pretending that I’m even trying to publish these on time any more. Kiran photobombing in the second shot just cracked me up! The post 40/52 appeared first on how to escape.
- Bamboo playhouses, cubby houses, forts and hideaways 3 weeks ago Recently I’ve been lamenting the state of our garden – when we moved in we had grass and lots of plants and then Made’s stupid ducks ate everything and now we just have a big patch of dirt and whenever anything green tries to grow again, Made’s stupid chickens peck it […] The post Bamboo...
- 39/52 3 weeks ago Maya: a levitating child or an extremely powerful fan? You decide. Kiran: every now and again I get the buggy out and they have hours of fun pushing each other up and down, pretending to be babies. Plus a bonus photo of a helicopter just because I like playing with […] The post 39/52 appeared...
Contest Entries »
- How to Escape Writing Contest October 2012 The late afternoon sun filters through the palm trees as I walk the dusty path through the rice fields. My little girl holds onto my hand tightly and then skips away, collecting stones and pointing excitedly at a grazing cow. My baby boy sits on my...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on How to Escape
15:59 PM October 23, 2013
Hi there! I found your Bali on a budget info so very helpful. My flight is booked! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. Best, Meghann from Canada