Latest Blog Posts »
- From blog to book - Jane Dutton's legacy 11 months ago Dear reader, I loved many things about Jane and there is one in particular I feel honored sharing with you. Words and photographs have no boundaries and are not limited to continents or territories. Jane left us a precious gift. With the help of my friend Nancy MacDonald we transformed Jane’s...
- I lOVE MARY 2 years ago I am lying here in this private hospital room (because someone with a special condition needed the other room) and I am sad and missing so many people in my life. I have been here for a week and I have created a routine for myself. For the weeks before I entered the hospital, I […]
- In the bedroom 2 years ago Well, this has been an interesting week. On Wednesday morning I was expecting a nurse to come to the take my blood for a blood test. I was in a deep sleep and I heard the buzzer and for whatever reason, jerked to the right and I felt something pull or pop in my right […]
- So here is the truth....... 2 years ago In December I had stomach and back pain which I thought was completely unrelated. My stomach was uncomfortable and sensitive to touch and I felt I needed to eat a lot of antacid. I thought that my back was hurting because of the way I was using the computer so much. Things did not improve […]
- SHALL WE DANCE? 2 years ago My mother turns 80 on February 28 and I have a story to share. Here is a photo of her and me, just a few years ago (ha!). Her name is Daphne and she is a remarkable woman. I could tell you many stories about her kindness, her brightness and her humor. Her generosity towards friends […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Janeduttonutrecht
02:57 AM October 02, 2013
This is my first encounter with this blog. I think it's well written and interesting, with lots of potential. I've visited Holland, would like to return, and hope to learn more about the country, but I also like the sidebars, such as the review of The Cuckoo's Calling. Nice touch, Jane.