The Paris Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- Mot de Passe 1 week ago a little humor for our French-speaking readers, with a hat tip to Charlie Sputnik The post Mot de Passe appeared first on .
- France on Pinterest 2 weeks ago French villages, antiques, interiors, architecture, bar ephemera, old travel posters, gardens and French florists…they all inspire me. There are more photos of French places you want to visit on Pinterest than anywhere else on the web I think. After 25 or 30 years of gleaning inspiration from...
- The View from Here 3 weeks ago It’s an insider secret that the rooftop of Printemps has some of the best views of Paris. The access to the roof via the escalators going up to the ninth floor is free and attached to the cafeteria. There are also benches to sit on to enjoy the view. I hadn’t been in years and […] The post...
- Migrant Crisis in Paris 3 weeks ago Europe’s migrant crisis isn’t only happening on its southern Mediterranean coasts. In Paris, migrants have formed a sort of slum in La Chappelle, and now they, too, are being forced out–this time by the Paris administration. The post Migrant Crisis in Paris appeared first on .
- Find Your Own Paris Appartement, and Live Like a Local 4 weeks ago Guest Post by Paris Attitude In recent years, travellers seem to have discovered that travelling doesn’t have to mean not feeling at home. Whether you’re visiting Paris for a romantic weekend or boarding a long-haul flight, it’s nice to know that when you arrive and put down your suitcases,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on The Paris Blog
17:17 PM October 18, 2012
I'm on my way to Paris and your information will come in so handy--especially the blog on markets. Merci!