How to Escape
Latest Blog Posts »
- Onwards and Upwards 1 week ago I’m so sorry for the unannounced blog hiatus but trust me when I say it was necessary! November has turned out to be a pretty crazy month but I guess I knew it would be. My mum came out to visit a few days after Maya’s birthday, was here for […]The post Onwards and Upwards...
- 300/365 4 weeks ago The post 300/365 appeared first on how to escape.
- 298/365 4 weeks ago The post 298/365 appeared first on how to escape.
- 296/365 4 weeks ago The post 296/365 appeared first on how to escape.
- 295/365 4 weeks ago The post 295/365 appeared first on how to escape.
Contest Entries »
- How to Escape Writing Contest October 2012 The late afternoon sun filters through the palm trees as I walk the dusty path through the rice fields. My little girl holds onto my hand tightly and then skips away, collecting stones and pointing excitedly at a grazing cow. My baby boy sits on my...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on How to Escape
15:59 PM October 23, 2013
Hi there! I found your Bali on a budget info so very helpful. My flight is booked! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. Best, Meghann from Canada