Blackgirl on Mars
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Spirit of Tengri 23 hours ago
- Musings from Copenhagen 2 days ago Say it loud! poetry collective's last reading at Copenhagen's Main Library which was fire. featuring Ayun (Angola) Julia (Mozambique, Denmark), Zanubia (Somalia, Denmark) & myself. So proud of these poets. I'm so thankful for my life - and the many opportunities that I continue to attract. I've...
- Flight to Denmark 6 days ago
- Xochipilli 1 week ago When we talk about Sankofa - reaching to the past for the information needed to take us into the future, what becomes most evident in even the most cursory glance of global indigenous cultures, is the importance of non-binary sexuality, or what is often referred to as "two spirit". We learn that...
- http://www.blackgirlonmars.com/2017/06/blog-post_14.html 1 week ago
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Blackgirl on Mars has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!