Latest Blog Posts »
- Internet in Ecuador: 2013 Speed Update 4 days ago Many future expats are concerned about how fast the internet is here in Ecuador. Back in November 2010 is the last time we wrote about internet in Ecuador. Things have changed over the past 2.5 years. A lot. When we first moved here, almost four years ago, the internet connection was very...
- PANESA Cafe Bakery in Cuenca Ecuador 1 week ago Panesa is a nice bakery (with cafe) here in Cuenca. We like to stop by for a
- 14 Expats Living in Ecuador: Read Their Stories 2 weeks ago As you consider a move abroad, it is so valuable to read real-life, non-commercial
- Living In Ecuador - Seeing Myself Differently 3 weeks ago Most of the people in Ecuador have dark skin, eyes and hair, which is a beautiful combination. I’ve always wished I had darker skin. I think a lot of light complected people from North America do, judging by how popular tanning salons and self-tanning creams are. Many people also talk about...
- 6 Tips for Learning Spanish Before Moving to Ecuador 2 months ago “With just English, my life would be 20% of the richness that I have had.” – Tim Ferriss, Best-Selling Author If you are thinking about moving abroad to Ecuador (like I did) or to another Spanish speaking country, you might as well as jump into the cultural richness. However, I...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Ecuador!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » GringosAbroad.com has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!