New Girl in New York
Latest Blog Posts »
- Spring has sprung and summer is on the way! 1 week ago The weather in New York has been lovely the past few days and I have especially enjoyed my runs in the park.
- Fit for Cirque Du Soleil 2 weeks ago There is something magical about Cirque Du Soleil, and since the arrival of their big top in Queens, New York I have wanted to see "Totem". The show takes place in the impressive blue and yellow 'Grand Chapiteau' with a modern set incorporating a giant turtle shell and interactive marsh...
- 'Romio' - Great website for New Yorkers 3 weeks ago I am very excited to be working with 'Romio', which is a brand new social platform that connects it's users with their local neighbourhood.
- New York City Fire Museum 2 months ago I stumbled on the NYC Fire Museum completely by chance when I was downtown last week.
- Back in New York 2 months ago I have been back in NYC for over a week now and things have been so hectic I haven't had a chance to write until now.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on New Girl in New York
10:13 AM October 24, 2012
I've been following your blog from the start and I have a list of things to do (and subways to avoid) when I finally visit New York. I really enjoy reading your posts and discovering new places I might visit and experiences I might have when I finally make it over there.
11:44 AM October 27, 2012
I really enjoy reading all the useful and informative information and advise and how she has settled in so well in a new country .
11:01 AM October 30, 2012
A great blog, gives useful information and advice in a easy to read format. Almost makes me want to come and hang out with you and hubby in NY :)
15:40 PM November 26, 2012
I love this blog! Makes me crave a trip to the Big Apple asap.