Costa Rica Curious
Latest Blog Posts »
- Costa Rica Curious 7 months ago You have read Costa Rica Curious the blog … now there is Costa Rica Curious the book. After working tirelessly (read: sporadically) on the book for two years, I have just published it in ebook form the story of our move to Costa Rica. The book starts in the crapper (literally), but improves from...
- Life Outside the Cubicle 9 months ago Three years ago, when my wife Jen and I left corporate America for Costa Rica, we had only a rough idea of what our future would hold. We knew the treadmill of earn-more and spend-more was no longer what we wanted. We had several years of savings built up to provide us flexibility and to […]
- One Fish Two Fish - A Guide to Fish in Costa Rica 1 year ago Today guest blogger Steve Friedman writes a comprehensive guide to eating fish in Costa Rica. Steve blogs on his satirical site My Satirical Side. As always, thanks for providing your perspective. With two Oceans and lots of fresh water, fish is a regular staple in Costa Rica. You don’t have to...
- It's About Time 1 year ago I love music. I love live music. I love my wife. I do not really like Tim McGraw, but like I said, I love my wife. Because my wife loves many things about Tim McGraw, one of them his music, we had been to at least two McGraw concerts while living in Dallas. It could […]
- A Tamarindo Visit - Like a Bat out of Hell 1 year ago It’s not that I don’t notice things, I do, but I have always been a bit lackadaisical with things that do not pose an immediate problem. This trait has blossomed in our two years in Costa Rica, so as I stepped into the shower I didn’t think much about the drain cover that was only […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Costa Rica Curious has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!