Latest Blog Posts »
- Sunset Over Trier 9 months ago Filed under: Photo, Random Tagged: Germany, Germerican Denglish, Sunset, Trier
- Wo Bin Ich? 9 months ago Maasdamer cheese, Schwartzwälder Schinken, Brötchen, cup of coffee, and a German crossword puzzle……….pretty difficult to tell where I am right now, right? That’s right, we are back in Germany for another visit. Life is rough, I know. Life has been pretty busy though, and that’s why you...
- Frohe Weihnachten! 11 months ago We wish all of our readers and followers on WordPress, Facebook, and Twitter a schöne Heiligabend, Merry Christmas, and a Frohe Weihnachten! Here is our gift to you, a little Christmas bier bottle cheer……Filed under: Random Tagged: Frohe Weihnachten, Germerican Denglish, Merry Christmas
- German Sex PSAs Pt II —(Things You Don't See in America #10) 11 months ago The sticky note sex Public Service announcements I wrote about earlier this year were funny. Something that further exemplifies the difference American and German comfort levels with sex are the billboards I found all over Trier on our visit in August. These frank and straightforward advertisements...
- Things a Germerican Kid Says #6 1 year ago During our last visit to Germany we were going out on a family outing with the usual suspects. As we have a cool new little nephew my son asked me the following question:”Daddy, do we have the kid cart?” To which my chuckling answer was naturally….”the whaaaaaat?” So, any guesses what the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Germerican Denglish has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!