The Paris Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Picasso Museum's Sad Saga 6 hours ago The Picasso Museum, which was supposed to reopen 3 years ago, has postponed, yet again, its opening. Renovations that were meant to take 2 years have stretched to 5. The museum’s website has recently changed the announcement that it would open this June to “opening in 2014!” Don’t hold your...
- The Next Best Thing 1 day ago Researching a travel article about Paris, I clicked onto the site for Quartier d’Ete, the summer festival best know for Paris Plage, the manmade Seine-side beaches of July and August. I was delighted to see such a bigwig organization display this place-holder for its upcoming schedule. Loosely...
- Fooditude 2 days ago Friendship, like everything else in France, revolves around food.
- Silly Lists: A Guilty Pleasure 3 days ago “A blog about Paris posted a photo from one of those stupid lists on the web. You won’t believe what happened next.” If you are like me, you no longer click on such come-ons. But I’m still a bit of a sucker for lists if I think they will involve Paris or France. I click [...]
- A Fashion Photography Retrospective 4 days ago Starting with Baron Adolph de Meyer in 1919, the museum show Papier Glacé (Glossy Paper), presented at the Palais Galliera with Condé Nast, includes all the names who helped gave fashion its photo ID: Horst P. Horst, Irving Penn, William Klein, Norman Parkinson, Helmut Newton, Bert Stern, Herb...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on The Paris Blog
17:17 PM October 18, 2012
I'm on my way to Paris and your information will come in so handy--especially the blog on markets. Merci!