Hippie In Heels
Latest Blog Posts »
- How To Spend 3 Days in Ljubljana & Still See/Do Everything at a Relaxed Pace 10 hours ago If there's one thing I hate, it's not having enough time in a city. But, I know often, people come to a country and want to bounce around, so 3 days in Ljubljana seems like a good starting point, especially because you have a lot more to see in Slovenia! I'm going to share the The post How To Spend...
- Ultimate Bangalore Local Food Guide From A Local 1 day ago Bangalore, the capital city of Karnataka is my second home, a place where I live when I'm not traveling. I moved to this metropolitan city for work 7 years ago from Mysore, the city that I grew up and have ever since grown fond of this amazing city. I want to share with you my personal The post...
- This is India! 143 3 days ago Welcome back to This is India! I always have funny/weird stories about India to share with friends or family when I talk to them. This is just meant to be an honest portrayal about my life in India through short anecdotes. I also share here what I’ve been up to online outside Hippie in Heels. The...
- 23 Traveling Southeast Asia Tips You NEED to Know 5 days ago So you’re in the midst of planning your first trip to South East Asia? You’re going to have a blast trying out the street food, riding scooters past lush green rice fields, exploring intricate temples, and coming face to face with the local wildlife. To help prepare you for your journey across...
- Join My New 'India Travel Tips' Facebook Group For More Travel Tips and To Meet Others Traveling To India 1 week ago I have some really exciting news! I have made an India travel Facebook group. It's called India Travel Tips - Hippie in Heels and anyone can join who wants to ask questions about India, share their excitement/worries/concerns, and connect with other travelers. I still have my blog Facebook...
Contest Entries »
- Top Ten Differences Between Rural Ohio and Tropical India Expat Blog Awards 2013 Top Ten Differences between Rural Ohio and Tropical IndiaLiving in India is a magical treat for all your senses. At times overwhelming, not a day goes by that you don’t say “Oh my god, did you see that!?” to someone near you. Maybe it’s...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: India Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in India!Copy and paste code to display the India Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 12 reviews on Hippie In Heels
07:57 AM December 01, 2013
Great travel blog. The tips on packing was very useful. Also love the Goa secret beach article.
16:04 PM December 01, 2013
Compared to other sites I have checked yours is right at the top. Good pictures and truthfulness make it real. You realize the cons are actually more important than the pros. Great tips for travel, especially for a site still being developed. Keep up the good work!
18:24 PM December 01, 2013
:) awesome blog. So cool that you get to see so many great places and have all of these awesome experiences
19:37 PM December 02, 2013
Not many people have the guts to quit their job - well lets be serious lots of people quit their jobs! - with the ability to plan out worldwide travels, make it on a ridiculously small budget, and make tons of seemingly random friends. The blog is tons of fun to read!!
10:52 AM December 09, 2013
Great blog handy and practical tips, amazing stories and ideas and makes the least adventurous person to wants to go backpacking around the world :D she is a true traveler soul!
12:29 PM December 09, 2013
I love your blog, it has the right amount of helpful information combined with fun. The photos help bring your travels to life! Your adventures could be a movie but filled with practical and unique travel tips.
08:22 AM December 10, 2013
This blog is very nice, I like to read the articles about India.
18:25 PM December 10, 2013
This blog really inspires women around the world to not be afraid to travel alone. Easy to trust your advice because you definitely have the expertise!
22:17 PM December 10, 2013
I love reading your blog. It is fun and I feel like I get to live a little of your adventure with you. Whenever I actually get to do some traveling (retirement maybe?)I will hopefully get to utilize all the tips.
17:15 PM December 11, 2013
I love this travel blog I can't wait to see what she's going to do next it take me places that I may never go thanks have a great time
12:37 PM December 30, 2013
This blog is one to be kept on the radar! It already boasts a diverse range of travel topics, written by a relatable and highly experienced traveler. Looking forward to future posts.
12:11 PM March 21, 2017
Thank you for your interesting article and colorful photos!