The Paris Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- You, Too, Can Paint at Giverny 7 hours ago My friends Laurie and Blair lead outdoor painting workshops in Paris and environs. During the summer they take clients to Giverny to paint and they receive a special permit that is only given to artists and photographers to go after hours when it is closed to the public. We went on a hot mid July...
- A Most Amazing Mall 3 days ago Beaugrenelle is the perfect mix between the best features of a shopping center and the spirit of a department store. One might be mistaken and call it a mall…but Beaugrenelle is nothing like an American mall. Its original architecture, designed by Valode & Pistre, is full of light making it...
- A Graphic (Novel) Battle 4 days ago Artist Joe Sacco has created an immense 24-foot panoramic depiction of the WWI Battle of the Somme (July 1, 1916) spanning the long metro tunnel in Montparnasse station (in the corridor between Metro line 4 and the train station). It was one of the deadliest battles, with 20,000 dead and 40,000...
- Bust Out the j'Aimes 5 days ago Dang! 5300 likes? Thanks, everyone.
- The Little Jew?! 5 days ago I just whacked my funny bone and oww did it hurt. I realized I didn’t know how to say “funny bone” in French. None of us are actually Franco-French in my house, and I can’t say it would normally come up in a conversation. So I looked it up on WordReference (which by the way […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on The Paris Blog
17:17 PM October 18, 2012
I'm on my way to Paris and your information will come in so handy--especially the blog on markets. Merci!