Latest Blog Posts »
- Welcome to a New Morning Kawa 3 months ago I kicked off my #31Goals project on my 31st birthday, less than a month ago. The rebranding of Morning Kawa and its content is an extension of those goals. I am looking to simplify my life. Not bigger but better. Not acquiring more, but loving less. More flowers, less filler.
- Last Minute Trip to Spain 1 year ago Spontaneous girls' weekends are the best kind of weekends. Especially ones to Ibiza. Spain.
- I Miss European Doors 1 year ago Simple doors in wroclaw, poland
- The House in Puerto Rico 1 year ago Ahh the house in Puerto Rico…this is what really sparked my quest for simpler living! I actually lived in this beautiful, 6,000 sq. ft. home overlooking the Caribbean Sea! It was so large that I couldn’t even fill it. It is a bit dated and since we were renters we didn’t want to invest into...
- The Wroclaw Apartment 1 year ago When I think about what I mean by simple living, I think about my old apartment in Wroclaw. It was small but every corner of this apartment was filled with something I loved! There was no wasted space. I didn’t have the space to store things I didn’t love. So I loved every. single. inch […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Morning Kawa has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!