Tales From Hebei
Latest Blog Posts »
- No Pain, No Gain? 8 months ago In my seemingly never-ending quest to conquer/lessen/tolerate the back pain I’ve been experiencing for more than a year, I’ve tried many things. Rest, exercise, back braces, pills, tinctures, herbal patches, chiropractic cracking, even sleeping without a mattress for the last … Continue...
- What I Won't Miss When We Move 8 months ago No, it isn’t finished yet. The new house, I mean. We’re working on it, but these things take time. And knowing how renovations go in Canada, I’m certainly not setting a time limit for it to be finished here in … Continue reading →
- For What Ails You: Chinese Medicine 8 months ago I’ve written a bit before about being sick in China – how to tell if you’re in a Chinese hospital, and the constant fight I face in trying to convince people that allergies and colds are not the same thing. … Continue reading →
- Sneak Peek: Our New House 9 months ago As most of you already know, my husband and I bought a house earlier this year and have recently been busy renovating it before we move in…and if you didn’t know that, well, you do now. If you’ve ever done … Continue reading →
- Things I Can Apparently Get Away With, Because I'm a Foreigner: Part 5 9 months ago Annoying my neighbours. And apparently, my husband also earns this privilege by proxy. Not that I do this on purpose. I would never do that… What do I mean by this, you ask? Well, it seems that the neighbours in … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Tales From Hebei has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!