Hippie In Heels
Latest Blog Posts »
- This is India! 151 1 day ago Welcome back to This is India! I always have funny/weird stories about India to share with friends or family when I talk to them. This is just meant to be an honest portrayal of my life in India through short anecdotes. I also share here what I’ve been up to online outside Hippie in Heels.The...
- There's a Million Reasons to go to Paris, But This Round Trip Flight For Just $377 is the Best One! 3 days ago There's something about Paris. When I first went to Europe, there was no other place I was more excited about going to than Paris. It's got a dreamy quality about it, but it's not just a Hollywood manipulation - from misty gray mornings following your nose as you track down the best croissant to...
- What You Want on Hippie in Heels: Reflections from the Reader Survey 5 days ago Last month when I did a little round up on my four years of blogging, and I put in a reader survey with 10 short questions about what you guys like and don't like on Hippie in Heels. I hadn't done a survey before so I was nervous, but in the end it was reallyThe post What You Want on Hippie in...
- Cusco City Guide: What to Do, Eat, Drink and Where to Stay 1 week ago If you go to Peru, you will most definitely be spending some time in Cusco. It’s the gateway to Machu PIcchu and the Inca Trail, and anything else you might want to do in the Southern Andes. Besides being a tourist hub, Cusco is actually really charming and lovely. I spent 2 weeks in thisThe post...
- What to Pack for a Hawaii Vacation 1 week ago There are so many different activities you can do in Hawaii. I've written about adventurous activities in Maui while also writing about the amazing spas you can visit. Since you could be hiking one day and enjoying a luxury dinner the next, I thought I'd jot down a guide on what to pack for aThe...
Contest Entries »
- Top Ten Differences Between Rural Ohio and Tropical India Expat Blog Awards 2013 Top Ten Differences between Rural Ohio and Tropical IndiaLiving in India is a magical treat for all your senses. At times overwhelming, not a day goes by that you don’t say “Oh my god, did you see that!?” to someone near you. Maybe it’s...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: India Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in India!Copy and paste code to display the India Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 12 reviews on Hippie In Heels
07:57 AM December 01, 2013
Great travel blog. The tips on packing was very useful. Also love the Goa secret beach article.
16:04 PM December 01, 2013
Compared to other sites I have checked yours is right at the top. Good pictures and truthfulness make it real. You realize the cons are actually more important than the pros. Great tips for travel, especially for a site still being developed. Keep up the good work!
18:24 PM December 01, 2013
:) awesome blog. So cool that you get to see so many great places and have all of these awesome experiences
19:37 PM December 02, 2013
Not many people have the guts to quit their job - well lets be serious lots of people quit their jobs! - with the ability to plan out worldwide travels, make it on a ridiculously small budget, and make tons of seemingly random friends. The blog is tons of fun to read!!
10:52 AM December 09, 2013
Great blog handy and practical tips, amazing stories and ideas and makes the least adventurous person to wants to go backpacking around the world :D she is a true traveler soul!
12:29 PM December 09, 2013
I love your blog, it has the right amount of helpful information combined with fun. The photos help bring your travels to life! Your adventures could be a movie but filled with practical and unique travel tips.
08:22 AM December 10, 2013
This blog is very nice, I like to read the articles about India.
18:25 PM December 10, 2013
This blog really inspires women around the world to not be afraid to travel alone. Easy to trust your advice because you definitely have the expertise!
22:17 PM December 10, 2013
I love reading your blog. It is fun and I feel like I get to live a little of your adventure with you. Whenever I actually get to do some traveling (retirement maybe?)I will hopefully get to utilize all the tips.
17:15 PM December 11, 2013
I love this travel blog I can't wait to see what she's going to do next it take me places that I may never go thanks have a great time
12:37 PM December 30, 2013
This blog is one to be kept on the radar! It already boasts a diverse range of travel topics, written by a relatable and highly experienced traveler. Looking forward to future posts.
12:11 PM March 21, 2017
Thank you for your interesting article and colorful photos!