Latest Blog Posts »
- JANE'S BOEKENTIPS 1 day ago ARCADIA by Lauren Groff I was very excited when I heard that Lauren Groff had a new novel out. I was a big fan of her first novel, THE MONSTERS OF TEMPLETON, and was eager to read ARCADIA. I am happy to say that I was not disappointed. Groff is so gifted at setting a […]
- CAMP 1 week ago It was a very rainy day. Our son, who rode his bike from school, looked like he had fallen in the sloot. He was wet from the top of his head to his shoes. As I peeled off his coat and then dried his hair, I was grateful that he was safe and home. When […]
- RED 1 week ago It started as a whisper and then got much louder. You could hear the news from friends, neighbors and family members. It was on the television, the radio, online news and then finally, it hit Facebook. It was now official: the tulips were in bloom and you better get ready. In The Netherlands, if...
- THE ENDLESS SUMMER 2 weeks ago Today I heard a strange sound coming from the street. It kind of sounded like a cow bell, but that did not make any sense. When I looked outside, I saw this white van slowly coming down the street and it was definitely making a clanging noise. I was told that this was the ice [...]
- JANE'S BOEKENTIPS 3 weeks ago The guilty pleasures of reading. There are certain books that we individually consider a guilty pleasure.Each reader has their own version of a guilty pleasure. Some would name FIFTY SHADES OF GREY as a very deep pleasure that is best kept a secret.Someone else would choose romance novels, light...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Janeduttonutrecht has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!