The Paris Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- Paris Hearts Time-Lapse 1 day ago Here’s a short trip to Paris for those not able to be there today. The post Paris Hearts Time-Lapse appeared first on .
- The Work Conundrum 2 days ago Labor has been in the news quite a bit these days in France, with the Air France pilot’s strike giving the strikers what they wanted. The damage done to the tourism industry is incalculable; not only did many people have their vacations ruined by the huge cancellation of flights, but future...
- Do the Twizy 4 days ago Have you seen the little electric two-passenger cars zooming around Paris? The Twizy is almost like riding a motorcycle with four wheels and a bit of extra protection around you. But not much more! But they’re small and easy to park (sometimes right up on the sidewalk), and now you can rent them...
- Saturday Silliness 5 days ago Why do the French make omelettes with just one egg? Because one egg is un oeuf. The post Saturday Silliness appeared first on .
- Where There Is Will... 6 days ago William Pradeleix, the chef, loves combining French traditional flavors with more exotic ones. Our meal at Will was a true ode to fusion food and an original on the Paris dining scene. We started off with a reinvention of the classic French tartare, seasoned with sesame seeds, white truffle and...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on The Paris Blog
17:17 PM October 18, 2012
I'm on my way to Paris and your information will come in so handy--especially the blog on markets. Merci!