How to Escape
Latest Blog Posts »
- 39/52 1 day ago Maya: a levitating child or an extremely powerful fan? You decide. Kiran: every now and again I get the buggy out and they have hours of fun pushing each other up and down, pretending to be babies. Plus a bonus photo of a helicopter just because I like playing with […] The post 39/52 appeared...
- 38/52 1 week ago Ok so turns out that I did actually get some pictures this week, they’re just from my phone, not my dslr – that counts right? Kiran – happy forever as long as he’s in/playing with a car (I know he doesn’t look it) Maya – playing with her new magic […] The post 38/52 appeared first...
- 37/52 1 week ago Maya: take a photo of me dancing mummy! Kiran: cuddles with papa The post 37/52 appeared first on how to escape.
- 36/52 1 week ago Totally failed to get even a single photo of Kiran this week but I did get this really random one of Maya: the doctor will see you now. The post 36/52 appeared first on how to escape.
- 35/52 1 week ago We got bunnies and I got a new camera lens and tested it out on Kiran being a typically delightful boy The post 35/52 appeared first on how to escape.
Contest Entries »
- How to Escape Writing Contest October 2012 The late afternoon sun filters through the palm trees as I walk the dusty path through the rice fields. My little girl holds onto my hand tightly and then skips away, collecting stones and pointing excitedly at a grazing cow. My baby boy sits on my...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on How to Escape
15:59 PM October 23, 2013
Hi there! I found your Bali on a budget info so very helpful. My flight is booked! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. Best, Meghann from Canada