How to Escape
Latest Blog Posts »
- A very late birthday post 14 hours ago Yes, i’m still clinging onto my “world’s worst blogger award”. I have many reasons for my absence, none of them good ones. Apart from maybe the fact that I’ve been mostly without internet for well over a month. Which impresses my freelance clients, I can tell you! Actually I have […]The...
- 9/52 1 week ago Maya – miss chocolate face Kiran – just woke up from his nap with an impressive bed head Last week I loved this big sky shot, allof these, and river jumping Linking up with Jodi The post 9/52 appeared first on how to escape.
- 8/52 2 weeks ago Kiran – running through the rice fields at dusk. I am so grateful every day we’re here that my kids get to live out their childhood like this. Maya – she never stays still so i so rarely get an eye contact portrait like this. Taking a break from colouring […]The post 8/52 appeared first on...
- 7/52 2 weeks ago Wow am I becoming the world’s worst blogger or what? Here are a couple of beachy portraits from last Sunday’s afternoon on the beach. I’m finding myself working increasing long hours and spending less quality time with the kids so I’m pledging to take Sundays off for some pure family...
- 6/52 3 weeks ago I’m super late with this, so what’s new? And are we really 6 weeks in already? Last week I loved this cutie in the snow, these beach exploring kids, and of course my friend Erica’s new arrival. Linking up with JodiThe post 6/52 appeared first on how to escape.
Contest Entries »
- How to Escape Writing Contest October 2012 The late afternoon sun filters through the palm trees as I walk the dusty path through the rice fields. My little girl holds onto my hand tightly and then skips away, collecting stones and pointing excitedly at a grazing cow. My baby boy sits on my...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on How to Escape
15:59 PM October 23, 2013
Hi there! I found your Bali on a budget info so very helpful. My flight is booked! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. Best, Meghann from Canada