Hippie In Heels
Latest Blog Posts »
- Ask Me Anything: How did you start travel blogging? 1 day ago Welcome back to my “Ask Me Anything” series. I try to answer FAQ every once in a while and something I get asked a lot is Why did I start travel blogging and what led me to make that decision. I’ve kind of written about this before throughout the years on this blog but will answer it...
- Places to Visit in Goa For Tourists 2 days ago Ever wonder what tourists get up to in Goa? I mean, it’s a beach destination but what else is here for tourists… There is a lot! Because I live here, I haven’t gone into tourist mode and actually haven’t been to some places to visit in Goa on this list (yes, even after nearly 4 […] The...
- Visit a Reindeer Farm in Finland For The Cutest Day Ever 3 days ago I would imagine just the thought of seeing reindeer would already have you interested, and you are already pretty much dying to play with some reindeer (no? just me?). But, in case you’re not, these other photos will serve as more reasons to visit a reindeer farm in Finland. It’s basically...
- 4 Reasons to Visit the Amalfi Coast in the Off-Season 4 days ago Visiting Southern Italy, more specifically the Amalfi Coast, during the winter is an entirely different experience. I am going to explain why you should visit the Amalfi Coast in the off-season instead of peak tourist season – there are a number of reasons that this is ideal! Why You Should Visit...
- This is India! 139 6 days ago Welcome back to This is India! I always have funny/weird stories about India to share with friends or family when I talk to them. This is just meant to be an honest portrayal about my life in India through short anecdotes. I also share here what I’ve been up to online outside Hippie in Heels....
Contest Entries »
- Top Ten Differences Between Rural Ohio and Tropical India Expat Blog Awards 2013 Top Ten Differences between Rural Ohio and Tropical IndiaLiving in India is a magical treat for all your senses. At times overwhelming, not a day goes by that you don’t say “Oh my god, did you see that!?” to someone near you. Maybe it’s...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: India Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in India!Copy and paste code to display the India Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 12 reviews on Hippie In Heels
07:57 AM December 01, 2013
Great travel blog. The tips on packing was very useful. Also love the Goa secret beach article.
16:04 PM December 01, 2013
Compared to other sites I have checked yours is right at the top. Good pictures and truthfulness make it real. You realize the cons are actually more important than the pros. Great tips for travel, especially for a site still being developed. Keep up the good work!
18:24 PM December 01, 2013
:) awesome blog. So cool that you get to see so many great places and have all of these awesome experiences
19:37 PM December 02, 2013
Not many people have the guts to quit their job - well lets be serious lots of people quit their jobs! - with the ability to plan out worldwide travels, make it on a ridiculously small budget, and make tons of seemingly random friends. The blog is tons of fun to read!!
10:52 AM December 09, 2013
Great blog handy and practical tips, amazing stories and ideas and makes the least adventurous person to wants to go backpacking around the world :D she is a true traveler soul!
12:29 PM December 09, 2013
I love your blog, it has the right amount of helpful information combined with fun. The photos help bring your travels to life! Your adventures could be a movie but filled with practical and unique travel tips.
08:22 AM December 10, 2013
This blog is very nice, I like to read the articles about India.
18:25 PM December 10, 2013
This blog really inspires women around the world to not be afraid to travel alone. Easy to trust your advice because you definitely have the expertise!
22:17 PM December 10, 2013
I love reading your blog. It is fun and I feel like I get to live a little of your adventure with you. Whenever I actually get to do some traveling (retirement maybe?)I will hopefully get to utilize all the tips.
17:15 PM December 11, 2013
I love this travel blog I can't wait to see what she's going to do next it take me places that I may never go thanks have a great time
12:37 PM December 30, 2013
This blog is one to be kept on the radar! It already boasts a diverse range of travel topics, written by a relatable and highly experienced traveler. Looking forward to future posts.
12:11 PM March 21, 2017
Thank you for your interesting article and colorful photos!