Hippie In Heels
Latest Blog Posts »
- 3 Unique Reasons You Should Check out Vantaa While in Helsinki 2 days ago You’ll probably really want to see these reasons to visit Vantaa after hearing that its the small suburb the airport is located, just outside Helsinki. It’s not on more tourists radar! But like many places that aren’t, they are secret and just as special. So, after spending two days there...
- Why You Should Add a "ME" Day to Your Itinerary 4 days ago The following is a guest post from a fellow travel blogger about why we shouldn’t feel guilty if we pamper ourselves a bit on vacation (not that I needed to be told that, lol). Cultural Spa Experiences I’ve never had fish bite the dead skin off my feet but if I had the chance, I would...
- 10 Mistakes Travelers Make & How to Avoid Them 5 days ago I have made so many mistakes in my travels! I try not to, but I have been traveling Internationally for around 8 years and to nearly 40 countries so you’re bound to make some mistakes. I mean, even on my third trip to Thailand, I went to the wrong airport in Bangkok when I was […] The post 10...
- An Instagram Guide to Trastevere for Amazing Photo Opportunities 1 week ago feature image from Instagram @andreatunon_ Amidst all the beautiful chaos that is Rome, there is one place that remains a safe haven for those looking to explore this historic city at a slower pace: Trastevere. With its colorful façades, traffic-free streets and the sounds of the Tiber as it...
- When I Spent 10 Days Pretending To Be All 'Blue Crush' At Rapture Surf Camp in Bali 1 week ago I know you saw that movie and also wanted to be Kate Bosworth. I’ve been trying to learn to surf since my first lesson in Maui, Hawaii, to lessons in Varkala, India, and even in Sri Lanka but with my lessons so spaced out over months and the waves in Goa being so small, I […] The post When I...
Contest Entries »
- Top Ten Differences Between Rural Ohio and Tropical India Expat Blog Awards 2013 Top Ten Differences between Rural Ohio and Tropical IndiaLiving in India is a magical treat for all your senses. At times overwhelming, not a day goes by that you don’t say “Oh my god, did you see that!?” to someone near you. Maybe it’s...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: India Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in India!Copy and paste code to display the India Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 12 reviews on Hippie In Heels
07:57 AM December 01, 2013
Great travel blog. The tips on packing was very useful. Also love the Goa secret beach article.
16:04 PM December 01, 2013
Compared to other sites I have checked yours is right at the top. Good pictures and truthfulness make it real. You realize the cons are actually more important than the pros. Great tips for travel, especially for a site still being developed. Keep up the good work!
18:24 PM December 01, 2013
:) awesome blog. So cool that you get to see so many great places and have all of these awesome experiences
19:37 PM December 02, 2013
Not many people have the guts to quit their job - well lets be serious lots of people quit their jobs! - with the ability to plan out worldwide travels, make it on a ridiculously small budget, and make tons of seemingly random friends. The blog is tons of fun to read!!
10:52 AM December 09, 2013
Great blog handy and practical tips, amazing stories and ideas and makes the least adventurous person to wants to go backpacking around the world :D she is a true traveler soul!
12:29 PM December 09, 2013
I love your blog, it has the right amount of helpful information combined with fun. The photos help bring your travels to life! Your adventures could be a movie but filled with practical and unique travel tips.
08:22 AM December 10, 2013
This blog is very nice, I like to read the articles about India.
18:25 PM December 10, 2013
This blog really inspires women around the world to not be afraid to travel alone. Easy to trust your advice because you definitely have the expertise!
22:17 PM December 10, 2013
I love reading your blog. It is fun and I feel like I get to live a little of your adventure with you. Whenever I actually get to do some traveling (retirement maybe?)I will hopefully get to utilize all the tips.
17:15 PM December 11, 2013
I love this travel blog I can't wait to see what she's going to do next it take me places that I may never go thanks have a great time
12:37 PM December 30, 2013
This blog is one to be kept on the radar! It already boasts a diverse range of travel topics, written by a relatable and highly experienced traveler. Looking forward to future posts.
12:11 PM March 21, 2017
Thank you for your interesting article and colorful photos!