Me, Homie and Malta
Latest Blog Posts »
- Long Time, No Post 5 years ago I know. It’s been forever. Even though there is lots to catch up on, this post is going to be short and sweet. I’m thinking that if I keep the posts shorter, I will post more often. If I start writing about all the reasons why I haven’t written, I may develop another case...
- Brad and Angelina Are Vacationing in Malta! 6 years ago My New Year’s resolution was to blog once a week. The last time I wrote it was January 11th. I achieved the same result with my resolution to start up my strength-training program, but as of today I am back on track with both. It only took four months to get started, but let’s focus […]
- The Perks of Working in Malta 6 years ago It’s been three months since I’ve been working full-time in Malta, it’s gone so quickly and I think I’m finally starting to fit in a little bit. I am past the imaginary finish line of the “probation period” and things have been going well, even though the only Maltese word that I can...
- Goodbye 2010 ~ It's Been Nice Knowing You! 6 years ago What a difference this Christmas is compared to last Christmas. Last year at this time we spent a very lonely, but cozy Christmas in front of the computer with hot chocolate watching ‘A Christmas Story’, one of our favorite Christmas films, with no tree, no Christmas decorations, and no...
- Our Malta Anniversary 6 years ago It seems hard to believe that we have been living on Malta for an entire year. We have come so far since we first arrived and even though we are still waiting to hear if my husband is going to be deported (well, deported isn’t really the right word, but I love teasing him), we […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Me, Homie and Malta has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!