Latest Blog Posts »
- So here is the truth....... 5 days ago In December I had stomach and back pain which I thought was completely unrelated. My stomach was uncomfortable and sensitive to touch and I felt I needed to eat a lot of antacid. I thought that my back was hurting because of the way I was using the computer so much. Things did not improve […]
- SHALL WE DANCE? 2 weeks ago My mother turns 80 on February 28 and I have a story to share. Here is a photo of her and me, just a few years ago (ha!). Her name is Daphne and she is a remarkable woman. I could tell you many stories about her kindness, her brightness and her humor. Her generosity towards friends […]
- JANE'S BOEKENTIPS 3 weeks ago It is so nice to read great books back to back. It is also nice and a relief to read good books that have been wildly praised by critics. Just because a book gets great reviews, does not mean that I will like the book. But when you have eagerly been waiting to read a book, […]
- 12 ANGRY MEN 1 month ago I just got a summons to serve on a jury. I have lived in The Netherlands for three years and I got a summons from my home town in Massachusetts to show up in April for jury duty. I guess word of my exit had not reached the courthouse. Here in The Netherlands, there are […]
- NEIGHBORS 2 months ago Many of my friends have been curious about Dutch names. Some of the names are pretty unusual to the ears of Americans and some sound pretty “normal”. But what one person thinks is normal another person thinks is very strange. Here, there are plenty of traditional Dutch names but there are a...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Janeduttonutrecht
02:57 AM October 02, 2013
This is my first encounter with this blog. I think it's well written and interesting, with lots of potential. I've visited Holland, would like to return, and hope to learn more about the country, but I also like the sidebars, such as the review of The Cuckoo's Calling. Nice touch, Jane.