Latest Blog Posts »
- BLACKFISH 1 week ago I am taking a few minutes to write a new post. My time is consumed by homework. I know I sound like a kid, but I am buried with school. My one Dutch class demands a lot of my time and of my brain, so I have two ways of rewarding myself: reading a novel […]
- NO RESERVATIONS 2 weeks ago One of the first things that I noticed upon moving to The Netherlands is that customer service was a little different from what I was used to. I can best explain by sharing what happens in an American restaurant. When you sit down at a table, the waitress automatically brings you a tall glass of...
- JFK 3 weeks ago November 22, 1963 I was seven years old. We were living in England, but I was an American. Because we had left the United States when I was very young, I did not have too much knowledge about America. So on this day, I was alone in the kitchen and the television was on. My mother […]
- JANE'S BOEKENTIPS 3 weeks ago WE ARE WATER by WALLY LAMB If I hear that Wally Lamb has a new book out, I know I will read it. I don’t even have to know the plot, if he has written a novel, I know I must read it. Wally Lamb is a great storyteller and I have always enjoyed his novels: […]
- JANE'S BOEKENTIPS 1 month ago THE GOOD HOUSE by Ann Leary Hildy Good has lived her whole life in this small town in the North Shore, near Boston. She is a successful realtor but she is feeling the pinch of the hurting economy. Hildy is a divorced woman with two grown daughters who recently staged an intervention for their...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Janeduttonutrecht
02:57 AM October 02, 2013
This is my first encounter with this blog. I think it's well written and interesting, with lots of potential. I've visited Holland, would like to return, and hope to learn more about the country, but I also like the sidebars, such as the review of The Cuckoo's Calling. Nice touch, Jane.