Blackgirl on Mars
Latest Blog Posts »
- ENAR Steering Group on Afrophobia- Code Orange 1 week ago On Friday April 10th about 20 people gathered in Brussels, Belgium. We were from all over Europe: Hungary, Slovenia, Germany, Ireland, London, the Netherlands, Sweden, Austria, Belgium and Denmark and we came together to move towards a EU framework for national strategies to combat Afrophobia and...
- Isang's Hair and Body 2 weeks ago
- Berlin 2 weeks ago YAAM in BerlinThis Easter found me in Berlin - which is an approximately 6 hour train ride from Copenhagen's Central Station. Kids are free until 16 years of age - and with the Central Station a mere few blocks away from my home, Kai and I decided to take a train to another country. It was great...
- Starseed from Brooklyn: Chelsea Reject 3 weeks ago
- Mr. Rob Visits 3 weeks ago Karina & Mr. Clint future pharmacist and engineerOne of the many things I have done during my life here in Denmark was work as a teacher at Copenhagen Euro School. It's a school in Vesterbro - and when I first walked into that school about 11 years ago - I fell in love with it. It didn't matter...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Blackgirl on Mars has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!