How to Escape
Latest Blog Posts »
- 15/52 2 days ago Maya tucks a flower behind her ear and dances. Kiran attempts to copy. Last week I loved this expression, these siblings (and their most beautiful playroom – jealous!), and this peaceful moment. Linking up with Jodi The post 15/52 appeared first on how to escape.
- 14/52 1 week ago I haven’t taken any sleeping photos for a while. They’re growing up so fast but when they sleep they still look like babies. Maya’s going through a funny phase at the moment. She doesn’t want to go out, she just wants to stay at home with me, playing by herself. […] The post 14/52...
- 13/52 2 weeks ago Maya – we’ve taken to turning our garden into a private swimming pool in the afternoons Kiran – my little noodle boy Last week I loved these sisters, ballet class preparation, and the ever-beautiful Miss Stella Linking up with Jodi The post 13/52 appeared first on how to escape.
- Sponsored Video: Asus Fonepad with Intel Inside 2 weeks ago Tablets have become pretty ubiquitous these days and pretty much everyone I know has one. I remember when the iPad first came out and everyone was talking about how useless it was – no keyboard? too big to carry around in your pocket? Who’s going to buy that? Hahaha… I […] The post...
- A day in the life 3 weeks ago I’m completely obsessed with day in the life type posts from other bloggers and I’ve been meaning to do one of my own in forever. However I never quite manage to get organised to do the beautiful photo a day type posts that I’ve seen (I would still like to […] The post A day in the life...
Contest Entries »
- How to Escape Writing Contest October 2012 The late afternoon sun filters through the palm trees as I walk the dusty path through the rice fields. My little girl holds onto my hand tightly and then skips away, collecting stones and pointing excitedly at a grazing cow. My baby boy sits on my...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on How to Escape
15:59 PM October 23, 2013
Hi there! I found your Bali on a budget info so very helpful. My flight is booked! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. Best, Meghann from Canada