Blackgirl on Mars
Latest Blog Posts »
- Freedom of Movement 1 week ago Yesterday I attended an event hosted by Freedom of Movements which describes itself and the event as:"Freedom of Movements is an emerging political group based in Copenhagen composed of immigrants, asylum seekers, refugees, as well as nonmigrants. We are a diverse group of people. Different legal...
- The Blackgirl's Guide to Tough Living in Copenhagen 2 weeks ago
- Bandit Queen Press Lives 2 weeks ago You can't keep a good woman down! Bandit Queen Press is back, in time for your holiday shopping! Why not get the poetry lover in your life an original, handmade & numbered collection of poetry from Copenhagen, Denmark by Brooklyn writer Lesley-Ann Brown?The Organist's Daughter : A collection of...
- Because the Spirits -- Heritage is Commoning - KONTO - Astrid Noacks Atelier 3 weeks ago Kendrick Lamar & Tupac interview on a scroll. Time travels of ancestor rappers, scrolls and revolution.Copenhagen University's Prof. of American Literature at Astrid Noack's Studio ”Vi elsker juletræer, dannelsesrejser, Eckersberg og Guldalderen, men vi lider samtidigt af et kolonialt...
- Women are Powerful and Dangerous Panel 1 3 weeks ago Here is the footage of the Women are Powerful and Dangerous Panel that took place here in Copenhagen last month.farvel,the lab
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Blackgirl on Mars has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!