Expat and the City
Latest Blog Posts »
- Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel and Spa in Kuwait at Night 13 hours ago
- Shoebox New York Introduces their UGGs Summer Collection Giveaway of Two RT tickets plus Hotel to Sunny Los Angeles, California! 1 day ago
- Your Kuwait Civil ID Card: Don't Leave Home Without It! 1 day ago U.S. Embassy Kuwait City, KuwaitMay 16, 2013
- No Morning Treatment at Government Hospitals for Expats in Kuwait 2 days ago [Google Image depicting racism in the USA] Hold that cough until after sundown - Sun sets on morning care in Jahra Arab Times Re-post [Link] KUWAIT CITY, May 16, 2013 (AFP): Kuwait is to bar foreigners from attending public hospitals in the mornings, local media reported on Thursday, in a...
- Single Girl, Will Travel 2 days ago Being single again with the freedom to just travel to any international destination I please trumps just about everything. Kuwait is a superb base country to jet off to many new and exciting
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Kuwait!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Expat and the City
11:32 AM December 13, 2012
I've been following Expat and the City's blog since mid 2010 and I follow it religiously mainly because it's different from the other Kuwaiti and Expat blogs, which is manifested in posts about Kuwait, non-profit, charity, and hilarious personal life. Congratulations Expat.
07:06 AM December 14, 2012
My favorite blog I read while in this country.