Sydney Moving Guide
Latest Blog Posts »
- Your Australian Tax Questions Answered 1 week ago SMG readers wrote in with their questions about paying tax in Australia as an expat. Questions range from transferring money to tax deductions and more. Answers provided by H&R Block Australia.
- How to Be Prepared for the Australian Job Market Before Moving to Sydney 2 weeks ago Whether you’re relocating to our shores for your spouse, or you’re moving for a fresh start, to pursue better opportunities, there are some aspects of the Australian job market that you should consider. Doing your research before you arrive in Sydney will increase your employment chances...
- Expat's Guide to Currency Exchange and Transferring Money Overseas 2 months ago What every expat needs to know when transferring money internationally. Be sure to check out my post on how to open your Australian bank account before you leave. It goes hand in hand with this post as you will of course need a bank account to transfer funds into. All Expats Shop Around for the...
- Getting an Employer Identification Number (EIN) for Shipping from the USA to Australia 2 months ago When shipping a container from the USA to Australia, you will need to get an Employer Identification Number (EIN). Here is a step-by-step tutorial for how to get your EIN for your shipment to Australia.
- What Our Shipping Quote for Australia Did NOT Include 2 months ago There are several charges you will be responsible for in Australia when your shipping container arrives. In this post, I list the charges and fees, and include our final invoice for our shipment from Seattle to Sydney.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Sydney Moving Guide has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!