Sydney Moving Guide
Latest Blog Posts »
- Tips from a Recruiter for Finding Sponsorship for Australia 1 week ago So you want a job that offers sponsorship for Australia? Well, you’re going to need a strategy and you have to qualify for an Australian sponsorship visa but which one? Temporary Sponsored Visas vs Permanent Sponsored Visas Did you know that companies prefer temporary short term visas to skilled...
- Pet Friendly Rentals in Sydney 1 week ago The post Pet Friendly Rentals in Sydney appeared first on Sydney Moving Guide.
- Free Sydney City Walking Tour That Everyone Should Do 1 week ago The post Free Sydney City Walking Tour That Everyone Should Do appeared first on Sydney Moving Guide.
- Moving to Australia for Work: What Does the Company Usually Pay For? Shipping, Flights and What Else? 1 week ago 457 visa holders moving to Sydney need to think about other expenses besides the cost of shipping and flights. Today’s Email If everything goes on well, I will be moving to Sydney this coming August. Right now, I am still waiting for the visa application to be done. Currently, I am in New York...
- Excuse Me, Do You Have A Rubber? An Australian Slang Misunderstanding 2 weeks ago The post Excuse Me, Do You Have A Rubber? An Australian Slang Misunderstanding appeared first on Sydney Moving Guide.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Sydney Moving Guide has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!