Drinking it all in...
Latest Blog Posts »
- Bad bicycle design / Pibal: The Resurrection 8 months ago For me Philippe Starck's Pibal bike for Bordeaux exemplifies bad bicycle design but they are going to bring them back anyway. Continue reading →
- The CQP cycle technicien formation 9 months ago More than 17 things you never knew about bicycle mechanics that are said to have changed lives (by #5 I'd turned buddhist) This man lived in rural france for 2 months, what happened after 2 weeks made me cough so hard shit came up into my mouth. The education system is broken, here are 2139 ways...
- Working as a bicycle courier: delivering food with Take Eat Easy in Bordeaux 1 year ago A new concept for Bordeaux - A controversial method of employment - courier fashion - Continue reading →
- 50 (and counting) French Launguage Films 1 year ago Lots and lots of french movies for you to watch. This list is more about quantitiy than quality. As quantity is more important for learning. However I've marked my personal recomendations in red. Continue reading →
- La Nive, Les Fêtes de Bayonne, The Final Adventure 2 years ago “This is the last time I do something like this. Yesterday was crazy. We could have got seriously injured and if that happened we’d have been f**ked. Imagine like a metal spike going through your foot. You were barefoot half the time.” “Yeah true. No phones, no easy way of getting off the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Drinking it all in... has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!