Costa Rica Curious
Latest Blog Posts »
- From One Adventure to Another 3 weeks ago Moving to and living in Costa Rica was certainly an adventure. How does one follow that up? With another adventure of course. On September 16, 2017 Jen and I summited Mount Katahdin in Maine. This 5-mile climb was the culmination of 179 days of hiking that started in March on Springer Mountain in...
- Costa Rica Curious 1 year ago You have read Costa Rica Curious the blog … now there is Costa Rica Curious the book. After working tirelessly (read: sporadically) on the book for two years, I have just published it in ebook form the story of our move to Costa Rica. The book starts in the crapper (literally), but improves from...
- Life Outside the Cubicle 1 year ago Three years ago, when my wife Jen and I left corporate America for Costa Rica, we had only a rough idea of what our future would hold. We knew the treadmill of earn-more and spend-more was no longer what we wanted. We had several years of savings built up to provide us flexibility and to […]
- One Fish Two Fish - A Guide to Fish in Costa Rica 2 years ago Today guest blogger Steve Friedman writes a comprehensive guide to eating fish in Costa Rica. Steve blogs on his satirical site My Satirical Side. As always, thanks for providing your perspective. With two Oceans and lots of fresh water, fish is a regular staple in Costa Rica. You don’t have to...
- It's About Time 2 years ago I love music. I love live music. I love my wife. I do not really like Tim McGraw, but like I said, I love my wife. Because my wife loves many things about Tim McGraw, one of them his music, we had been to at least two McGraw concerts while living in Dallas. It could […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Costa Rica Curious has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!