Blackgirl on Mars
Latest Blog Posts »
- No Place for Self-Pity, No Room for Fear | The Nation 2 days ago No Place for Self-Pity, No Room for Fear | The Nation"We may also delude ourselves into thinking that our efforts to “civilize” or “pacify” other countries are not about money. Slavery was always about money: free labor producing money for owners and industries."
- Smart Dane...Dumb Dane 3 days ago Dear World. This is a picture of a Smart Dane:He makes fashion. Music. Installation. He doesn't believe in bullying other people. You can read more about him in an upcoming interview. He makes art like this:His name is Henrik Vibskov.But this Guy. He's a member of Parliament.His name is Thomas...
- Re-Imaging Denmark 6 days ago my old block when i first moved to Vesterbro...I'm loving being back in Vesterbro - a vibrant, diverse neighborhood that is more of a match for where I am in life right now. It's quite inspiring and reminds me of the big city vibe that a small city like Copenhagen can sometimes have. I live right...
- A Few Reason Why Copenhagen Ain't such a bad a City... 1 week ago what a view! the artist/writer with a more serious piece1. My friend Glen. His artwork, like his friendship, is always full of laughs, keen insights on life and reminders to not take things too seriously...Amalie told me her grandmother had often told her she had never met anyone quite as...
- The reeducation of Lesley-Ann Brown - News - Murmur 2 weeks ago The reeducation of Lesley-Ann Brown - News - Murmur
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Blackgirl on Mars has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!