Latest Blog Posts »
- Yet Another Blog 8 months ago I've started blogging at the Danish NGO -
- I washed windows today. Well, I washed windows... 9 months ago I washed windows today. Well, I washed windows yesterday too (and will wash more windows tomorrow, and the day after...). But it really counted today. I did it the old-fashioned way. A bowl of hot water with vinegar, and a dash of soap, a rag, and some newspaper. I wiped everything down religiously...
- A new floor, a new look on life (I hope), and a DIY 13 months ago I left you last in Berlin. Since then, dear readers, it would appear to the untrained eye that nothing has happened, nothing at all. But on the contrary, everything has changed. For the better? Perhaps. For the worse? No, not at all. But there is No Going Back, however you look at it.
- Ketchup 2 1 year ago We went to Berlin, just 2 days after I turned my thesis in. I was so stressed while Mikael was planning the whole thing, I wanted to call it off, but it was great, really. I might actually be starting to like that city now. Never really did, until this trip. A few choice pictures that sum up our...
- Ketchup 1 year ago Just the first in a series of posts trying to recall my life the past 6 months.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Copenhagen Follies has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!