Hippie In Heels
Latest Blog Posts »
- Dream Travel Jobs: How I Lived in Italy + Got Paid To Travel To 10 Countries 1 day ago Does living in Italy and getting paid to travel around Europe sound like a dream job to you? Well, as a freshly graduated college student who fell in love with Italy when studying abroad, it sounded like the perfect job for me! I'm going to explain how to become a travel guide in Europe. Today, The...
- The Best Two-Week Itinerary for Vietnam (By Someone Who Lived Here Two Years) 3 days ago Vietnam is an amazing country, from top to bottom and from side to side. It’s endlessly diverse landscapes, food and culture keep even the most distracted of minds occupied. The only downside, if you can call it that, is that there is perhaps too much to see in one trip. We're going to share...
- What's New in Hippie in Heel's World 4 days ago I just thought I'd check in and share what I've been up to this summer AND ask you to leave me a comment on this post telling me what you've been up to. I love to hear summer plans, especially vacation ones! Florida So, I went to Florida with my mom which was so much The post What’s New in Hippie...
- Confession: I Still Get Anxiety Before Every Trip I Take 5 days ago I've always had anxiety before I travel, and becoming a travel blogger didn't change that. I LOVE to travel and I get so excited before a trip, but I also have a pit in my stomach that I can't even pinpoint what's wrong. I get it if I travel alone, mostly, but even when I The post Confession: I...
- Goa India Guide: The Insider's Guide to Goa (My New Ebook!) 6 days ago Coming to Goa India? I have written a book (Insider's Guide to Goa) that will answer all your questions, give you local insight, and show you the Goa, India that I know and love. I have been wanting to write this for years, and now that I'm going into my fifth year living here, I The post Goa India...
Contest Entries »
- Top Ten Differences Between Rural Ohio and Tropical India Expat Blog Awards 2013 Top Ten Differences between Rural Ohio and Tropical IndiaLiving in India is a magical treat for all your senses. At times overwhelming, not a day goes by that you don’t say “Oh my god, did you see that!?” to someone near you. Maybe it’s...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: India Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in India!Copy and paste code to display the India Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 12 reviews on Hippie In Heels
07:57 AM December 01, 2013
Great travel blog. The tips on packing was very useful. Also love the Goa secret beach article.
16:04 PM December 01, 2013
Compared to other sites I have checked yours is right at the top. Good pictures and truthfulness make it real. You realize the cons are actually more important than the pros. Great tips for travel, especially for a site still being developed. Keep up the good work!
18:24 PM December 01, 2013
:) awesome blog. So cool that you get to see so many great places and have all of these awesome experiences
19:37 PM December 02, 2013
Not many people have the guts to quit their job - well lets be serious lots of people quit their jobs! - with the ability to plan out worldwide travels, make it on a ridiculously small budget, and make tons of seemingly random friends. The blog is tons of fun to read!!
10:52 AM December 09, 2013
Great blog handy and practical tips, amazing stories and ideas and makes the least adventurous person to wants to go backpacking around the world :D she is a true traveler soul!
12:29 PM December 09, 2013
I love your blog, it has the right amount of helpful information combined with fun. The photos help bring your travels to life! Your adventures could be a movie but filled with practical and unique travel tips.
08:22 AM December 10, 2013
This blog is very nice, I like to read the articles about India.
18:25 PM December 10, 2013
This blog really inspires women around the world to not be afraid to travel alone. Easy to trust your advice because you definitely have the expertise!
22:17 PM December 10, 2013
I love reading your blog. It is fun and I feel like I get to live a little of your adventure with you. Whenever I actually get to do some traveling (retirement maybe?)I will hopefully get to utilize all the tips.
17:15 PM December 11, 2013
I love this travel blog I can't wait to see what she's going to do next it take me places that I may never go thanks have a great time
12:37 PM December 30, 2013
This blog is one to be kept on the radar! It already boasts a diverse range of travel topics, written by a relatable and highly experienced traveler. Looking forward to future posts.
12:11 PM March 21, 2017
Thank you for your interesting article and colorful photos!