The Paris Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- They Parle 8 hours ago Who knew? Among the celebrities who speak French are Angela Davis, Viggo Mortensen, Tommy Lee Jones, Angelina Jolie, Brooke Shields and Bradley Cooper! The post They Parle appeared first on .
- Fun with Stereotypes 1 day ago Got 2 minutes? This will make you laugh. The post Fun with Stereotypes appeared first on .
- The Angel Being: A Concept Shop 2 days ago In a world of globalization with familiar chain stores and high fashion brands invading even the remotest places, it’s always nice to see new shops with individual owners who have a singular vision. Off the pedestrian Place Catherine in the Marais is the charming L’Etre Ange, a hybrid home...
- Origins of the "Lost Generation" 3 days ago The hectic pace of life in the 1920s–the jazz, the gin, and the flappers–reflected unease as much as release from WWI. And although the Americans had participated only in the last 18 months of the war and had not suffered the same catastrophic loss of life, they too felt the anxiety underneath...
- A Chi Chi Spa on Place Vendôme 4 days ago Aquamoon, one of the most luxurious spas in Paris, is tucked into a discrete corner of the Place Vendôme. It is surrounded by Cartier, Boucheron and Van Cleef et Arpels. With the Ritz soon to re-open next door, it is the perfect place for weary walkers to come take a load off and rest themselves...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on The Paris Blog
17:17 PM October 18, 2012
I'm on my way to Paris and your information will come in so handy--especially the blog on markets. Merci!