Hippie In Heels
Latest Blog Posts »
- London Packing List for the Fall / Autumn 3 days ago If you read my last post on what's new in my world, then you know I just headed back to Europe for a bit and my bestie, Arielle, is finally met Ben! This also means I was in England for late summer/early fall, which is very different from late summer/early fall in Goa. Here's my full London The...
- Epic Goa Nightlife: Most Popular Party Places in Goa 4 days ago Goa is literally notorious for its party scene, but it's a very specific type of scene - one that I, being American, had no idea about since five years ago all I listened to was rap and country! I traveled around India and came to Goa last, and was like what is this "Psy"; is The post Epic Goa...
- Indian Airport Procedure: what to do when you arrive at Indian airport your first time in India 4 days ago Before you head off to India, you might find yourself getting nervous about landing and getting from the airport to your first hotel. I want to ease your stress and anxiety by basically walking you through the basic Indian airport procedure and what to do when you arrive at the airport in India...
- How to Take a Pet from India to Europe (Step by Step Agra to the Netherlands) 6 days ago Are you a member of my India Travel Tips group on Facebook? On there, people can share their experiences and ask questions. One girl, Kathrin, spent time volunteering with animals in Agra, India and took a dog home with here to the Netherlands. I asked her to share the process she went through to...
- This is India! 147 1 week ago Welcome back to This is India! I always have funny/weird stories about India to share with friends or family when I talk to them. This is just meant to be an honest portrayal of my life in India through short anecdotes. I also share here what I’ve been up to online outside Hippie in Heels. The...
Contest Entries »
- Top Ten Differences Between Rural Ohio and Tropical India Expat Blog Awards 2013 Top Ten Differences between Rural Ohio and Tropical IndiaLiving in India is a magical treat for all your senses. At times overwhelming, not a day goes by that you don’t say “Oh my god, did you see that!?” to someone near you. Maybe it’s...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: India Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in India!Copy and paste code to display the India Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 12 reviews on Hippie In Heels
07:57 AM December 01, 2013
Great travel blog. The tips on packing was very useful. Also love the Goa secret beach article.
16:04 PM December 01, 2013
Compared to other sites I have checked yours is right at the top. Good pictures and truthfulness make it real. You realize the cons are actually more important than the pros. Great tips for travel, especially for a site still being developed. Keep up the good work!
18:24 PM December 01, 2013
:) awesome blog. So cool that you get to see so many great places and have all of these awesome experiences
19:37 PM December 02, 2013
Not many people have the guts to quit their job - well lets be serious lots of people quit their jobs! - with the ability to plan out worldwide travels, make it on a ridiculously small budget, and make tons of seemingly random friends. The blog is tons of fun to read!!
10:52 AM December 09, 2013
Great blog handy and practical tips, amazing stories and ideas and makes the least adventurous person to wants to go backpacking around the world :D she is a true traveler soul!
12:29 PM December 09, 2013
I love your blog, it has the right amount of helpful information combined with fun. The photos help bring your travels to life! Your adventures could be a movie but filled with practical and unique travel tips.
08:22 AM December 10, 2013
This blog is very nice, I like to read the articles about India.
18:25 PM December 10, 2013
This blog really inspires women around the world to not be afraid to travel alone. Easy to trust your advice because you definitely have the expertise!
22:17 PM December 10, 2013
I love reading your blog. It is fun and I feel like I get to live a little of your adventure with you. Whenever I actually get to do some traveling (retirement maybe?)I will hopefully get to utilize all the tips.
17:15 PM December 11, 2013
I love this travel blog I can't wait to see what she's going to do next it take me places that I may never go thanks have a great time
12:37 PM December 30, 2013
This blog is one to be kept on the radar! It already boasts a diverse range of travel topics, written by a relatable and highly experienced traveler. Looking forward to future posts.
12:11 PM March 21, 2017
Thank you for your interesting article and colorful photos!