Latest Blog Posts »
- Lakehouse offer accepted! 8 months ago Wahoo! Making a move on goal #6: downsize and move to a small lakefront cottage. The offer was accepted on this super cute lake house (contingent on selling the “too much house” house!) I am so excited. Someone pinch me! Though this baby is a fixer upper, it will be oh so good when it’s...
- Goal 13: Finally Compile My Postcard Collection 9 months ago Creating a postcard collection is the best thing you can ever collect from your travels!
- Goal 16: Start a Regular Manicure Routine 9 months ago When I started thinking about what goals I wanted to include in my #31Goals project – I wanted to make sure I had a range – some goals that I could just do in a day, others that would be easy with a bit of dedication and then some that would take thought, time, determination […]
- #31Goals 9 months ago #31Goals for age 31. #31Goals is a mission to fill all aspects of my life with things I LOVE including: Travel. Creating. More experiences, less stuff. Bettering myself today. Not tomorrow.
- Welcome to a New Morning Kawa 9 months ago I kicked off my #31Goals project on my 31st birthday, less than a month ago. The rebranding of Morning Kawa and its content is an extension of those goals. I am looking to simplify my life. Not bigger but better. Not acquiring more, but loving less. More flowers, less filler.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Morning Kawa has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!